• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DongBeetle

Oct 25, 2017
Personally I make a point of it. It's the one thing these assholes haven't taken away from me yet. What about you

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Nope if I can avoid it. Our toilets are all in corridors where people have their office doors open so a) noise and b) smell.

If I'm desperate I'll wait until the people in the smaller downstairs office are either out or in a meeting and sneak in and use theirs.

If anyone wants to work out how much your workplace pays you you can calculate it here: http://www.workpoop.com/

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
I remember trying not to poop in my first 2 days of my job and having a hell of a constipation on the way home.

BobbeMalle

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
It only happened once, i couldn't hold it anymore.
In general i tend to avoid it, don't wanna create embarassing situations.

Deleted member 24149

Oct 29, 2017
Last week I made a horrible decision to eat a bad combination of foods. Spent a good chunk of time expelling myself in multiple sessions.

I work 12 hour shifts and they do a good job keeping our bathrooms regularly cleaned. Only bad thing is its a 5-10 minute walk to it so don't attempt to hold it.

Apr 21, 2018
Working on film sets, it depends. Not when it's porta potties in exterior locations. But some studios have pretty nice toilets. Pooping, along with sleeping, is one of the highlights of life.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There is nothing better than getting paid to poo, heck, I poo at work even when I don't need to.

AndyVirus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If I need to poo at work, I'm going to poo. It's not like when you're out and the only option is the unholy public toilets, so you just withstand the pain.

Coxy

Oct 28, 2017
of course? if you need to go you have to go.

Besides, getting paid to go to the loo is great.

Plus it saves on loo roll at home.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I work at home and I shit while I'm on the job. Try and stop me.

But even with normal jobs, yes? It's not a random public restroom, it's my workplace, it's gonna be at least moderately clean.

Tedmilk

Avenger
Nov 13, 2017
I have IBS so it's pretty inevitable. I try to go at home most of the time but usually I just go when I need to, about 50/50 between home and work.

Chimpzy

Dec 5, 2018
Yup, just did not 15 mins ago. Good way to destress for me. I always feel super zen when I return to my seat after. Did my business, time to get to business. Sure beats holding it in, being uncomfortable all day and getting less shit done because of it.

Patapuf

Oct 26, 2017
I'm there 9 hours a day, even if i didn't want to i'd have to poop at work.

Only reason not to would be if the toilets were dirty.

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
I used to be never poop anywhere but home. But I found a private bathroom at work with a toilet better than the one I have at home. If I ever leave this job I'm taking that toilet with me somehow.

ishan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
huh I'll poop whenever I need to its nothing to with work or home. Era is getting quite strange recently.

Feb 10, 2018
Only in secret.
Theres nothing worse someone waiting outside the cubical, where they can hear you plop and then smell your smell afterwards.

zektbach

Oct 28, 2017
I work in an office with literally 1 sitting cubicle toilet for the men. Nobody shits here.