• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
I mean...If you gotta go, where else would you go? Thankfully Im at a workplace where people are giving the toilet room the respect it deserves, so the ring ain't drenched in urine. Some people are just disgusting, if you can't aim, sit the fuck down and piss. And please never forget to lock the toilet door if you're inside, this happens way more often than it should

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Of course. It's a pleasure every time. I've probably been paid a thousand bucks while pooping over the years.

I never poop at my girlfriend's house though.

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
Is that you OP?
4a4e8a2100000578-55144uk4m.jpg

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Yeah. But I don't like doing it in my building, though. My office is on a campus and I usually take a full-fledged break and take a walk to a different building.

Mantrox

Oct 27, 2017
You know it's a slow day when this is the top thread.
*posts on it while pooping at work*

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
If I need to and have time, I will. All those years in the anime shop trained my body to hold it for upwards of 12 hours outside of extreme emergencies.

johan

Oct 29, 2017
In my workplace I don't, because there's only one toilet and it might as well be inside the workplace.

When I'm at clients I go nuts

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Was literally taking a dump at work when I saw this thread....so yes!

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
Yeah. But I don't like doing it in my building, though. My office is on a campus and I usually take a full-fledged break and take a walk to a different building.

Why? Isn't shitting a universal activity? Doesn't everybody else's shit smell? Why the weirdness here? I just cannot imagine normal, functioning human beings having such a problem using a toilet.

Fright Zone

Dec 17, 2017
London
I used to love getting paid to shit in my old job.

Now i'm freelance and work in a shared studio space.
We only have one male toilet, a cubicle, with no urinals. Shared between about 20 guys.
So it's in almost constant use, which I hate because it means if you do a stinker someone may be waiting outside to go in after you. And sometimes people will push the door to see if it's locked while you're in there.

To make things worse it has a weak flush. So very often there's... leftovers. Which means you either have to stand and wait til the tank fills so you can flush again, or cover it a load of tissue and leave.
A lot of people choose the latter option which means you have to flush before use often too.
All of this has made become extremely anxious about using the toilet to the point where I just hold it uncomfortably all day now.

Jan 10, 2018
Yup, I work 12 hour shifts too so sometimes I go twice a day.

Problem is the bathrooms here have a timer on the lights so if no one else comes into the bathroom then they switch off after 15 mins, and you don't want to get caught leaning out the door with your pants round your ankles waving your hands to reactivate them.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At least twice a day. :lol

I wake up at the last minute so it's also one if the first things I do when I arrive there.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
With kids at home work has become the only place where i can take a nice poop.

I need to figure how to take showers too

It's a shared studio space, but it's not a problem since it's 2 separate bathrooms for 6 people (at most, typically just 3/4) and i arrive 1 hour before everyone else starts showing up. Also has this magical toilet that never needs cleaning.

Biggersmaller

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Minneapolis
Yes. I found the most secluded toilet only really used when there's a conference in my building. The bathrooms in my house aren't as nice and are not cleaned as frequently.

Deleted member 11985

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Once you go Charmin Ultra Soft, you can never go back. I even changed my coffee drinking habits at work just so I could avoid having to sully my anus with some peasant single ply garbage.

Oct 25, 2017
Nah. I don't share toilets like that. At my last job I did because there was a 2nd floor bathroom hardly anyone knew about. But at the current job, I hold it, work from home or go home if I have to. And that's only been needed twice in the last four years.

Deleted member 8593

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Obviously. The work poop is the most silent (but deadliest) way invented to rebel against the capitalist establishment.