• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KillerMan91

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on the quality of the toilet. If there is no bidet shower I try not to poop during work as it depends on the quality of my shit at the time how pleasant the process is... If there is bidet shower. Of course. Always when I feel like it.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Nope, been working at my current job for 10 months now and never have I pooped at the office.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
Regularly. Even if I dont really need to go sometimes. It's a nice break, and as others have said, you're technically getting paid for it.

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yes and pretty much every day. Love these quiet 10-15 minutes.

In fact, I'm sitting on the toilet right now, reading Resetera on my phone.

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
I only do if it's literally a big emergency and I'm about to shit myself. I've been spoiled by my bidet.

Denamitea

Nov 1, 2017
I poop wherever and whenever I need to. I don't get people that can only poop at home, it's not good for your body to hold it in. Just suck it up and shit it out.

DLH

Oct 25, 2017
I don't take any real pride in getting paid to poop, but I don't take any shame in it either, so I poop at work. I tend poop at work more than I poop at home simply because my body always tells me I need to poop in the mid-to-late-morning.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
A while back I decided to calculate how much I make a minute, then estimated a bathroom break. So yes, I absolutely take dumps at work.

Even if you didn't, it's better than being stuck in traffic feeling like you're about to shit your pants.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
We need a poll for this, OP. Always create a poll with these kinds of topics. :)

I NEVER used to poop at work due to embarrassment, but I've since found times when the bathrooms are at low use, so if I need to go, I go. It's better for my system as a whole. NEVER HOLD YOUR PEE OR POOP!

Oct 25, 2017
I mean it's when I have to poop in the morning so...

But it's also less wear and tear on my own toilet, plus it's a good thinking break.

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll shit wherever. If I need to go, I go. At home, at work, at a friends house, at a public place, even outdoors if need be.

NickHyde

Oct 26, 2017
My body unfortunately won't let me. I'm a very anxious person and I need to be relaxed to poop. I struggle a lot even when I travel since I also have IBS. It's torture :(

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, because (and this is totally real) our bathrooms are so nice that we had to install keypad locks on them because people in our building were coming up onto our floor to use them.

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I go to a toilet in the basement. It's empty most of the time, so I can poop there in peace.

Mayyhem

Mar 5, 2018
Of course. My work washrooms are cleaned throughout the day and they are quite nice.

I had a friend who never pooped anywhere but his home and I joked to him about it. How do people manage to get by life like this? I imagine there are many times where you are literally shitting yourself, in an uncomfortable state, waiting for the next opportunity to use the washroom of your choosing.

There is a reason you don't feel too great as you are about to poop, you need to get that shit out ASAP!

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Once in the morning and once after lunch. Everyday. Private bathroom is a nice touch and we don't skimp on the toilet paper here.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
If I have to, but I hate it. The restrooms have revolving doors where I work, you can never get any privacy.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
2 times a day, even if I don't have to go. Its very relaxing. We have single room bathrooms here tho so that might be why.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Only if I'm desperate because our work bathrooms are kind of gross. Even then, my parents live like 5 minutes away so I can always just take a break if necessary and enjoy myself with a toilet+bidet combo in the quiet and comfort of my old house.

Mashing

Oct 28, 2017
I'm pooping at work as I type this. Feels good man. Work bathrooms are much cleaner than other public bathrooms.

DJGolfClap

Avenger
Apr 28, 2018
Vancouver
Yes. The company pays me to do it and buys the toilet paper. It's like an absolute no-brainer. I can't comprehend why anyone wouldn't love this arrangement.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Why? Isn't shitting a universal activity? Doesn't everybody else's shit smell? Why the weirdness here? I just cannot imagine normal, functioning human beings having such a problem using a toilet.

The forum is doing that thing where it quotes the wrong person >_<

Anyway, another reason why I go to a different building is because I literally get ZERO service in mine. A few buildings over and I get 4 bars.