• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I'd say like... twice a week probably. We have an infant at home, so up until recently the only time I could poop at my own pace was at work. You don't realize how precious that time is until you just get the baby to calm down, you lay her down in the crib or dock-a-tot or w/e, and you sneak away to drop a bomb..... and baby starts screaming as soon as you sit down.

One of our buildings at work is under construction / updating, and most of the offices are empty, so I usually waltz over to one of those abandoned bathrooms. Only trouble is, it's very obvious what you're doing there.

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
"Dooing" that's right now OP.

I used to hold it till I got home, but since I've been working in NL, all the toilets have their own tiny room with a proper door now I don't mind as much

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Currently I work from home, so yes.

But really this is a weird question. If you've gotta poop at like noon what do you do, wait 5 hours or something if you're 9-5? That's a long time to be completely uncomfortable.

higemaru

Nov 30, 2017
When I had a desk job i spent more time in the bathroom then at my desk lol.

Now that I work in a restaurant, I actually have work to do so I don't go to the bathroom as often.

Rei Toei

Nov 8, 2017
At my previous company (bank) I used to work right next to IT. A lot of dudes from India. Awesome fellas, but the spice bombs they dropped off in the toilets where legendary. I usually commuted to Communications. There was like one dude working there, so the stalls for gents were usually virgin. A good shit could be a true pleasure there. None of those 3rd-world USA half-open stalls of course, fully closed, cleaned 2-3 times a day. Still, I'd never touch the seat.

These days I work for a non-profit. Male/female ratio is 20/80. Never seen (men's) toilets so clean. Though ventilation could be better. Of course, still prefer to do business at home, but I'm not gonna lock a turd up all day if the need arises.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
Whenever I got a new job one of the first things I did was scope around and find the best poop spot. Every office has the ideal spot, whether it be a restroom that's off the beaten path that's not used as much or the holy grail of a private, single toilet bathroom tucked away somewhere.

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Absolutely. I take very leisurely shits at work. I purposely won't go before I get to work, because I may as well get paid to do something I'm so great at.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
The forum is doing that thing where it quotes the wrong person >_<

Anyway, another reason why I go to a different building is because I literally get ZERO service in mine. A few buildings over and I get 4 bars.

I was quoting you because I don't understand why you'd need to go on a walk to use the toilet if there are already toilets in your building.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, but I try not to take too long, because my work has one men's room stall for like 80 guys.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Every morning at some point before 9:30. My body has become conditioned to it. It's usually the second of my 3 daily shits.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Yes. I'm rather regular. I'm not a big of holding in shit.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't it always obvious? It's not as if people see you go into the toilet and think to themselves "must be going in there to do something, I dunno, maybe inspect the tiling."

I think it's more... "Why is this person walking 10 minutes, 8 flights, to go to a bathroom 3 buildings away, and passing 10 bathrooms in the process, if not to make a big stinky poop?" kind of obvious.

Doggg

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 17, 2017
I do my best to take care of all that before work. Public restrooms are just so nasty.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
I think it's more... "Why is this person walking 10 minutes, 8 flights, to go to a bathroom 3 buildings away, and passing 10 bathrooms in the process, if not to make a big stinky poop?" kind of obvious.

I think people are generally very good at not dwelling on such trifles. Your shit smells just as bad no matter where you dump it. And you know, theirs smells bad too.

Azurik

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Never used too because it didn't feel right. Once I started, I actually quite enjoy it :)

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
I try to avoid it, but end up pooping at work every other day.

I get self conscious after I poop, it's a much worse walk of shame.

Felt

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I used to years ago, but then I got a Japanese bidet at home so I don't wipe shit on myself anymore. So I only go at home unless I have to

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
I was quoting you because I don't understand why you'd need to go on a walk to use the toilet if there are already toilets in your building.

Oh. Well, I don't need to go on a walk. I just do. It's not like I have diarrhea or something. It's usually really nice outside and I just like to get away from my "area" for a little bit.

And like I said before: I don't get any service in my building so I can't use my phone.

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Of course I do. By their metrics, after calculating the cost of employing me, I make anywhere from $70-$140 for the company every hour. The least I could do is repay them in kind with an administrative shit break, so I can use their toilet paper and raise their water bill instead of my own.

Deleted member 47843

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Yep. If I got to go I got to go and I have some IBS issues. The bathrooms in my office are usually very clean and they're private and not near offices etc (our in hallway/lobby area between the two sides of the floor thst are full of offices).