• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If i can avoid it no. People saying pooping is a pleasure don't give a fuck about loud fart shyness or exclusively work in an office because in the field with a portajon you want to avoid it like it's the plague if possible.

Deleted member 4247

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I live a few minutes from work and almost always go home over lunch, so no. But back when I didn't, sure.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Uh, yeah? Why would I create a potential health issue because of my employer?

MrToughPants

Oct 30, 2017
Yes. I often hold it until I get to work so I get paid to shit. Doing it on a stat when I'm making $75/hr is even better.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god I poop at work so much.

I work for a hospital system and I have a preferred toilet at each location. Gotta be single serving and tucked away. I used to work in a building that held hundreds of employees, but only had two bathrooms with 6 total stalls, three on each floor. At 9 o'clock, all six would be full and you'd just walk up and down the stairs hoping to catch one empty. It was brutal and there were accidents.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
My shit is worth it's weight in gold. I only poop at work- I should never poop for free.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
If I need to go, I will go. I'm not gonna intentionally hold it in all day. That's not good for you and really silly.

Mitch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Enormous poops once a day. I only poop at home on the weekends. Once that first sip of morning coffee hits, it's time to unload.

A few guys I work with make it a point to sit in the bathroom for 20-30 minutes. Sometimes twice a day. Lazy assholes don't need that much time to shit. Need to require a doctor's note if you're in there for that long every day.

jadjei

Nov 23, 2017
Hell no. Actually I did in one occasion but I made sure I went to a washroom that was barely used.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
I try to avoid at all cost, but it happens once a month that I MUST GO.

Oh what a scary experience it is.

I potty trained myself to GO in the morning when I am still home so I don't have to go for the rest of the day.

Oct 25, 2017
Only when I'm generally confident no one else is around to use it. It's just a small bathroom with one stall and one urinal. I tend to stay later than most in the office so that's when I strike.

Virtua Saturn

Oct 27, 2017
Yes

08fbbfbf62f7992399e0a074789be009.jpg

Dec 23, 2017
I laughed at the OP. Me personally I don't. I think it's pretty disgusting. The restrooms at my job is so disgusting you want to even hold your pee until you get home. PEOPLE ARE SHITTY.

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Every day and at least twice a day.

What is embarrassing about taking a shit at work? Literally everyone shits.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I used to not do it, but now I do... I just carry wipes with me to clean the seat before I sit down. People are gross as fuck...

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
I poop when and where I have to...

...by that I mean at work, home, friends, etc. bathrooms. Not my pants. I know you weirdos and I'm gonna cut you off before you get the chance. XD

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
I poop in private restrooms or not at all.

Public restrooms stalls are good for one thing and one thing only: glory holes.

Qasiel

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I work 12 hour shifts. You bet your arse (and mine) I'm taking a shit whilst at work.