• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
We have single stalls at work, but I would even if we didn't. I gotta go when I gotta go

I probably do it more at work than at home

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
As I said, I only poop at work. The weekends are hell.

When I get to work every Mon morning I wreck the bathroom.

Deleted member 4413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hell yes, if I can get paid to shit then why not?

I don't like using public restrooms so I usually go down into my office buildings basement. Nobody is ever down there and I get my own private toilet. No phone service though so I can't browse Era while I shit sadly.

Feb 2, 2019
Yeah, two times a day. I rarely do in my home, except on weekend. I wouldn't if they weren't clean, but they are so no hesitation.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't poop anywhere but either at home or in a hotel room I'm staying at. Never anywhere else (and I mean that literally).
I'm very regular, though - every morning before I shower.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
Did we ever get to the bottom of the question of why it matters where you go to the toilet? Surely it's just something we take for granted. At school, at work, at home, in larger supermarkets, at swimming pools, basically everywhere.

Vinsanity

Nov 2, 2018
ive got a favorite stall

906.jpg

Nov 8, 2018
Dublin, Ireland
Pooping is life's greatest inconvenience. Luckily, I don't poop.
Don't ask, Jean-Luc, don't ask.

I only shit at work or in public toilets, haven't shat at home in over five years.
jesus...

Usually once a day. Our toilets are clean, perfectly private (like a tiny room, basically), and I'm no nervous pooper anyway.
Lucky you.

I take conference calls on the work toilet. My buddy at worked ordered an omelette on the toilet. No shame
Ew.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Absolutely. You get paid to poop. Although I do like the bathroom to be empty when I start ripping ass. I rip some massive ass and nobody needs to be around that.

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I hold it in at the weekend and then make a run for the work bathroom first thing Monday morning.

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I try to not poop at work because I have a bidet at home. If I poop at work, the rest of my shift I feel gross. Not to mention I have a lot of down time at work anyway, so I don't need it as some kind of escape from everyone.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
I work from home as much as I can

I try not to poop elsewhere because public bathrooms are disgusting, and I don't want people to think poorly of me when they walk in on it.