• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

do you shower after 💩

• yes

Votes: 299 20.8%
  • no

Votes: 958 66.7%
  • i shit in the shower

Votes: 179 12.5%

• Total voters

Lunchbox-

Nov 2, 2017
bEast Coast
i was on a call with my girl while taking a dump, and told her well i'm done, call you back after i wipe and shower. she's like you already showered today, you're going again? i'm like yeah, i do it every time i shit. otherwise don't feel fully clean.

she was shocked as if i'm the only one in the world who does this. took screen shots of answers from google and showed it to her too and she still kept calling me weird for showering

why is being clean considered weird in our society? washing yourself is weird, but rubbing shit with dry paper is fine? not showering should be called weird. walking around with your dingle berries

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So what do you do when you need to shit in someone else's toilet or a public one?

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I generally try to time going to the bathroom with when I'm going to/have to shower, so I feel you OP.

Nexus2049

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I time my shits to happen before I need to shower, so I'm not showering excessively, but my ass also stays clean.

Voyager

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I do because I drink coffee every morning, prior to showering. Coffee makes things move.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Depends. If you got a hairy butt like me then you do the pinch method, wipe, wipe, wipe, stand up and wipe, wipe, wipe then just hop in the shower because you thought today was the day wiping would work.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Screenshots of Google Answers are not going to prove that you are not weird.

Also you are wasting water.

Deleted member 11985

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fact: You're still in the process of pooping up to an hour after taking the initial poop. So you should shower one hour after you poop to get the after poop.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
I poop in the shower.

B8JK.gif

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
The timing works out in the morning, but that would mean showering at work and then (depending) showering again that evening. Wet wipes are the proper go to.

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
The only correct answer to this question is "lol no". Might as well ask if you brush your teeth after everything you eat.
What if you need to poop more than once in a single day? You take 3-4 showers, including the normal daily shower?

Deleted member 46958

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
The real question is: y'all ever jump BACK in the shower after a surprise poop upon getting *out* of the shower?

JohnF

Jan 19, 2019
I'm pretty sure I know at least one person who does that, but no, I would never shower after pooping unless something went catastrophically wrong.