• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Do you think it's possible? How would i go about asking a famous person out on a date? I really like her songs and we were born days from each other. It's got to mean something.

Mars

Oct 25, 2017
Soooo. I like a certain pino star and she is born on the same month as me ...think I'll be able to afford a scene with her if I ask for a discount?

PopsMaellard

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_or2fjh3OaU1qfcx4to1_250.gif

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
anything is possible. odds are though that if she's not already in your social circle she's not going to date you.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No. You'd probably creep her out.
She's also too talented and attractive for you.

GungHo

Nov 27, 2017
I know you may think this is funny, but these are the types of things that will come back and haunt you if you ever say anything else remotely crazy on this forum

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
I know you may think this is funny, but these are the types of things that will come back and haunt you if you ever say anything else remotely crazy on this forum
what if you only say crazy things?

I could get a date with brei Larson
If we ran in the same social circles
then you realize you're really into Brie's hot friend who works at a packaging store, and wonder why you went through so much trouble becoming rich and socially connected.

Gakidou

Oct 30, 2017
pip pip cheerio fish & chips
Yo whaddup its ya girl buzzkillkidou:
If you did end up getting together I feel like she's not gonna like finding a message board post where you publicly announced your intentions before she even knew you.
Generally a lot of celebrities don't like to date anyone they know is already a fan since parasocial relationships cause huge power imbalances in regular relationships.

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I mean if Tyson Bodkin can get married to Ayumi Hamasaki you might have a chance

Oct 25, 2017
Yo john look, here is the play.

""""Accidentally"""" run into her
Then act like you don't know who she is
Then slowly feign realization and get all like OMG I LOVE YOUR MUSIC I HAD NO IDEA
Then you're in

I saw it in a romcom once I think, it worked there should work in real life.

nullref

Oct 27, 2017
What do you have to offer that would make you an appealing date, other than being a fan and the same age?

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yo john look, here is the play.

""""Accidentally"""" run into her
Then act like you don't know who she is
Then slowly feign realization and get all like OMG I LOVE YOUR MUSIC I HAD NO IDEA
Then you're in

I saw it in a romcom once I think, it worked there should work in real life.

Finish with a side hug and a handshake. Make us proud.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You know I havent really considered....just asking a celebrity out, do people actually do that in a not creepy way? Like people will profess their love and stuff but idk if ive seen people just casually ask them out

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just @ her on twitter and see how it goes

Don't actually do this

Status
Not open for further replies.