- Nov 13, 2017
Yup, if you are broke, good luck. Unless you find true love. If you have a large bank account you will start looking like Bradley Copper or whoever is popular among women even if you are uglier than sinWith dating statistics taken from a huge variety of surveys and scientific studies, we can approach the question of how to get a girlfriend by understanding how the world of dating works in real life. These dating statistics reveal a lot about dating behaviors and preferences, and can help you...www.mantelligence.com
- In a study of 28,000 heterosexuals, 97% of women believe that it is essential to have a partner who has a steady income, and 69% said that it is important to have a partner who makes or will make a lot of money. (Personality and Individual Differences, 2015)
- 91% of women prefer the clean shaven look for guys.
- 73% of women prefer to date guys taller than 5’9”. (GQ, 2015)
- About 51% of women find pudgy men attractive (GQ, 2015)
- 93% of women prefer to be asked out on a date.
Good luck OP, maybe figure out a place she plays regularly, get a job as bartender there, develop a rapport with her, demonstrate your value as a partner, and then ask her out. Also be tall, clean shaven, and a little pudgy.