• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Do you think i could get a date with Mitski?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osa15

Nov 13, 2017
  • In a study of 28,000 heterosexuals, 97% of women believe that it is essential to have a partner who has a steady income, and 69% said that it is important to have a partner who makes or will make a lot of money. (Personality and Individual Differences, 2015)
  • 91% of women prefer the clean shaven look for guys.
  • 73% of women prefer to date guys taller than 5’9”. (GQ, 2015)
  • About 51% of women find pudgy men attractive (GQ, 2015)
  • 93% of women prefer to be asked out on a date.

Good luck OP, maybe figure out a place she plays regularly, get a job as bartender there, develop a rapport with her, demonstrate your value as a partner, and then ask her out. Also be tall, clean shaven, and a little pudgy.
Yup, if you are broke, good luck. Unless you find true love. If you have a large bank account you will start looking like Bradley Copper or whoever is popular among women even if you are uglier than sin

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, if you are broke, good luck. Unless you find true love. If you have a large bank account you will start looking like Bradley Copper or whoever is popular among women even if you are uglier than sin
I don't want her to want me for my money.

i'll pretend to be a beggar.

Volimar

Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
This topic doesn't seem like a good foundation for discussion and as such it is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.