• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osa15

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
  • In a study of 28,000 heterosexuals, 97% of women believe that it is essential to have a partner who has a steady income, and 69% said that it is important to have a partner who makes or will make a lot of money. (Personality and Individual Differences, 2015)
  • 91% of women prefer the clean shaven look for guys.
  • 73% of women prefer to date guys taller than 5'9". (GQ, 2015)
  • About 51% of women find pudgy men attractive (GQ, 2015)
  • 93% of women prefer to be asked out on a date.

Good luck OP, maybe figure out a place she plays regularly, get a job as bartender there, develop a rapport with her, demonstrate your value as a partner, and then ask her out. Also be tall, clean shaven, and a little pudgy.

Yup, if you are broke, good luck. Unless you find true love. If you have a large bank account you will start looking like Bradley Copper or whoever is popular among women even if you are uglier than sin

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, if you are broke, good luck. Unless you find true love. If you have a large bank account you will start looking like Bradley Copper or whoever is popular among women even if you are uglier than sin
I don't want her to want me for my money.

i'll pretend to be a beggar.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
That shaven statistic seems questionable.

It's not. Beards can still look good on people but people tend to look better without beards or mustaches to women.

It's guys that are obsessed with beards and it's other guys that tend to appreciate a beard on another man.

Also think about how scratchy/unpleasant it feels to kiss a guy with a beard.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
OP, Era ads have you covered.

screenshot_20190929-1fajap.jpg

Uuuuuh. Anyone want to explain ads to this fella?

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
This topic doesn't seem like a good foundation for discussion and as such it is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.