• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

InspectaDekka

Banned
Jan 4, 2019
I've been wondering that considering I've seen a lot of these fan "MCU themes" based on the 90s cartoon theme

I feel like it would be incredibly likely considering Spider-Man: Homecoming used the 60s Spiderman theme in its opening

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
No. The 90s X-Men theme isn't as iconic as the Spidey theme, honestly

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Lol of course they're not going to use the theme from a 90s kids show. You might get an allusion, but frankly I doubt even that.

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I want an orchestra mix of it with an electric guitar blaring the theme during the penultimate fight of movie 1.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
60s Spiderman theme is infinitely more iconic than 90s X-men cartoon theme.

So no.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
If they bothered to dig up the 60's Spidey cartoon theme, I see no reason why they couldn't do the same for the X-Men.

Deleted member 2340

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes!!! And it will be Glorious!!! Now they own the 90s cartoon and the movie rights this'll be another Captain America during the big end fight scene in Endgame when he goes ham.

RavFiveFour

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
Super-Hero fans shouldn't have a problem with the 90s X-Men theme, but you also have to consider a new theme.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Also it's not like Fox didn't have the rights to the song before, you'd think they would have done it already for the dozen X-Men movies that they made.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Reed Richards is fantastic
Sue can fade from sight
Johnny is the Human Torch
The Thing just loves to fight

Do it MCU. Call the Four!

...why do I still remember the lyrics. 😂

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Also it's not like Fox didn't have the rights to the song before, you'd think they would have done it already for the dozen X-Men movies that they made.

They didn't even want to use the costumes. To the end, Fox X-Men was one of those early super hero movie franchises that attempted to minimize its roots.