• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just thinking about the game now for some reason. I really thought we would have gotten a sequel years ago but here we are. The first game was really great in my opinion. The music especially was awesome the walking theme in that game is iconic in my opinion. I don't know what Rockstar is working on now but do you think we'll ever see a sequel to Bully? I think a college setting or something would be cool or a female main character

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
yeah i think so. it's probably going to be the only rockstar game that's coming before they release gta 6 at the end of the next generation cycle. there have also been a lot of rumors about bully 2 being in active development and where there is smoke there is usually fire. the potential for a new bully is just massive and it's such a underused and fresh setting for a game.

Dec 11, 2017
India
I know information from non-credible sources aren't favoured in ResetEra, but I have few details on Bully 2, teaser release date and some gameplay information. If you'd like to get a taste of the salt, message me.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
i don't think there's any way to read tea leaves on anything regarding R* ... aside from GTA 6 and RDR2 for PC just about anything would be out of left field

Feb 15, 2019
No, and it saddens me just thinking about it. Which you just made me do because of this thread. Damn you OP.

I don't think a Bully game would fly in 2019, unless it's a significantly different game and so different it might as well not be Bully anymore.

Plum

May 31, 2018
I wouldn't be so sure as, frankly, the concept behind Bully is one that I feel won't work as well with current-gen graphical fidelity. I just can't rightly imagine the same sorts of violence against minor characters that the original had working with similar character models, animations, etc to RDR2 or even GTAV. They'd have to make it look cartoony to avoid it feeling really unpleasant imo, and I don't see Rockstar going back to that sort of art-style seeing as they haven't done so since the end of the PS2 era.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
People were speculating Bully 2 would happen thanks to some references to the franchise in RDR2

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Bully Online, sure

With purchasable Hall Passes to avoid attending mandatory classes, and Lunch Money to spend on character and locker customization

Oct 25, 2017
Would it be worth the trouble? Did the original sell THAT much?

I remember them getting so much shit in 06. And in 2020 it would be ten fold.

I'll hold out hope tho. I just want Bully with better controls and gameplay. Not for Rockstar to go full, deep world immersive with it.

Oct 27, 2017
It wouldn't surprise me if they had a small team (for Rockstar) working on Bully 2, that'll come out before GTA VI(ce City). The camp stuff from RDR2 would great in a dorm setting.

Hardvlade

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Bully was one of my favorite R* games, if we do get a sequel, I think it would end up going by the name it had in the UK (Canis Canem Edit aka Dog Eat Dog in Latin) instead of Bully.

Class mini games, story, trolling students, it was tons of fun.

Scrobbles

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't there some concept art/assets that leaked a year or two ago? Obviously that doesn't mean that it's currently being worked on, but if that was legit then it absolutely was a thing at some point.