• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4021

Oct 25, 2017
Of course not. They'll keep selling for the lifetime of the Switch. I firmly believe BotW in particular will end up being the best-selling Zelda title of all time.

Linkyn

Oct 27, 2017
Why would they? These franchises had decent legs even on the Wii U. There's no reason to think their newest entries might auddenly dive off a cliff a year after their release on an arguably much more successful system.

udivision

Oct 25, 2017
Its too early to tell if the switch will continue to sell well. Now that everyone has seen its gimmick, I'm betting they'll only sell a million thia year tops.

For that reason, the titles you mentioned will get negative sales. People will return them in droves. Chaos I tells ya.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
Do you think GTA V will stop selling in 2018? These are evergreen titles and they will continue to sell alongside every new Switch console.

Punchline

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do you believe that people just stop buying games after the year they come out or something?

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its too early to tell if the switch will continue to sell well. Now that everyone has seen its gimmick, I'm betting they'll only sell a million thia year tops.
Except pretty much EVERYONE loves it's "gimmick" of being a dual console/handheld.

Why will it stop selling when its so-called gimmick is extremely appealing to consumers?

Oct 27, 2017
Peru
Nope!

These are the kind of games that just won't stop.

For that reason, the titles you mentioned will get negative sales. People will return them in droves. Chaos I tells ya.

I liked your original post better, sarcasm was harder to tell.

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
definitely won't stop selling in 2018. Nintendo's titles tend to be evergreen that can keep selling and charting for years.

GDGF

Oct 26, 2017
NNEf5wC.png

Oct 26, 2017
Nashville
They all selling 10 Million+ so no.
In my Opinion my predictions for
10 Million Sellers on Switch
Mario Kart 8D
Mario Odyssey
Breath of the Wild
Splatoon 2
Animal Crossing Switch
Super Smash Bros for Switch
Pokémon Gen 8 Game
Pokémon Gen 9 Game
Pokémon Diamond And Pearl Remake
2d Mario
Mario Maker 2?

vereor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No, these games are the Nintendo equivalent of GTA V. For every new console sold there's a new copy of Odyssey, Mario Kart or Zelda.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They'll keep selling as long as demand for the Switch exists.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
No, they're absolutely evergreen titles.

People would come into my store and still buy Mario Kart Wii in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.