• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you wear fragrances?

• Yes, I care about how I smell throughout the day

Votes: 217 75.3%
  • No, I douse myself in Axe/shower gel

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • No, I'm all natural(and oblivious to the fact that I most likely stink)

Votes: 39 13.5%

• Total voters

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Ok in spite of my previous post yeah if you're out on a proper date a bit of subtle scent is ok but you're just as likely and safer to get a bit of scent off your natural bath oil , lotion , even conditioner..... There's no professional or recreational environment where adding extra smell is ever good especially if you already have scented products then layering more scent over top. Horrid

A tiny bit of Burberry is very subtle. It just makes one smell fresher, cleaner, for lack of better descriptors.

Last edited:

thefragrance

Avenger
Dec 18, 2017
eOoxHzh.jpg

My cologne is on left side

Everyone itt rocking aventus, christ. Terre d'hermes is the best of the bunch

Tlaloc

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I rotate between the following. Also people shouldn't be able to smell you all the way down the hall or across a room. You should really only smell it within a close distance.
Armani Code
Gucci by Gucci
Dolce and Gabbana The One
Tokyo by Kenzo

Dracil

Oct 30, 2017
So I recently got interested in this for various reasons, looked up stuff, and got myself some Armani Code Absolu.

Re: the poll, I didn't normally wear anything aside from deodorant occasionally if I felt I might need it and also asked my ex recently about it and she said I never really smelled bad regardless. Just based on studies I've read, I'm still on the side that people's negative reactions to BO is probably largely a social construction unless the person is suffering an actual disorder causing the smells to change significantly.

My ex *really* like that Armani Code Absolu though.