• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 7 days, 17 hours, 49 minutes, 21 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

Doctor Who Series 12 |OT| Spyfall Is Where We Start

♡♪!?

Oct 25, 2017
Going by the impressions and leaks this is the first season that unless I change my mind I’m entirely skipping, I’m hoping it’s quickly forgotten about.
Do we really need impressions of leaks? I'd rather find out myself about the direction even if it sucks, to be honest. I just feel like you're being warned and being discoraged from making your own opinion. It happened with GOT and FF VII remake as well.

♡♪!?

Oct 25, 2017
Going by the impressions and leaks this is the first season that unless I change my mind I’m entirely skipping, I’m hoping it’s quickly forgotten about.

Has the Master being back been explained? It’s just stupid if he regenerated from Missy.
The master must have just been lying when he shot his future self and said she can't regenerate, as part of punishing her for siding with the doctor, but he didn't actually want to kill herself. Such a confusing sentence to write lol.

Hambulance

Oct 30, 2017
Wasn't Benni moving away from them at like 37 clicks an hour, which is pretty much the Olympics qualifying pace for the 100m.

Then we only see the Dregs shambling around.

Drewton

Oct 27, 2017
The master must have just been lying when he shot his future self and said she can't regenerate, as part of punishing her for siding with the doctor, but he didn't actually want to kill herself. Such a confusing sentence to write lol.
Even if there’s some technical reason Missy somehow survived it’s stupid to just undo the character development.

♡♪!?

Oct 25, 2017
Even if there’s some technical reason Missy somehow survived it’s stupid to just undo the character development.
He was always going to be classic master again. I think he had a mid life crisis after everything that happened in the doctor falls, then returned to Gallifrey, and presumably discovering the nasty origins of the time lords that drove him over the edge again. But I haven't read spoilers.