• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Luchashaq

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Same this is what you need to do.

Piss and make sure you're empty.

Then do #2 while holding your junk up.

Rockstar

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
US
toilet_diagram.jpg

fc3u079hKdoxlkV14_rq4GuPKp2S7zxPK2Fkaq6wR9UR8KtaUESi4zcAyU2rrJBjFGldSe0bUPOuxkyS1-TsHtiZML56bsiK6DYoH33ko2w=w250-h209-nc

Oct 25, 2017
Wait... the bottom of the bowl? Either your dick is a floppy 15 inches long, your toilets are only 2 inches deep, or by "stuff" you mean your scarf or your purse.
The thing is there are some toilets that are more like a gradual slope and then bottom out rather than being an actual bowl.

dl1CNkA_d.jpg

Just imagine the water level being higher and the slope being less steep since I can't be assed to find an exact image on Google while I'm busy. Can you see where the problem is now?

I assume he means the porcelain and not the literal bottom where the water goes into the pipe.

MrToughPants

Oct 30, 2017
I always hang folded toilet paper at the front of a public toilet so my dick doesn't ever make contact with any part of the bowl or seat.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
The guys and gals at the wastewater treatment plant always know when I'm in the bathroom cause my long balls just snake their way through the pipes. Watch out crocs, precious cargo comin through!

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I think OP means his balls which is common. I do the 2 finger technique. Place 2 fingers down near your knee/thigh and hold them bad boys up with 2 fingers. Also, do not attempt to flush.

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
♫♫♫Do your balls hang low? Do they swing to and fro?
Can you tie 'em in a knot? Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Can you throw 'em o'er your shoulder like a Continental soldier?
Can you do the double shuffle when your balls hang low?♫♫♫

Qasiel

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
I hear you, OP. I hate unstrapping my "stuff" from my leg in public bathrooms. Tucking it back into my sock afterwards gets a lot of unwarranted stares, too.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
lol no, are you old?... because i've heard that old guy balls hang looow. So maybe that's why they're dipping in the water?

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
Usually there's a hook or a shelf to set my stuff on, so I can't say my purse or anything has ever taken a dip in the toilet. Sometimes I have to remove bangles when I'm going to wipe, though.

Deleted member 14002

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else have this issue? What are some strategies for making sure this doesn't happen? I really want to use public restrooms.

So real talk: This is a semi common problem.

Easy ways to deal with this:
  • Flop penis on top of the side of your leg. Alternatively tuck underneath thigh.
  • Let penis rest on toilet seat, lay down a healthy layer of TP.
But what if I need to piss at the same time? Gently curve penis into a U shape aim your head at the inside wall of the bowl. Let it trickle out, don't go blasting.

That's great and all but I was talking about my balls.

Run cold water from the sink on your hands until they are cold. Proceed to stall and put your hands on your balls so they tighten up/retract. Wash hands thoroughly when done.

Last edited:

Brakke

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's just. There are so many great euphemism for male genitalia. How do you settle on "stuff"?

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would like to submit this as an early candidate for thread of the year.

Big Al

Oct 25, 2017
New York
This is one of those like super specific annoyances that for some reason I never feel like other people think about until some shit like this comes up

bunbun777

Oct 29, 2017
Nw
Now I'm not saying OP got this idea from a few week old curb episode but it is... just a little... suspicious.

OP
OP
Vex

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
So real talk: This is a semi common problem.

Easy ways to deal with this:
  • Flop penis on top of the side of your leg. Alternatively tuck underneath thigh.
  • Let penis rest on toilet seat, lay down a healthy layer of TP.
But what if I need to piss at the same time? Gently curve penis into a U shape aim your head at the inside wall of the bowl. Let it trickle out, don't go blasting.

That's great and all but I was talking about my balls.

Run cold water from the sink on your hands until they are cold. Proceed to stall and put your hands on your balls so they tighten up/retract. Wash hands thoroughly when done.

This is a messy, but useful guide. Will try. Thanks.

This thread is hilarious btw.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
in public stalls I just wrap it around my waist. not all the way around, mind you. I'm not ERAgifted.

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
When I traveled to the U.S I found the toilets to be very shallow which is not how it is in Europe and I had a similar problem and it was uncomfortable. The toilets I am used to are deeper and water level much lower, where as the U.S they're shallow and to top it off the water level is high, I don't get it lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Vex

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
I think I will leave whether or not I was talking about my beans or my frank ambiguous. The jokes coming in are high tier quality. Gave me a few chuckles.

Oct 27, 2017
OP where are you from as I've seen different countries have different styles of toilets and water lines, though if it's hitting the bottom of the bowl not the waterline that is concerning...