• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just want to let people know the root issue is leaning forward while on the toilet, and not that people have a large package.

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As someone with tremendously huge balls, this is a problem I will always have to overcome.

If you've never experienced the dunk, then you havent experienced true hell

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
When my penis presses against the inner front of the toilet I die on the inside. It's too much.

I know that feeling bro :(

Oddly enough, the public bathrooms I've used don't have their water levels all the way up so that your dick and balls can touch it. Maybe Minnesota just has it under control, or I haven't used that many public restrooms :thinking:

Phendrana

Oct 26, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
The water levels in American toilets are crazy high.

In Australia our water levels are like 1/3 of what I've seen in US toilets. I don't see how this is a 'stealth brag' thing at all.

ejw7ksB.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
I had no idea Americans liked to go number 2 in a swimming pool...

I thought the expression "toilet dipper" was supposed to describe anaconda-level of manliness... After seeing some pictures, I'm wondering if it means "average"...

I also understand why some of you think bidets are weird... You've got the all-in-one version.
If you were to install one of those Japanese water sprays, you'd get a jacuzzi, or something.

'Murica!

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
I think the real question is do you get more of a splashed arse using US vs European toilet when having a poo. Yes the US water level is higher therefore closer, but with the European level the ejected turd can reach terminal velocity before entering the water thus a bigger spash. :/
not in German toilets, where you poo onto an inspection shelf.
main-qimg-945fb7b4e8ef358d45bbc15d84d6ffb2

No splash at all there.

Not

Oct 25, 2017
US

In Australia our water levels are like 1/3 of what I've seen in US toilets. I don't see how this is a 'stealth brag' thing at all.

ejw7ksB.jpg
When I went to London I hated how long it stayed in the air before the splash :(
British poops coming down with meteoric force

EarthBound64

User was permanently banned at own request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
I thought the expression "toilet dipper" was supposed to describe anaconda-level of manliness... After seeing some pictures, I'm wondering if it means "average"...

Seriously, the fact that so many American people here seem to think others are "joking" about their stuff dipping in the water or hitting the edge of the bowl leads me to assume that many people here are really rather less than average in that department.

Inkblots

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
I have the same problem, but you know you can just hold it up while you poop, right? I just cup everything with one hand and hold my phone in the other one. You get used to it. Poop freely, friend.

EarthBound64

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
Stealth bragging thread...

Mine is too small to worry about it.

Did our dongs and saccs lengthen in the migration to Era or...

Can't say I've ever had this problem, OP.

:(

Haha. Beaten like like the Blade Runner sequel at the box office.

Lol at the stealth brag.

I'm crying from this thread, jesus. Good stuff.

No. I just have an average sized stuff

What I always get out of these threads is that the non-bullshitting people posting about this problem must be showers and not growers.

I have a perfectly averaged sized dick, but as an American there is zero chance it's going to dip into the water when I'm taking a shit.

Yep, this is the internet.

While my dick certainly isn't big enough to be dragging in the water lol, sometimes it presses up against the bowl were it starts to curve.

I'm not blessed like that :(

These people have some 'splainin' to do.

Realistically I could have quoted all the people who posted jokes like wrapping it around their waist or on the bathtub or something, because the reason they're doing so is probably because they don't actually have this issue. But, figured I would go for the low-hanging fruit (ba-dum psh)

Taurus Silver

Big ol' Nerd
Oct 29, 2017
These people have some 'splainin' to do.

Realistically I could have quoted all the people who posted jokes like wrapping it around their waist or on the bathtub or something, because the reason they're doing so is probably because they don't actually have this issue. But, figured I would go for the low-hanging fruit (ba-dum psh)
]

Make them think you aint packin so when it comes time to drop drawers you still disappoint.

Ninja Kn1ght

Oct 25, 2017
I've noticed that the the water is way higher in US toilets than here in Europe. Also, what's with the gap between the door and the cubicle wall!? Literally unusable.

Earendil

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

ejw7ksB.jpg

I don't know about anyone else, but I've never seen a toilet with that much water in it that didn't need a plunger.

Falcs

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I made the same thread in Gaf because I visited the US and had the same problem. But nobody believed me there and just thought I was trying to brag.
I refuse to believe most Americans don't have this problem. There is no way you all have little dongs. It's some silly joke and you all know exactly what OP is talking about.
Its the worse thing about visiting the US. Everywhere I go, the tip dips.

Ain't Nobody

Oct 30, 2017
I've touched the porcelain and got horrifically grossed out because somehow touching the bowl itself is more disgusting to me than the water in it.

I must sit more forward than others, as there's no way the angle of my dangle would allow it to make contact with the water.

This is the most personal thing I've ever posted on the internet.

Last edited:

EarthBound64

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut

I made the same thread in Gaf because I visited the US and had the same problem. But nobody believed me there and just thought I was trying to brag.
I refuse to believe most Americans don't have this problem. There is no way you all have little dongs. It's some silly joke and you all know exactly what OP is talking about.

I'm pretty well convinced that many people here are just that small.
Would explain the overcompensation in other areas.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
The other day someone double parked in front of my stuff and blocked it in. I had to work up half a chub to push them out of the way. So annoying.

Deleted member 14002

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Canada here, I've never seen a toilet with water that high. It's usually 1/3 -1/2 of the basin.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
People always ask me why I don't use public restrooms -- and this is why.

My "stuff" has a habit of dipping down and touching the bottom of the bowl. My friends make fun of me for holding my dump all day until I go home. I just don't like the thought of my "stuff" picking up bacteria left over from someone else using the toilet.

Anyone else have this issue? What are some strategies for making sure this doesn't happen? I really want to use public restrooms.
Yes this is a thing and it's not good. No strat developed sorry brofessor.

Oyashiro-Sama

Oct 27, 2017
Same here because of my super long and ultra thick penis... every time I sit on a toilet its like I'm using a plunger on it.

Its really inconvenient for me to have this monster dong.