• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rancey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I've got a four-strip toilet paper system for every toilet, even my own, which is pristine at all times. Two strips at the left and right of the seat, one at the front. Then I take the fourth strip and ball it up to create a cushion between my dick and the toilet so that my dick is angled slightly inwards and therefore no part of my body ever directly touches the toilet except my finger when I press the flush button.

rancey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
not in German toilets, where you poo onto an inspection shelf.
main-qimg-945fb7b4e8ef358d45bbc15d84d6ffb2

No splash at all there.

This looks like a recipe for fucking disaster.

Why not use toilet paper to flush with?

Well I wash my hands afterwards, I usually don't wash my whole crotch area, but y'know what that's not a bad point. I'll think about that.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
Have this happen to me and everytime I break into thought of the possibility of contracting an STD...

What a shit way to contract one.

Lateralus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Am I the only one who..

Bunches up their shirt due to the fear of it dropping down the back and/or being shit on. I dont want the back of my shirt to touch ANYTHING.

And, some times its a little warm or your dicks for some reason a little plumper then usual and isnt pointing down so you end up pissing and it goes straight and flys out the crack between the bowl and seat.

EarthBound64

User was permanently banned at own request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
Oct 31, 2017
I always have to be careful when going to the bathroom. If I'm not careful my dong will slip and touch the porcelain in the toilet bowl. Like god dammit I need to wash my dick again.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The water levels in American toilets are crazy high.

In Australia our water levels are like 1/3 of what I've seen in US toilets. I don't see how this is a 'stealth brag' thing at all.

ejw7ksB.jpg
That American water level is impossible, as it would have already triggered the siphon.

For that matter, that Australian toilet is also clogged because its siphon is full when it shouldn't be.

Phendrana

Oct 26, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
That American water level is impossible, as it would have already triggered the siphon.

For that matter, that Australian toilet is also clogged because its siphon is full when it shouldn't be.
I don't know about the internals, but I've read that much of the US uses a completely different toilet design to the rest of the world. Based on when I was in New York, that bowl comparison looks pretty accurate.
Jesus is that real AmericaERA?
Thought this was a joke thread
For people who still don't believe:

Tedmilk

Avenger
Nov 13, 2017
I push my dick down into the bowl with my index and middle fingers so it doesn't touch the rim. Once I'm done pissing, I fold a piece of TP twice and sit it on the bowl and put my dick on it so it absorbs any dribbles.

Taurus Silver

Big ol' Nerd
Oct 29, 2017
Am I the only one who..

Bunches up their shirt due to the fear of it dropping down the back and/or being shit on. I dont want the back of my shirt to touch ANYTHING.

And, some times its a little warm or your dicks for some reason a little plumper then usual and isnt pointing down so you end up pissing and it goes straight and flys out the crack between the bowl and seat.

I pull a Costanza and take my shirt off.

Raptomex

Oct 25, 2017
I'm basically snaking the toilet whenever I need to take a shit. It's a process. Life sucks sometimes, I guess.

DadsBoyfriend

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
These people have some 'splainin' to do.

Realistically I could have quoted all the people who posted jokes like wrapping it around their waist or on the bathtub or something, because the reason they're doing so is probably because they don't actually have this issue. But, figured I would go for the low-hanging fruit (ba-dum psh)
Well played. Well played indeed.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've got a four-strip toilet paper system for every toilet, even my own, which is pristine at all times. Two strips at the left and right of the seat, one at the front. Then I take the fourth strip and ball it up to create a cushion between my dick and the toilet so that my dick is angled slightly inwards and therefore no part of my body ever directly touches the toilet except my finger when I press the flush button.

I'll bet your finger is disgusting.

Pickle

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At my new apartment the toilet is long and shallow, with a very gentle slope specially towards the front. Since these toilets are made for huge asses and I sit on the edge, I was recently scarred by a turd that stood proud on the shallow end. It slowly fell over all timber like while crayoning my left buttcheek. It was harrowing.

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, okay Leon...

The bottom of the bowl? I've touched the water in some toilets, but that must be a fucking slinky to touch the bottom of the bowl. Yeesus.