• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
People always ask me why I don't use public restrooms -- and this is why.

My "stuff" has a habit of dipping down and touching the bottom of the bowl. My friends make fun of me for holding my dump all day until I go home. I just don't like the thought of my "stuff" picking up bacteria left over from someone else using the toilet.

Anyone else have this issue? What are some strategies for making sure this doesn't happen? I really want to use public restrooms.

Last edited:

Compsiox

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When my penis presses against the inner front of the toilet I die on the inside. It's too much.

Heckler456

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Is that not a thing with most people? I'm wondering what the point of the thread is though, apart from commiserating with one another.

Intraxidance

Oct 25, 2017
Yea, it's a big problem for me. I also trip over it sometimes while I'm walking so I need to wrap it around my leg.

Compsiox

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also try putting down the heat. Your balls get droopier as they get warmer.

Salamande

Oct 25, 2017
"And it's deep too!"
richard-pryor-featured-image.jpg

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's precisely why I don't have sex.

My "stuff" has a habit of entering the vagina and coming out of her mouth. My friends make fun of me for being able to tickle the tonsils of my female partners through sex. I just don't like the thought my "stuff' picking up bacteria through her intestines.

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
I immediately thought that you meant your balls touch the water... is that what you meant OP? Because nooooo. No, no they don't. That seems really, uh, long.

Deleted member 24021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
It's precisely why I don't have sex.

My "stuff" has a habit of entering the vagina and coming out of her mouth. My friends make fun of me for being able to tickle the tonsils of my female partners through sex. I just don't like the thought my "stuff' picking up bacteria through her intestines.

Oh shit you too? Please tell me how you deal with this besides avoiding sex, my girlfriend gets annoyed at me about it so I need to figure something out.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
i also hate it when mine gets in the water and gets stuck in the drain.....OP you gotta be more subtle with your stealth brag threads jeeeeeeez

Deleted member 28461

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I sit on the tank so there's enough room for my monster dong to hang down and not be overly submerged in the water.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
I am actually the size of a garden-variety gnome. I climb into the whole toilet feet-first when I use it. I have to be careful when I flush or it will spin me around like a carousel. Every time I use the toilet is like Odysseus being tossed about by Charybdis. I need to carry a towel with me but to you it would be the size of a face cloth.

I wish I wasn't so small but then I would have your problems.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
If the water line is high and it's not cold, then yes my balls have wet their feet in the toilet water a few times.

base_two

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, this happens to me at one toilet at work and it's annoying.

Tip: A slight thigh tuck goes a long way.

Lateralus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Hallway bathroom, I'm fine.

Bedroom bathroom..its a shallow bowl I guess. Kinda hit the porcelain slope.

No brag, basic as average joe... 7 x 5.5, so prob a 5'er when hes just 'hanging' lol

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It is a common problems for Europeans that come to the US.

The water level is too damn high!

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It happened once and I got really paranoid that I'd catch every STD in the world

Deleted member 6949

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I have a huge penis too. Only two people have the key to my chastity belt: my father and the mayor.