• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Don't drink, smoke, or do any other illicit drugs. I think it stems from seeing my family make fools of themselves drinking when I was a young kid, and learning as a kid that my grandfather who died 10 years before I was born died from alcoholism. I've tried alcohol a few times but I can count it on one hand. I think it tastes terrible so I have no interest.

Mega Man X

Oct 25, 2017
No smoking anything and never have any desire to. My best friend has smoked for 20 years and has tried to quit like 5 times with varying temporary success. It's depressing.

Drugs like weed, cocaine, heroin, etc, never have and I never will.

Don't currently drink alcohol and don't really plan to in the future. I've tried getting into craft beer a few times over the years but don't anymore mostly because I've had no positive effects from it. It's expensive, bad for you, and hate the buzzed feeling of alcohol in general. Wine I've never liked and I've had a liquor like rum once like a decade ago. Not for me.

My vices are caffeine (from a lot of black coffee and a little tea only, no soda) and chocolate.

Rampage

Oct 27, 2017
Metro Detriot
No smoking. Cigarettes or marijuana.
No drugs of any kind.
I have an occasional 4oz glass of wine or hard liquor. Didn't start that until my mid 30's.
Genetically I have a low threshold of feeling tipsy. I also grew up in an alcoholic family.
I don't want to put myself, friends or husband, through that.

Oct 28, 2017
Dublin
I love alcohol, mostly wine. I love weed but don't smoke it very often cause I don't have many opportunities to. I hate cigarettes but sometimes they are smoked socially. I would love to try other drugs but I'm too scared to use illegal drugs.

Life is short. We're told coffee, chocolate, and alcohol are bad for you, and yet these are my greatest pleasures so I just make the most. That's my opinion on the matter.

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
Non-smoker and very seldom drinker. I'll buy alcohol and it will sit around in my place for six months or more before I even touch it. I could do without it, but sometimes if i'm in a funk or just incredibly bored I'll have a few drinks just to force myself into a different disposition. Never understood people who feel like they have to drink every weekend. I know people who drink every day and it turns my stomach. What a terrible way to live your life.

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
I tried smoking when I was younger, it felt awful. I was told you need to get used to it, but why would I do that? There's no benefit to smoking at all, just downsides. I'm not a nervous person, I don't need help to relax or whatever. Smoking is honestly silly to me.

I've tried countless drinks, I don't oppose alcohol, but it all tastes bad to me. I'm told you develop a taste for it, but again, why? I save a ton of money by not drinking and it's also the healthier alternative. Bad taste, high calorie? Lol no, keep alcohol away from me.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Neither.

Never tried either one to be honest.
A benefit of being Muslim I suppose, abstinence from all intoxicants.

Liferebooted

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Trying to quit drinking, I should have learned my lesson in July 2017 when I went to the ER and stayed in the ICU for 3 days with alcohol withdrawal, critical BP, pulse over 200. But nope, only stayed sober a month. I'm currently drinking 10-20 units a day again. I can stay sober for days with no withdrawal and I'm trying really hard to quit while I can without the withdrawal but the cravings are so hard to fight when I live alone.

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
I don't like dri king always makes me feel shit for the whole next day. Smoking weed on the other hand makes me feel good ,but social anxiety becomes 100× worse.....