• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
I totally forgot I also met Bobcat Goldthwait and Cloris Leachman. Syracuse, where I'm from has a film festival every this year they had a premiere for the John Cusack, Emma Roberts, Evan Peters movie Adult World which was filmed here. I took my mom to the premiere because she loves John Cusack and we knew some cast members would be in attendance. Bobcat Goldthwait who was showing his film a different night attended and gave a speech to start the evening and then was wandering around our old historic theater. I ran into him while going up to the bar and talked with him for a few minutes about a bunch of random shit told him how much I enjoyed his appearances on various podcasts (Jonah Raydio and sadly I was a fan at the time but Nerdist). He was super cool and I wish I had asked to grab a picture with him, I saw him a couple more times that night but I didn't want to bug him. Before the film they introduced a producer for the movie and announced that one of the stars of the movie Cloris Leachman was actually in the building. My mom was a huge fan of the Mary Tyler Moore show and obviously Cloris Leachman has been a million things and at the time she was on Raising Hope. After the film they announced she'd be having a meet and greet with fans and my mom really wanted to meet her. It was a little crowded and I was standing off to the side so my mom and her could get a picture and she grabbed my shoulder and pulled me into frame, and joked that I wouldn't get out of it so easily.

The producer of the movie was taking pictures for the people meeting her and unfortunately didn't use the flash or anything so it's dark but I still think it's a pretty good picture, I mostly looked shocked that she grabbed me and yanked me into frame.
9aNYGun.jpg

Rated-G

Oct 29, 2017
Wow, great story. Do you still have a crush on her though? isnt that weird? like don't tell me you this woman who you've fantasised about for years on end, suddenly wants to be your friend, you can then shelf those emotions and have only strictly platonic feelings? Come on bruh, I know you smelled her underwear when you visited her house in LA. Also, its pretty obvious which actress you're talking about.

I wasn't originally going to respond to this but it is something I left out of the original post. I do still have a crush on her, I guess? Like, before we played that first time, when I was nervous, I told myself that maybe getting to know her a little better would help ground the idea of her I'd had in my head, and wouldn't help me get over the crush. But then we started talking and I realized she's actually was actually way cooler than I expected, so it actually got worse. I had the same line of thinking before we met in person for the first time, thinking "maybe I'll meet her and it'll finally cement that she's a real person and not my mental idea of her and then I'll get over it", but it was the same, as before and the crush got worse.

It's been about three years now, and she's obviously known since the get go, and is very chill about it. We've also both been in a committed relationship the entire time I've known her and I respect that, not that I'm under any illusion that anything would ever happen if that wasn't the case. But she's a great friend and it's not that hard to treat someone like a normal human being no matter how strongly you feel about them, so it's not as weird as it was at first. It's more The in between moments that are hard.

I mean, there's not much I can do to convince people without selfishly betraying her trust, but for the first maybe year and a half I asked myself the same thing constantly.

That's a really heartwarming story!

He's not gonna say that lol. That would make it way too obvious.

I do have a pretty good feeling who it is though.

Thank you, and yeah for those who might have an idea of who it is, I'm not publicly confirming or denying anything lol. I appreciate those that can respect that!

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
I met my celebrity crush (unnamed for privacy's sake) through Uncharted and tumblr about three years ago. I was reblogging stuff of her a lot because I had been watching a show she was starring in at the time. I'd even mentioned the crush in the tags on the posts. I ended up also posting something of Hayley Atwell and jokingly in the tags said something like "sorry ____, you're not my only crush". Then I received a message from some random blog that was just like "I guess I'll have to fight her then, there can be only one."

I didn't give it a second thought and a few days passed. I started getting more messages from the blog in response to the tags on posts of her, and I'd responded a few times, until one of the messages said something implying that it was her. I decided to ask "wait, are you saying you're _____?" And they responded "it's me!". I checked their blog but it was private, and so I just assumed it was a random person trying to catfish me. They responded to posts a few more times and eventually we started talking, and she offered to prove she was who she said she was by linking her public Instagram account. When I checked her story, it was a picture of her sitting in front of her laptop, giving a thumbs up, with my blog on her screen behind her. Turns out she's a huge fan of the Uncharted series, and had been following me since 2011 because of some fan art I'd done for the games. Suddenly I felt incredibly embarrassed about all of the things I'd said on the posts of her. Nothing bad really, but realizing someone's been following you for years and has likely seen all the posts about them is a weird feeling. But she was very cool about it. She let me follow her back on her private blog, and we talked a little bit about music, but other than that I kind of left her alone because I was unsure of what to say to her after that.

A few days later she made a post lamenting the fact that none of her friends played Uncharted 4 and she really didn't want to play the co-op wit randoms because she wanted to get the 3 star rating on every stage for trophies, and not have to put herself out there on mic. I left a comment saying I'd play with her if she wanted, not expecting a response back, but about a week later she asked if the offer still stood. I was nervous as hell but I replied yes and she said she might take me up on it.

It was a few days before our schedules lined up, but she asked if I had a mic and we both got into a party on the PS4. I felt awkward when I spoke and her first response was "oh, you're a dude?!", I was worried that was going to be a deal breaker for her, but she rolled with it and we started playing. After a few hours we were opening up to each other and joking, I made fun of her for following me for about 7 years and missing all of the obvious signs of me being a guy. We ended up hitting it off. We played every night for a long time, eventually getting the trophies for her and the 3 star ratings, which is a feat in itself but even more so with only 2 players instead of the max of 3. And even after that we kept playing.

She's pretty much my best friend now. We talk or play almost every night, my sleep schedule adjusts when she's shooting so I can be available to talk to her, and we're very open with each other, and comfortable. I realized how much we'd become friends when she remembered my birthday after I'd only mentioned it once, over 8 months prior, and noticed we'd started exchanging platonic "I love you"s before going to bed. I've met a bunch of her friends and ex co-stars at this point. This past Halloween she flew me to her home in LA so we could go to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal together, and at Christmas she flew me up to New York to spend the holidays with her family. She's brought me to set a few times for the current show she's filming, and I was her plus one at the wrap party for the most recent season. It's been a surreal couple of years to say the least, and because of the whole experience, I have a huge sentimental fondness for the Uncharted games for bringing us together. She's a very private person normally, so other than my friends and family who've met her at this point, I've rarely gotten to discuss it like this.

Can you give us a hint on the show?

Pretty awesome story!

CHC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I used to work at some pretty expensive stores in NYC and helped Gary Oldman, Susan Sarandon, and a bunch of others. 99% of the time there isn't anything that weird, they're just ordinary people. I didn't usually complement or remark on who they were unless I had something genuine to say, it felt dumb to be like "hey it's you!" when they're just trying to buy some sunglasses or ties or whatever.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I met my celebrity crush (unnamed for privacy's sake) through Uncharted and tumblr about three years ago. I was reblogging stuff of her a lot because I had been watching a show she was starring in at the time. I'd even mentioned the crush in the tags on the posts. I ended up also posting something of Hayley Atwell and jokingly in the tags said something like "sorry ____, you're not my only crush". Then I received a message from some random blog that was just like "I guess I'll have to fight her then, there can be only one."

I didn't give it a second thought and a few days passed. I started getting more messages from the blog in response to the tags on posts of her, and I'd responded a few times, until one of the messages said something implying that it was her. I decided to ask "wait, are you saying you're _____?" And they responded "it's me!". I checked their blog but it was private, and so I just assumed it was a random person trying to catfish me. They responded to posts a few more times and eventually we started talking, and she offered to prove she was who she said she was by linking her public Instagram account. When I checked her story, it was a picture of her sitting in front of her laptop, giving a thumbs up, with my blog on her screen behind her. Turns out she's a huge fan of the Uncharted series, and had been following me since 2011 because of some fan art I'd done for the games. Suddenly I felt incredibly embarrassed about all of the things I'd said on the posts of her. Nothing bad really, but realizing someone's been following you for years and has likely seen all the posts about them is a weird feeling. But she was very cool about it. She let me follow her back on her private blog, and we talked a little bit about music, but other than that I kind of left her alone because I was unsure of what to say to her after that.

A few days later she made a post lamenting the fact that none of her friends played Uncharted 4 and she really didn't want to play the co-op wit randoms because she wanted to get the 3 star rating on every stage for trophies, and not have to put herself out there on mic. I left a comment saying I'd play with her if she wanted, not expecting a response back, but about a week later she asked if the offer still stood. I was nervous as hell but I replied yes and she said she might take me up on it.

It was a few days before our schedules lined up, but she asked if I had a mic and we both got into a party on the PS4. I felt awkward when I spoke and her first response was "oh, you're a dude?!", I was worried that was going to be a deal breaker for her, but she rolled with it and we started playing. After a few hours we were opening up to each other and joking, I made fun of her for following me for about 7 years and missing all of the obvious signs of me being a guy. We ended up hitting it off. We played every night for a long time, eventually getting the trophies for her and the 3 star ratings, which is a feat in itself but even more so with only 2 players instead of the max of 3. And even after that we kept playing.

She's pretty much my best friend now. We talk or play almost every night, my sleep schedule adjusts when she's shooting so I can be available to talk to her, and we're very open with each other, and comfortable. I realized how much we'd become friends when she remembered my birthday after I'd only mentioned it once, over 8 months prior, and noticed we'd started exchanging platonic "I love you"s before going to bed. I've met a bunch of her friends and ex co-stars at this point. This past Halloween she flew me to her home in LA so we could go to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal together, and at Christmas she flew me up to New York to spend the holidays with her family. She's brought me to set a few times for the current show she's filming, and I was her plus one at the wrap party for the most recent season. It's been a surreal couple of years to say the least, and because of the whole experience, I have a huge sentimental fondness for the Uncharted games for bringing us together. She's a very private person normally, so other than my friends and family who've met her at this point, I've rarely gotten to discuss it like this.
That's an adorable, and lovely story. Thank you for sharing it.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
I saw Flying Lotus at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"
I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I read through this every single time it's posted. Classic

For me a few.

Austin St. John (Red Ranger) & Brian O' Halloran at cons. That was really cool. With Austin talked about being dads since his kids at the time were around the same age as my daughter who was with me (and also dressed up as Zelda)

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
Does Jared Leto count? Because if he does, then I'd guess that Taking Back Sunday also does, so yeah, them. I went to a 30STM gig against my will, gf I was at the time passed out close to the last song, she was removed to get cared for, I tried to follow, Leto picked me by the arm and then I was at the stage. At least I knew the lyrics for Kings and Queens, it was the closer of the show, haha.

Taking Back Sunday I hang out with all of them for one week when I went for their South American tour. Met them again last March and it was absolutely insane, but barely talked with any of them. Best and most down to Earth "rock stars" I've ever met.

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
When I was a young teenager on a trip to New Orleans with my parents we saw Dennis Miller outside of the Aquarium. I wanted to go say hey but my dad said we shouldn't bother him. I appreciate that my dad had that perspective because he was right.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Met comic writer/artist George Perez at several Fetish Cons. Really awesome guy. Loves to talk about comics both past and present. Knows half the fetish stars there on a first name basis.

Met comic writer Gail Simone many times. She is actually casual friends with my wife at this point. We first met at a meet and greet at a restaurant and later at a comic shop. My wife came to the second event as Outlaw and Gail said it was like the character walked in to say hello.

Met comic writer Chris Claremont at a convention. Got to chat with him about his run on X-men, his original leaving Marvel, and a lot more. Very opinionated guy with lots he likes to share.

Met 8th Doctor and Luther star Paul Mcgann at a con. We talked a bunch about the 8th Doctor audio dramas and gave him Russell Stouffers chocolate. He said in that dreamy voice of his "Until we meet again" when we left.

Women's Wrestling legend Gail Kim walked into my UPS Store once. Didn't even recognize her until were putting in her info to ship a package. When I recognized her she chuckled and I got a selfie with her.

Smoked weed outside of the Masquerade in Ybor City with Sasha K and Lucia of KMFDM. Sasha was a bit of a dick but Lucia was sweet and friendly.

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
I worked at a small movie theatre when I was in high school. It turned out that our little theatre was Randy Macho Man Savage's favorite place to see movies, so I talked to him and his girlfriend a number of times. They always liked to sit in the back row near the door. I believe his official height that I've seen on the internet and stuff is slightly inflated, as I was stunned when meeting him that at 6 feet tall even, I was slightly taller than him. He and his girlfriend were wonderfully generous and kind though.

Mike Alstott was also a regular visitor at our theatre, though he wasn't very outgoing.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
E3 years ago I got to meet Adam West. There was an autograph line and I got in right before they closed it. As the last person there, I was able to chat with him for a few minutes while his people packed things up. Super nice guy.

Also got to meet Miyamoto at E3 one year.
QqLnjiW.jpg

tiesto

Oct 27, 2017
Long Island, NY
I met Sasha at a house party in Miami during Miami Music Week back in 2009, was chilling with my friends and he came up to me and asked for a light! Which unfortunately I didn't have since I don't smoke. Later, I got a picture with him and did some fanboy gushing about Xpander and his Global Underground mixes. He's my biggest inspiration for wanting to get into DJing and is my all time favorite.

Also during that same Miami Music Week I got to meet Sander Van Doorn at a meet and greet. This was right as he was starting to get famous, right around the time his remix of Sia - The Girl You Lost To Cocaine dropped.

During Ultra Music Festival 2010 I was hanging near the back of the main stage with my friend and we were approached by Tony McGuinness from Above and Beyond. He was chatting with us for a bit, asked us where we were from and said how the erstwhile Pacha NY was one of his favorite clubs (though my friend and I both disagreed haha). Very friendly and humble.

Also met Ferry Corsten at a meet and greet at a Virgin Records in NY. Was the first famous person I met so was a bit shy and super nervous. He teased me a bit about it, he was extremely nice.

And some other dance music celebs I got to talk to/shake hands with/pose for pictures with - Tom Middleton, Guti, Danny Howells, James Zabiela.

I've seen Mick Foley around town from time to time but never really got an opportunity to talk one on one with him. Dee Snyder also lives by me but haven't run into him yet.

For gaming celebrities, I met both Nobuo Uematsu (at the Distant Worlds concert) and Jeff Minter (at E3 2006).

Finally my former neighbor was a child actor and played a villain on the old PBS show Ghostwriter. My mom and his mom are good friends.

OP
OP
DragonSJG

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Is there anyone here whose like friends with a celeb? I've seen some people do it via online and I admit, I'd like to but I'm not sure I'd like to put so much effort into just one person or make my entire online prescence about them

OP
OP
DragonSJG

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Do you think its worth trying to be an online friend or whatever to celebs on social media as shown by the one story in this thread?

Bombless

Oct 25, 2017
Worked at a hotel front desk for almost a decade, got to meet a ton of celebs.

Probably the most memorable was when Tom Holland, Jon Bernthal, Richard Armitage and some other cast members of Pilgrimage stayed over for about 10 days. They were shooting night combat scenes so they were spending the rest of the night playing pool and drinking. Armitage didn't mingle but Holland, Bernthal and John Lynch were there every time.

Holland got the email confirmation for Spider-Man while he was playing. He was drunk (he was lightweight as fuck) and had a mild panic attack and the 2 others went all supportive big brothers on him. Told him I looked forward to seeing him as Spidey and he suddenly realised I had heard everything and begged me not to leak anything, lol.

The little shit tried to leave without paying his tab (this is pretty much the case with most celebs, it's kinda disgusting).

tsampikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've met several. As a bit player in the media industry I've gone to things famous people were also flown to and sometimes we chat or hung out very sparsely depending on the situation. Voice actors, actors, game devs, VFX people... it varies. If I ever start going to Dragon Con (local) Ill probably start seeing a whole lot more. Same if I'm near by any location where they are doing shoots (and they are doing more and more lately here in Atlanta).

But yeah it was never more than small talk though I did have an awesome hangout with some of the visual people who worked things like Abyss and Terminator 2 among others. I was just there waiting for friends to finish up what they were doing late night this hotel lounge area and I got to listen in on their practical effect stories (my friends knew them). It was surreal.

Randy Pitchford or whoever it was from Gearbox were complete assholes though. Needlessly tore through my friends art then completely dismissed their professional prospects and had the nerve to gift him a small face hugger thing when they were shilling Aliens Colonial Marines. That was a devastating experience for them.

Scheris

Oct 27, 2017
I technically got to see Trump in person when our high school band had played at a birthday party for one of his nieces that was raising money for donations for charity instead of presents and the like.

Even then I could tell he was an narcissistic asshat, even though he paid us to perform there he didn't acknowledge that we were there at all and he didn't really care that much to be at the event based on how he was acting.

I always thought he was a fraud, so when I heard people saying during the 2016 election that he spoke and could relate to the "common man", I had to hold back from laughing right in their faces based on what I saw back in high school.

My mom had met Bill Gates back before Microsoft became a big thing, so that was pretty cool. Was more just in passing, so there's no way he'd remember her now or anything. Still neat though.

Oct 26, 2017
I work in film so I've met a few including Anjelica Huston in a lunchline, Melissa Joan Hart (extremely nice person) and Rupert Graves (Lestrade in Sherlock). FYI: Huston is a big drinker, which makes sense given her history in Hollywood.

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
I've met a bunch of Dutch celebs, but that's not that interesting considering you're pretty much guarsnteed to run into those if you work in the media/art sector in The Netherlands.

I also met lots of people working in the animation industry. The most famous people I've met are probably Michael Dudok de Wit (The Red Turtle), Igor Kovalyov (Rugrats), Julia Pott (Summer Camp Island), David O'Reilly (Everything) and Peter Lord (Aardman).

All pretty great people by the way.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I have also stood like three meters away from Guillermo del Toro, but I didn't talk to him, so that doesn't count.

Nose Master

Oct 27, 2017
I don't even remember what movie it was, but Bruce Campbell was in the theater for a screening of something. He was an arrogant prick and it soured me on him since. Like, the B-movie celebrity version of a Napoleon complex.

EDIT: Not sure if it counts, but Ruby Riot was pretty nice at Axxess(?) around WM this past year. Axxess isn't really my thing, but I was just along for the ride with my group. She must have noticed and just bullshitted with me about Mario Odyssey for a bit. Jimmy Hart was hilariously done with signing shit by the time I got to him too, but he wasn't rude about it. It was just real obvious that he wanted to be out of there.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Loads. all the time through work, too many to really remember em all, lol.

Recent ones include Brian Blessed the other week, did some work with Andrew Scott last month on a campaign, lovely guy - super nice to work with.

TBH, the only one that sticks in the mind of the ones we've worked with is Rick Mayall two weeks before he passed away, amazingly talented bloke.

Fleck0

Oct 25, 2017
I went up to Joel McHale at an event at a brewery around the height of Community. He was super nice, accommodating to my nervousness and took pictures with my sister and I.

Years before that I was working as a contract plumber and did a bunch of work in Kevin Sorbo's giant house, something like 5 years after Hercules was off the air. I don't like what he's become since then politically but he was really nice too, gave me a bunch of energy bars after the job because he had a ton from some sponsorship. He was very into talking about Hercules, I felt weird because my boss told him I was a fan but I was barely familiar with the show. His wife was a deer lady on the show, I know because he told me that.

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
The closest thing to meeting any celebrity is when the Yankees invited us to a little townhall Q&A thing with CC Sabathia last year.

CC is an amazing person.

Jakke_Koala

Sep 28, 2018
Me and my class mates made our last work in Journalism school about notorious directors.
We went to Roman Polanski's house in Switserland to try and interview him (just about his movies, not about the pedophile stuff)
There were apparently journalists camping around his house. We just rang the doorbell and explained ourselves. He didn't want to do an interview, but were alowed inside his house and had a little chat with him and got an autograph.

He didn't have a lot of time because his lawyer was there.
Still thought it was pretty cool.

honest_ry

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Knocked a successful football players teeth out and dropped his team mate on his arse when they threatened me while i waited for a taxi.

Freakzilla

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I met that weird dude from Curb as he was eating and some restaurant on the sidewalk. Said hello as my mom pointed and said omg you're the guy to some tall skinny dude who was the star on some Law and order show. Met mick Foley and James Franco was at my cousin's wedding.

Camstun187

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
China
I had a full, two minute conversation with Kurt Angle, an Olympic gold medalist and professional wrestler in a parking lot in Reading, PA.

Was a good one.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
When I was a kid I went to a crab catching competition and met Treguard from the UK show Knightmare.

TBMX237NDZDZHBJC2Q3TE53LZ4.jpg

and that is pretty much it.

Makes you wonder how many famous people I have obliviously walked past in my lifetime.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
On the first night of their UK tour, Bret and Jemaine of FOTC came outside to hang out with like 10 people after the show. We had photos, chatted and generally a good 25 minute hangout.

I once met Rhys Darby about 7 years ago - he's tall as fuck

Oct 27, 2017
Is there anyone here whose like friends with a celeb? I've seen some people do it via online and I admit, I'd like to but I'm not sure I'd like to put so much effort into just one person or make my entire online prescence about them

Of course. Friends with an author who has had several books turned into a very successful TV series amongst others.

Lots of Uni mates are very successful TV personalities, and a couple are household names.

At the end of the day, they're just people. Like you and I.

Actually thinking about it, the weirdest celeb meet I've had is Kevin Nash just randomly turning up at the Gym I was training at, and lifting the heaviest weights I've ever seen anyone pick up. Guy's a brick shithouse!

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
In 2011, my band played a gig in the smaller of two venues in a larger complex. Turns out, Papa Roach were scheduled to play at another venue in the same city but the gig was moved over to the bigger location next to ours because there was some kind of electricity problem at their originally planned venue.

Papa Roach were still kinda big (or at least a known name) at that time in Germany but more some Songs than the people themselfes.

We did not know that they were playing right next to us, but we did see that the team of the venue was rolling in a rather nice catering. We then kinda just smuggled in, made friends with the band (on a very superficial level of course) and ate their lunch. Was an interesting experience and the papa roach guys were very nice.

The funny thing is that we did not actually recognize the band members at first, and thought they were part of the crew.
The Dialoge at the table went something like
"so, du you guys know whose catering we are eating here?"
"yeah, ours"

Last edited:

The Shape

Nov 7, 2017
Brazil
Anyone ever meet an MCU star?

I've met Evangeline Lilly. But that was at a comic con. She was super kind and signed my LOST Blu-ray Box and her book. I also took a picture with her. That was in 2015 when Ant Man released.

I also have a recurring dream where I meet Gillian Anderson and my smartphone doesn't work and I can't for the life of me take a picture with her.

WizardofPeace

Oct 27, 2017
I met Shawn Michaels at a restaurant once - we'd accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says "I'm so sorry, but we'd like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we'll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you'd like while you're in town." My sister and cousin were both like "Yeah that's cool." and I kind of played the asshole a bit. "I'm sorry, I just don't understand. We've been here for 15 minutes - we've just ordered. Can't we finish our meal here?" Then out of nowhere Shawn Michaels shows up next to the manager and says "Paul, these guys can finish. We'll be at the bar. I got some time." And I (being a big HBK fan) said "Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table." Shawn was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Shawn Michaels and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

This made my morning.

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
I've met both John Rhys Davies and Stan Lee at comic conventions. John was cool and we had a 5 minute conversation. Stan was of course busy as fuck so he just kinda nodded to me after signing my comic and said have a great day lmao