• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sousourocket

Oct 26, 2017
Nicole and Azan are the train wreck that keeps on giving—but man do I feel bad for their families. Azan let his sister waste money on a wedding he never had any intention of going through with, and he's too much of an asshole to stop the money train. Nicole is willfully ignorant at this point, I would say I don't believe she really thinks he'll marry her but the look on her face when they talked last... 💀 yikes. Says it all.

Pedro and Chantel are baffling and I can't believe they're still hanging in there for any reason other than money and fame now as evidenced by the The Family Chantel spin-off (who the fuck cares about what Chantel's brother and sister are doing when they're not arguing with Pedro?)

Andrei is another Chantel and Pedro situation of everyone choosing the worst possible stance at all times but at least I still buy that he loves his wife. His wife can't wean herself off of Daddy's money and Andrei can't let go of his pride and stubbornness long enough to have even an uneasy peace with her family. And then her family like glories in antagonizing his dumb ass... :X what a mess.

Paul and Carine are a mess too... imagine choosing to stay with a dude like Paul and you can't even get money and a better life out of it. Whew.

90 Day the other way interests me because you won't have to keep hearing people talk about green cards... so maybe we have some more genuine relationships finally. The Korean dude is hilarious so far, Indian dude and his older wife seem like huge drama potential.

Barzul

Oct 25, 2017
My immigration lawyer got offered to work with a couple going on this show. They only pay $1500 an episode to the couple, not sure it's worth risk with USCIS finding issues with your adjustment process over a TV show. My lawyer turned them down. Michael and Angela was the only arc I ever really followed as it was popular on Nigerian Twitter.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
my girlfriend has been huge into it but we recently started watching it together. She's holding off on the latest episode so we can watch it together tomorrow.

That girl with Azan is a fucking moron.

And that Jamaican dude with the blonde girl that looks like Jessica Simpson..What a dumbass.

Not Asleep

Oct 25, 2017
Mark and Nikki was especially creepy because the woman he found for the show, was pretty much a carbon copy of his previous wife.

Omg. Their relationship was so, so... I- I can't even think of a word that encompasses how deeply uncomfortable that relationship made me. I kinda wish Mark's daughter could host the post-season reunion episodes for every season of this show forever though.

I am so happy I'm not the only person who finds this show to be amazingly entertaining. Maybe one of us should start a 90DF (original and spin-offs?) OT so we can watch seasons together.

Not Asleep

Oct 25, 2017
I am so into this i lsiten to "insider" podcasts. They usually are under a k-3 spousal visa and TLC doesn't pay the foreigner spouse(officially) so they aren't techincally working.

1. There's 90DF podcasts?? Which do you recommend?

2. Oh, interesting. So they're already married abroad but not in the US?

OP
OP
peteykirch

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
Omg. Their relationship was so, so... I- I can't even think of a word that encompasses how deeply uncomfortable that relationship made me. I kinda wish Mark's daughter could host the post-season reunion episodes for every season of this show forever though.

I am so happy I'm not the only person who finds this show to be amazingly entertaining. Maybe one of us should start a 90DF (original and spin-offs?) OT so we can watch seasons together.

TLC hit gold though with the Pillow Talk episodes. I've been watching them condensed into 1 hour instead of the 2 hour regular broadcast.

Though I would replace Darcy and her sister since they just come off as two bitter shriveled up hags.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Oh I love this show lol

Probably my biggest guilty pleasure. Been going through withdrawals since I moved out of the country and can't watch it :(

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
Funniest shit on this show that had me in stitches:

David was a broke ass dude who got married in Thailand with zero money, so he had a friend that basically paid his way, plus let David and his wife come live with him. The friend's wife wasn't have it and her brother had me laughing my ass off when he went in on David:

"Ninja Turtle Batman Penguin ass bitch" ...lmao

David deserved it for making dumb homophobic comments and being a drunk asshole.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
TLC hit gold though with the Pillow Talk episodes. I've been watching them condensed into 1 hour instead of the 2 hour regular broadcast.

Though I would replace Darcy and her sister since they just come off as two bitter shriveled up hags.
I am waiting for Annie to cook a whole thanksgiving in bed

1. There's 90DF podcasts?? Which do you recommend?

2. Oh, interesting. So they're already married abroad but not in the US?
90 day cray cray.

Some of them are

Shlice

Nov 6, 2017
Wife and I partake, have since day 1.

Some couples are obviously in it for 15 mins of fame or straight up actors, but there's enough genuine couples and fuckery to keep us entertained.

I think a lot of these guys think instead of dealing with strong powerful American women they can just find a foreign girl that will come over and worship them because he saved them from their 3rd world country. Then the women come over and they're strong powerful women with their own agendas and uproot the men's lives (Paola Makin Russ leave his job and move to Miami, Fernanda wanting Jon to move and eventually bouncing on him, etc.)

Then you feel bad for girls like Anfisa who were straight lied too being told the man is a millionaire and leave their lives to come here and the dude is broke and goes to jail. Yea she's shallow but she was honest with him that that's what she was from Day 1. Just in it for the $.

MrPressStart

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yo, my wife turned me on to this and its trash.. but the good trash that you cant help but watch. These people trip me out!!!

OP
OP
peteykirch

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
Funniest shit on this show that had me in stitches:

David was a broke ass dude who got married in Thailand with zero money, so he had a friend that basically paid his way, plus let David and his wife come live with him. The friend's wife wasn't have it and her brother had me laughing my ass off when he went in on David:

"Ninja Turtle Batman Penguin ass bitch" ...lmao

David deserved it for making dumb homophobic comments and being a drunk asshole.

David has A+ social media game. Dude is super hilarious in a self deprecating way.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
My Fiance watches a lot of trash reality TV, but this show is by far the worst. What I've seen some of the people on the show are hopelessly stupid. The one overweight white girl with the latino boyfriend causes my head to hurt.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
My wife I think actually tried to get us on the show, but we didn't, and judging by the OP it's probably because we're too dang well-adjusted

Znazzy

Aug 27, 2018
Omg yes this show is a mess and I love it. Binged 90 Day Fiance The Other Way last night to catch up.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Paul has the peak running form we all should aspire to have.
Lmao turned into an episode of Survivor with that music

GatsGatsby

Oct 27, 2017
West Columbia, SC
90 day along with love and hip hop are my go to primetime trash tv.

Nicole pisses me off the most in that show. She's so in denial about Azan its just fucking sad really.

Con_Smith

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just got put on to this after going through a love after lock up binge wfh with my sister visiting.

I can't tell whats crazier but the white lady flying to India and freaking out cause her phone doesn't work had me in stitches.

Books

Alt account
Banned
Feb 4, 2019
Watched about two episodes and didn't like it. I prefer Love After Lockup instead.

Deleted member 40853

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 9, 2018
My girlfriend got me into this show. Sunday nights when this came on would usually be my cue to go back to my apartment. After living together for a while I'm now fully sucked in. This is by far the trashiest, most racist, xenophobic show on TV but goddamn I can't wait for The Family Chantel.

Catdaddy

Oct 27, 2017
TN
One of my favorite "normal" couples was the smoking hot girl from Brazil who meets the Mormon missionary. They come to LA and she gets picked up to audition for modeling, since they are Mormon they stay at separate places with no pre-marital sex. After she gets hit on by every guy she comes across he moves up the wedding.

Paola and Russ was awesome to, when she shows up for breakfast in booty shorts, and Russ' mom losers her mind.

The crazy couples almost make it unwatchable, just because one or both are so painful stupid it makes me hurt…

Birdito

Oct 30, 2017
Me and my girlfriend used to watch this, but between everyone being awful, storylines being kind of predictable, TLC probably rigging some of it and most of the show being clips from last episodes and commercials, it just became a slog.

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
Oh god. My ex used to make me watch reality shows with her and this was one of them. I had almost forgotten about it. We watched the whole first season and at least part of the second.

Reading this article, I'm actually shocked that most of them are still married.

Paola + Russ and Amy + Danny are the only ones I'm not too surprised about, especially the latter couple. They seemed like the most normal people on the show.

I remember being creeped out by most of the guys, especially that Mormon dude Alan. I remember him getting all jealous/possessive because Kirlyam wanted to do modeling. But hey apparently they're still married and have a kid so what do I know.

All in all it's just another reality show that exhibits weird/desperate/trashy/scummy people to make the viewers feel better about themselves. I really do not miss watching any of that shit.

OP
OP
peteykirch

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
One of my favorite "normal" couples was the smoking hot girl from Brazil who meets the Mormon missionary. They come to LA and she gets picked up to audition for modeling, since they are Mormon they stay at separate places with no pre-marital sex. After she gets hit on by every guy she comes across he moves up the wedding.

Paola and Russ was awesome to, when she shows up for breakfast in booty shorts, and Russ' mom losers her mind.

The crazy couples almost make it unwatchable, just because one or both are so painful stupid it makes me hurt…

What is creepy is that the guy started courting her when she was 12 or 13 and he was 18+.

She is hands down one of the prettiest people they've ever had on the show.

KamenSenshi

Nov 27, 2017
Somehow started watching this as background study noise. Some of the couple's I've seen seem surprisingly okay but most are just something else. Like Russ and Pao or the stuff with Chantel's family. Or, man, Danielle being seemingly super obsessed with Mohammed.

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
So happy there's a thread about this. My favorite trash TV show.

My favorite couple is Chantal/Pedro because literally every single problem they have goes all the way back to Chantal lying to her crazy ass family.

And this is an all-timer when it comes to hilarious Facebook photos. Yes, this is from Mohammed of "I can't kiss Danielle cause it's Ramadan" fame.

90_Day_Fiance_Mohamed_Facebook_.jpg

Holy shit, LMAO

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
why did Colt and his mom get matching hair cuts?

OP
OP
peteykirch

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
So happy there's a thread about this. My favorite trash TV show.

My favorite couple is Chantal/Pedro because literally every single problem they have goes all the way back to Chantal lying to her crazy ass family.

And this is an all-timer when it comes to hilarious Facebook photos. Yes, this is from Mohammed of "I can't kiss Danielle cause it's Ramadan" fame.

90_Day_Fiance_Mohamed_Facebook_.jpg

Holy shit, LMAO

I feel bad for Danielle, I mean she kind of mislead Mohammad, but he had honestly zero interest in her.

nullref

Oct 27, 2017
My wife loves it, and I often watch it with her and provide running commentary/jokes.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
Love it.

The Black dude who was tripping over the Filipina was hilarious. His brother wanted to slap some sense into him so badly.