• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wow I'm surprised so many people here watch this show lol

All caught up now

Still shocked that Pedro's sister showed that to Chantel lmao, like way to turn something from 100 to 1000. I'm shocked Chantel didn't break something that night. Ashley is still terrible (and watching these episodes is kinda sad knowing he's in prison at the moment), man it takes a lot for me to feel sorry for a cheater but way to go. Andrei is the worst and I feel sorry for their daughter. I'm surprised we actually saw Azan, Nicole is still one of the most delusional people on this show lol. Ngl I skipped through pretty much all of Pao's stuff but it sounds like now that the baby's here it seems like things are getting more interesting. And yeah that second arrest really ended things between Colt and Larissa huh. No more "Colty~" anymore lol

Honestly though, as entertaining as HEA is I'm much more interested in The Other Way so far? Though I'll admit that I'm kinda tired of all of the HEA couples at this point, it's cool that we actually get to see the foreigner's (though now the American is the foreigner heh) country in detail now and get to experience all of the different cultures in-depth. I'm still an episode behind on this, and I feel like it's kinda just started ramping up, but it's engrossing so far. Also Paul is hilarious, I can't believe he ran into the woods again, what a legend.

OP
OP
peteykirch

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017

All caught up now

Still shocked that Pedro's sister showed that to Chantel lmao, like way to turn something from 100 to 1000. I'm shocked Chantel didn't break something that night. Ashley is still terrible (and watching these episodes is kinda sad knowing he's in prison at the moment), man it takes a lot for me to feel sorry for a cheater but way to go. Andrei is the worst and I feel sorry for their daughter. I'm surprised we actually saw Azan, Nicole is still one of the most delusional people on this show lol. Ngl I skipped through pretty much all of Pao's stuff but it sounds like now that the baby's here it seems like things are getting more interesting. And yeah that second arrest really ended things between Colt and Larissa huh. No more "Colty~" anymore lol

Honestly though, as entertaining as HEA is I'm much more interested in The Other Way so far? Though I'll admit that I'm kinda tired of all of the HEA couples at this point, it's cool that we actually get to see the foreigner's (though now the American is the foreigner heh) country in detail now and get to experience all of the different cultures in-depth. I'm still an episode behind on this, and I feel like it's kinda just started ramping up, but it's engrossing so far. Also Paul is hilarious, I can't believe he ran into the woods again, what a legend.

What's amazing is that Chantal didn't realize the lady that was dancing with Pedro was right across from her at that table.

Pao still thinks she is a model which is hilarious. There have been maybe 2-3 women on this show who could've been models, and she isn't one of them. You need to see her most recent cringey picture where her ass is hanging out of her shorts while pushing a stroller with her baby in it trying to look "fierce".

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

All caught up now

I wouldn't say Russ and Pao's storyline is getting more interesting, it's mostly a lot of rehashing the same drama. Juan being shitty to Russ and Pao just laughing it off, Pao being kinda shitty to Russ's family, Pao immediately shutting down any discussion of moving back to Oklahoma because Russ got an offer for a better job (wtf?). Honestly this season has been painting her in a really bad light and the episode tonight is going to push it even further.
Pao tells Russ that his mother (Who is coming to see the baby and help out) can only hold the baby "like maybe once" and that if she wants to help out she can do stuff around the house and not with the baby.

Honestly though, as entertaining as HEA is I'm much more interested in The Other Way so far? Though I'll admit that I'm kinda tired of all of the HEA couples at this point, it's cool that we actually get to see the foreigner's (though now the American is the foreigner heh) country in detail now and get to experience all of the different cultures in-depth. I'm still an episode behind on this, and I feel like it's kinda just started ramping up, but it's engrossing so far. Also Paul is hilarious, I can't believe he waddled into the woods again, what a legend.
FTFY lol

I think they just chose a lot of boring couples for HEA. Like I have no idea why Nicole and Azan are back especially when we've only seen/heard Azan for a grand total of like 10 seconds, Chantal and Pedro had all the drama sucked out of their storyline when they announced the spinoff before the season even aired, Pao and Russ are boring, Colt/Larissa and Ashley/Jay are terrible.

What's amazing is that Chantal didn't realize the lady that was dancing with Pedro was right across from her at that table.

Pao still thinks she is a model which is hilarious. There have been maybe 2-3 women on this show who could've been models, and she isn't one of them. You need to see her most recent cringey picture where her ass is hanging out of her shorts while pushing a stroller with her baby in it trying to look "fierce".
Who would've thought that Anfisa would have the best glow up out of anybody on the show.

OP
OP
peteykirch

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
Oh I just realized that for 2019 the National Weather Service released their list of named storms for the 2019 Atlantic Hurricane thing, and on the list is Chantal.

That's going to be one bitch ass, slut ass, whore of a hurricane.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
After watching that dude run into the woods, I had to know more and MAN did it pay off:

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Season 1 wasnt trashy enough for me, but s2 looks just right!

26 and 41 BRUH.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i love it tbh, me and my wife cant get enough.

Shlice

Nov 6, 2017
I'm very surprised Nicole hasn't ditched that bum yet. I'm sure she's getting hit up by mad dudes on social media.

Prine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Then you feel bad for girls like Anfisa who were straight lied too being told the man is a millionaire and leave their lives to come here and the dude is broke and goes to jail. Yea she's shallow but she was honest with him that that's what she was from Day 1. Just in it for the $.

Nah, she deserved it. Its her own shitty outlook that attracts guys like him, theres plenty of women like her queuing up for people with real wealth, and thats why they're easily replaced if they become too much trouble.

Look at how she threw a fit when he wanted to equally protect himself from her with a pre-nup. In her head, marriage was purely a transaction, when he gave her a dose of herself she became unhinged.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i'm having a hard time getting through S2 because i think brett and daya are too mundane, jason and cassia makes negative sense and i refuse to even compute it, and the danny and amy situation makes me feel kind of uncomfortable because it feels like it's from a parallel dimension with people that are only pretending to be human

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
It really bothers me how quickly they have their kids calling these folks mom or dad

I'm very surprised Nicole hasn't ditched that bum yet. I'm sure she's getting hit up by mad dudes on social media.
I am not, Nicole is so off in her own world no amount of reality could break into it.

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
I got called by some folks working for this show asking me if I'd like to audition. I had never even heard of the show, and kept grilling them about how they got my name and number. They were super tight lipped about it.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
I got called by some folks working for this show asking me if I'd like to audition. I had never even heard of the show, and kept grilling them about how they got my name and number. They were super tight lipped about it.

Did you apply for a Visa or something?

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
My wife & I watched a ton of this when we were on paternity/maternity leave.

Thank god someone in here posted a picture of that mesh tank top. Shit had us dying.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Tonights episode started with her booking, yet another, ticket to Morocco. It was then followed up like five minutes later with screen text saying she cancelled the trip two weeks later and hasn't made plans to return. Seems like it may actually be over.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Can I be the best friend that tells you some super obvious truth in a sassy manner?

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Tell All looks to be a proper shit show. Very excited. Colty mad af.
Larissa showing up with her real sugar daddy, Colt throwing the bottle, Jay being... Jay, Undrrrrrrrei getting shit on.

swedish_chef.jpg

uzipukki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just started the 4th season of Happily Ever After and loving Andrei rocking that dad bod.

EDIT: Wtf was going on with Russ's hair in season 3. Dude looked like such a tool.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Colt got emasculated by that baseball playing real-estate hocking douche-nozzle at the other tell-all, but he's mad as hell and he's not gonna take it this time around.

Poor Pedro trying to get some gaming time in but instead getting nagged about the DR. I even spied the pirated Win 10, true gamer all the way. But someone needs to talk to him about his mouse setup. He has like 3 inches of space. And he's got FPSes installed. How you going to play a shooter if you can't move your mouse bro? My head-cannon says he wanted to move to the US purely to play computer games, and I love him for it.

People saying that 90 Day shows TLC's fall from grace... that is complete nonsense. If anything this is a return to form. What is more educational than watching these disaster people and learning from their mistakes? The Learning Channel is back. And it's teaching you things like how you probably shouldn't marry someone if your entire relationship is conducted via smartphone translations.

I don't think I've laughed this much at a TV show since Da Ali G Show.

uzipukki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Poor Pedro trying to get some gaming time in but instead getting nagged about the DR. I even spied the pirated Win 10, true gamer all the way. But someone needs to talk to him about his mouse setup. He has like 3 inches of space. And he's got FPSes installed. How you going to play a shooter if you can't move your mouse bro? My head-cannon says he wanted to move to the US purely to play computer games, and I love him for it.
Wooooow. Pedro, bruh, just get a OEM license for like 10 bucks.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
he's so pro he has his DPI at 20,000 and only needs to move a millimeter for a full 360

Oct 26, 2017
Wooooow. Pedro, bruh, just get a OEM license for like 10 bucks.
Whoops, I went back and double checked, I thought he had a shortcut for 'windows 10 ultimate activation' but it was really just 'windows 10 upgrade assistant'.
he's so pro he has his DPI at 20,000 and only needs to move a millimeter for a full 360
As someone who has been bringing his sensitivity down as much as possible over the last year (I'm now at like 25 inches or 63.5 cm for a full 360 hip, and more like 75% of that for ADS along with the FOV scaling that most games do to try to get distances on your screen consistent) poor Pedro's mousing habits might somehow be the cringiest thing on this show! I want him to double click on that R6 Siege icon during their spinoff so I can confirm he is legit copper league with that setup.

OP
OP
peteykirch

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
The best castmember in 90 Day Fiance history is the titanium buttons on Coltie's shirts that somehow defy the law of physics and don't pop off under the immense strength of his gut stuffed into a shirt 5 sizes too small.

Oct 26, 2017
The best castmember in 90 Day Fiance history is the titanium buttons on Coltie's shirts that somehow defy the law of physics and don't pop off under the immense strength of his gut stuffed into a shirt 5 sizes too small.
What are you saying? That Colty is too biggy? That he is fatty piggy?!? Did you not see tell-all Colt? Trash talk the Coltster at your own risk. He is going to obliterate the tell-all, then pick up the nerdy glasses chick at that one restaurant that Larissa was so jealous of, and she's going to get along with Deb famously. HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

Last edited:

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all... the new season of Before the 90 Days looks like a hot ass mess

Oh, Darcy not again... lmao

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Chantel's family drives me insane. I can't imagine going to visit another country and being so disrespectful towards the people there

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't know there was. a thread for this but my girlfriend is really into this thread (makes sense as a greencard-by-marriage holder herself)

I haven't seen every episode but I'm surprised to see so many people in here willing to buy Colty's nice guy act. Especially after he downed that bottle of JD like it was water in the sahara. Not to mention things like taking Larissa's phone away when they fight

I can't help but feel like Pedro and Chantel's families are just hamming it up for the spinoff at this point

Shlice

Nov 6, 2017
I'm not really loving Before The 90 Days but I do respect that the guys are actually trying to court the women. Not like past seasons where you had guys like Mohammed and Luis that gave zero fucks once they got to America.