• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shlice

Nov 6, 2017
What are you saying? That Colty is too biggy? That he is fatty piggy?!? Did you not see tell-all Colt? Trash talk the Coltster at your own risk. He is going to obliterate the tell-all, then pick up the nerdy glasses chick at that one restaurant that Larissa was so jealous of, and she's going to get along with Deb famously. HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

The scene of him and his mom boxing up Larissa's shit had me shook. Man had burning fire in his eyes.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Chantel's family drives me insane. I can't imagine going to visit another country and being so disrespectful towards the people there
I don't how they got a show, they are not the interesting. Hell their "drama" is the same shit over and over again
I'm not really loving Before The 90 Days but I do respect that the guys are actually trying to court the women. Not like past seasons where you had guys like Mohammed and Luis that gave zero fucks once they got to America.
I hate the super obvious catfish

Shlice

Nov 6, 2017
I don't how they got a show, they are not the interesting. Hell their "drama" is the same shit over and over again

I hate the super obvious catfish

Yea I could not care less about Chantel's family. I will not give that show one second.

I really like the show where previous couples watch and react. Alexei and Loren might be my fav couple.

Who's the super obvious catfish?

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the first I've heard of a show about Chantel's family lol

Why

They are completely forgettable people

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yea I could not care less about Chantel's family. I will not give that show one second.

I really like the show where previous couples watch and react. Alexei and Loren might be my fav couple.

Who's the super obvious catfish?

It's funny because I found their story pretty boring but I love them on pillow talk. Actually, that's true for all the pillow talk people other than the guy with a sugar daddy

There are very few catfishes on 90 day fiance so Slayven is probably referring to the people obviously in it for a green card/money and nothing else like Aznan, George's russian wife, etc. In my view though, at least those people pretend to care for awhile unlike the ecuadorian woman on 90 days the other way

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
Just got hooked on this show. The drama is intoxicating. Anfisa/Jorge and Danielle/Mohammed have certainly lived up to the YouTube clips showing off their craziness.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
started watching episode 1 of season 3 and the idea of mark and nikki makes me want to send everyone to prison
Mark looks a lot like Epstein, I can't be the only one? Or older Fonzie.

I graduated to another show, Love After Lockup. And this shit is wild. Can't get enough of it.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Haha.
I've gotten to like everyone on that show a lot more because of it.
It made start liking Darcy, then the trailer for the new season of Before the 90 Days dropped and it made me remember that she's a trainwreck of a person.

started watching episode 1 of season 3 and the idea of mark and nikki makes me want to send everyone to prison
Oh, they're just the tip of the iceberg. David and Evelyn are peak "Someone should inform the authorities".

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
We are watching season 2 and Mohammed is my guy lmao. Gets married and dips when the lights go out.

Just hold strong till that green card comes through lmao

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
mohamed is on that keyser soze shit

poof, he's gone

then he comes over to use the internet or some shit and tells the production crew to fuck off

thats the power of the land of the free

Shlice

Nov 6, 2017
Something is off with Larissa's boyfriend. Aside from him being very effeminate, he's loving the camera way too much. If he's not a straight up actor, he def saw her on a dating app, knew who she was, and is just trying to get that TV time.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else catch the shade everyone gave Nicole when they mentioned raising her kid?

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Telling that he only picks on the women that are alone. He didn't say shit to Pao and Elisabeth. Cause Rush or Andrei would stomp him out
I wouldn't say shit to Andrei, watching the seasons he's probably one of my favorite people on the show, he's immensely prideful but a good dude.

Shlice

Nov 6, 2017
Jay is on another level of not giving a fuck. Dude stepped foot in America and is just here to clean up the TV pussy.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't say shit to Andrei, watching the seasons he's probably one of my favorite people on the show, he's immensely prideful but a good dude.
Have you watched this season? Dude is basically walking talking toxic masculinity, he straight up said that taking care of the baby was "woman stuff". I never liked him but he showed his complete ass this season.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Have you watched this season? Dude is basically walking talking toxic masculinity, he straight up said that taking care of the baby was "woman stuff". I never liked him but he showed his complete ass this season.
Nah I'm watching happily ever after season 3 after watching 90 day season 5. Im watching Hulu stuff because I don't have cable.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Nah I'm watching happily ever after season 3 after watching 90 day season 5. Im watching Hulu stuff because I don't have cable.
Ah, well some unndrrrei gems from this season include:
Him pressuring Elizabeth to bar her mom from being there when their baby is born.
Making them move out of a house that her dad was letting them live in for free but they couldn't afford to move so she had to ask her dad for the money.
One of the sisters threw them a baby shower and he got pissed because she invited the sister that he doesn't like.
Her family threw his dad a welcoming party when he came to visit and he kept making little comments about how they didn't do that for him.
Still doesn't have a job despite Elizabeth being pregnant, despite paying for him to go to trucking school, and he literally turned down a trucking job because he couldn't tell his boss when and where he wanted to work. Then when Elizabeth gets on him about turning down the job and deciding that he doesn't want to do trucking because... y'know, they're having a fucking baby, he tells her "Don't terrorize me with your pregnancy". Her dad even offers him a job and he practically spits in his face.

Undrrrei is trash.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
oh my god I can't believe me and my spouse's mutual friends got us into watching this show ..

who watching the tell all?
Watched the entire 2 hour thing.

Fuck the following: Jay, Colteyyy, Pedro
Can't wait for the following to get their comeuppances: Andrei .. he barely got any screen time.

And looks like Larissa is the Dan Ryckert of the show, always getting away with it.

Pedro's mannerisms and the way he kept turning his head to the right kept reminding me of a toddler who doesn't want to eat his broccoli.

Also, Nicole, sweety ... it's time to realize Azan ain't doing shit and stop being so easily manipulated.

Finally .. Chantel's mom and her apple tangent .. what in the world..

Sousourocket

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone have any idea what happened to the $6000 for the fake shop Nicole and Azan lied about? Did she really just give him all her money for nothing?

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
Ok so based on some of the replies in this thread I am kind of in awe at TLC's dedication toward airing short-form pederast documentaries

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
oh my god I can't believe me and my spouse's mutual friends got us into watching this show ..

Watched the entire 2 hour thing.

Fuck the following: Jay, Colteyyy, Pedro
Can't wait for the following to get their comeuppances: Andrei .. he barely got any screen time.

And looks like Larissa is the Dan Ryckert of the show, always getting away with it.

Pedro's mannerisms and the way he kept turning his head to the right kept reminding me of a toddler who doesn't want to eat his broccoli.

Also, Nicole, sweety ... it's time to realize Azan ain't doing shit and stop being so easily manipulated.

Finally .. Chantel's mom and her apple tangent .. what in the world..
It's incredible how Pedro doesn't see how hypocritical he's being when it comes to Chantel and his family. Like, he refuses to sit in the same room with them on skype, yet he wants Chantel to constantly talk to his family despite them saying they don't like her and don't want to see her. Family Chantel is terrible, but at least they continue to try with Pedro, they even invited him over for Thanksgiving despite the fact he sat there ignoring the mom like a petulant child.

Does anyone have any idea what happened to the $6000 for the fake shop Nicole and Azan lied about? Did she really just give him all her money for nothing?
There's a theory going around that they had to use that money to pay back his family for the wedding that didn't happen.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Damn the Tell-All started off hot but ended with a whimper because I guess they had to plug the new spin-off show. Next week looks like it's gonna be the good stuff.

Ah, well some unndrrrei gems from this season include:
Him pressuring Elizabeth to bar her mom from being there when their baby is born.
Making them move out of a house that her dad was letting them live in for free but they couldn't afford to move so she had to ask her dad for the money.
One of the sisters threw them a baby shower and he got pissed because she invited the sister that he doesn't like.
Her family threw his dad a welcoming party when he came to visit and he kept making little comments about how they didn't do that for him.
Still doesn't have a job despite Elizabeth being pregnant, despite paying for him to go to trucking school, and he literally turned down a trucking job because he couldn't tell his boss when and where he wanted to work. Then when Elizabeth gets on him about turning down the job and deciding that he doesn't want to do trucking because... y'know, they're having a fucking baby, he tells her "Don't terrorize me with your pregnancy". Her dad even offers him a job and he practically spits in his face.

Undrrrei is trash.

You missed the part where Andrei takes Elizabeth's phone out of her hands while he's driving because he's mad that she's messaging her family.

Andrei is trash and the above honestly makes me concerned for their daughter. Dude seems like he's one step away from hitting her.

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
You missed the part where Andrei takes Elizabeth's phone out of her hands while he's driving because he's mad that she's messaging her family.

Andrei is trash and the above honestly makes me concerned for their daughter. Dude seems like he's one step away from hitting her.

Yeah, he really strikes me as the "see what you made me do" after hitting a woman type of person.

Oct 30, 2017
Chantal said one of the most memorable things I've ever heard on the show. She definitely is memorable:

"Bitch ass, slut ass whore." All because she misunderstood what Pedro's sister said. "Punto," not "puta."

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
For anyone else who started late on this like me, here is the segment where Pedro and his family had a literal fight with Chantel's family, and the round-house to the dinner table kick Chantel talked about in the Tell-All.

Nov 17, 2017
Just starting watching some this weekend because of this thread. I hate the one guy who travels to Brazil with like a bunch of huge containers and acts like the whole region is deadly and diseased. You can tell he doesn't even want to be bothered with the girl's family - I was cringing just watching him sulk in and ask her dad if he could take her away/marry her. Like I get that he doesn't speak Portuguese but you can't even have one meal with them? He probably thought the food would kill him.

The dude gives me major creep vibes too. I just got to the part where he makes her take a pregnancy and STD test and won't stop bringing up how he was hurt in the past but I feel like there's more to it than that. There's a few insecure, shitty guys on this show so far, like the one guy who went to Paris to meet a girl who told him she had a boyfriend when he got there haha. Like I couldn't help but laugh at the guy for his misfortune there just because he keeps saying "females."

This show is the good kind of trash that I need sometimes though. I might be hooked.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Just starting watching some this weekend because of this thread. I hate the one guy who travels to Brazil with like a bunch of huge containers and acts like the whole region is deadly and diseased. You can tell he doesn't even want to be bothered with the girl's family - I was cringing just watching him sulk in and ask her dad if he could take her away/marry her. Like I get that he doesn't speak Portuguese but you can't even have one meal with them? He probably thought the food would kill him.

The dude gives me major creep vibes too. I just got to the part where he makes her take a pregnancy and STD test and won't stop bringing up how he was hurt in the past but I feel like there's more to it than that. There's a few insecure, shitty guys on this show so far, like the one guy who went to Paris to meet a girl who told him she had a boyfriend when he got there haha. Like I couldn't help but laugh at the guy for his misfortune there just because he keeps saying "females."

This show is the good kind of trash that I need sometimes though. I might be hooked.

Paul is the gift that keeps on giving

Join ussss

Yeah, he really strikes me as the "see what you made me do" after hitting a woman type of person.

Ugggh I could see that