• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AppleBlade

Nov 15, 2017
Connecticut
UPDATE JULY 2023
What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass, and/or EA Play when I Sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [NOTE: NOT ACTIVELY SUBSCRIBED TO GPU, CAN BE LAPSED USERS, TOO]?
When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we'll convert any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass, or EA Play subscriptions and apply it toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan at the current conversion ratio, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion is final and non-refundable, and ratios are subject to change.
  • Xbox Live Gold and PC Game Pass conversion ratio: Any remaining time will convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time at a ratio of 3:2 and be rounded up to the next full day. For example, 90 days remaining of Xbox Live Gold or PC Game Pass will convert to 60 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time.
  • Xbox Game Pass for Console conversion ratio: Any remaining time will convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time at a ratio of 4:3 and be rounded up to the next full day. For example, 90 days remaining of Xbox Game Pass for Console will convert to 68 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time.
  • EA Play conversion ratio: Any remaining time will convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time at a ratio of 3:1 and be rounded up to the next full day. For example, 90 days remaining of EA Play will convert to 30 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time.

Xbox Support

I've never had a gamepass subscription. Microsoft allows you to upgrade your Gold Subscription to Game Pass Ultimate for $1. I remember that you used to be able to stack 3 years of Xbox Live gold and then do the $1 upgrade to get 3 years of Game Pass for $180 (or cheaper). Does anybody know if this is still a thing?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kromis

Oct 29, 2017
SoCal
READ THIS FIRST (ESPECIALLY THE FAQ)

Yep, it's still a thing.

EDIT: Since this is the first post, I thought I would update it to include an FAQ

LAST UPDATED: 21st of September 2023 (FINAL)

UPDATE 8 (FINAL): Game Pass Core has arrived. Existing Gold codes redeem for Core. Conversion rate remains the same. All as expected. Effectively, NOTHING HAS CHANGED. Continue converting as usual.

As I don't foresee any further changes to this conversion or Game Pass in general, I will no longer be updating this FAQ. For those that actually read this FAQ, thank you.

UPDATE 7: 07/21/23 Added vixolus' efficiency/best deal chart to the FAQ

UPDATE 6: 07/12/23 Due to a price increase for Xbox Game Pass and Game Pass Ultimate on July 6th, 2023, the 1:1 rate has changed to 3:2. I don't foresee any additional changes until the next price hike and will no longer be updating this post. Someone can request a mod to make changes if needed. Due to Game Pass Core replacing Xbox Live Gold in September, I will be making the final update after confirmation of things staying the same or not. I do not expect anything to be different though.

STANDARD METHOD FOR CONVERTING

Warning: In order to convert Xbox Live Gold at a 3:2 rate, YOU MUST NOT HAVE AN ACTIVE GAME PASS ULTIMATE SUBSCRIPTION.
  1. Let sub run out (or make sure you are not subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate)
    1. Alternatively, if you paid for Game Pass Ultimate directly through Xbox, you may have an option to cancel the subscription outright and ending it immediately. This is not available if you redeemed a GPU code to convert.
      1. You may be able to cancel outright by contacting Xbox support if you used a GPU code
  2. Purchase and redeem Xbox Live Gold (3 years max)
    1. Occasionally, Eneba/CDKeys has 3 months of Gold for about $10 USD or less so be on the lookout for those deals. See here https://gg.deals/subscription/xbox-live-gold-3-months/
      1. NOTE: Because Gold is now Game Pass Core, check here for more offers https://gg.deals/subscription/xbox-game-pass-core-3-months/
    2. If you know a Microsoft employee, the best deal is actually here 😎 https://store.ecompanystore.com/microsoft/
  3. Buy 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate through Microsoft.com
    1. Alternatively, buy 1 month of GPU from somewhere else like the cheap non-stackable codes from Eneba/CDKeys, which are generally about $10 or less (sometimes Eneba has them for $1 or less but price fluctuates a lot); BE SURE TO NOTE THE EXPIRATION DATE FOR THESE NON-STACKABLE CODES IF APPLICABLE. See here https://gg.deals/subscription/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-1-month-non-stackable/
  4. Upon buying or redeeming 1 month of GPU, confirm the prompt tells you that your subscription will be converted to 24 months (or however many months of Gold you bought/whatever the conversion rate is).

FAQ
NOTE: All references to Xbox Live Gold should be read as Game Pass Core since they are now one and the same.

Q: Can I still convert Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate at a 1:1 rate?
A: As of the 6th of July 2023, the 1:1 rate has been replaced with a 3:2 rate.

Q: What if I have already done the conversion before? Can I do it again?
A: Yes! If you currently have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you must wait for it to expire or just cancel it outright in order to be able to convert again. NOTE: Cancelling outright only applies if you paid for Game Pass Ultimate through Microsoft/Xbox; when you cancel, you will receive a refund back to your Microsoft balance that expires in 30 days.

Q: Can I do the conversion if there is no $1 Game Pass Ultimate promotion?
A: Yes. It does not matter how much you pay to get Game Pass Ultimate or how you get it, as long as you are able to upgrade your non-Game Pass Ultimate account to Ultimate. That means $1, $14.99, a 1 month Game Pass Ultimate code - they all work!

A 1 month GPU (non-stackable) code can be used as the cheapest way to upgrade. Non-stackable means you can only redeem it if you do not have an active GPU subscription. Note: this is different from a TRIAL which requires you to be a new subscriber (i.e. never had GPU before); make sure you buy the right code!

Q: How does the conversion work with existing Game Pass Console and Game Pass PC subscriptions?
A: You can have any combination of Game Pass Console, Game Pass PC, and Xbox Live Gold; their remaining time will add up when converting to Ultimate. Example: 1 month of Xbox Live Gold + 2 months of Game Pass Console + 3 Game Pass PC will convert to 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate. EDIT: Xbox Game Pass converts at 4:3 rate, not 3:2. See first post for more details.

Q: Can I convert Xbox Live Gold to PC Game Pass
A: No.

Q: Can I use EA Play subscription codes to extend my Game Pass Ultimate?
A: Yes. A 12 month EA Play code converts to 3 months if you are not currently subscribed to GPU. If you are, it will only extend your membership by 2 months.

Q: How long do I have to wait before doing the conversion again?
A: To reduce the chances of any issues occurring (see below), wait at least 24 hours after your sub expires.

Q: I'm getting an error converting to Ultimate. What happened?
A: If you attempt to convert again after less than 24 hours from your previous sub expiring, you may run into an error. To resolve it, wait another day and try again. If you're getting a different error, see below.

Q: How do I confirm that the conversion is going to work?
A: Upon redeeming/buying Game Pass Ultimate, you will see a screen that details your next renewal date. DOUBLE CHECK THIS DATE; if you paid for 3 years of Gold, then the renewal date should be 3 years (As of 7/6/23, 3 years of Gold converts to 2 years of Game Pass Ultimate) from the day you convert. See image below.

Dgk5AsR.png

Q: What is the best deal for getting Game Pass Ultimate?
A: See post below

ServiceInput (months)Input (Days)Output (Days)RatioMSRP (USD)Grey Market (USD)Input $/Day MSRPInput $/Day GreyOutput $/day MSRPOutput $/day GreyOutput $/mo MSRPOutput $/mo Grey
Gold
1​
30​
20​
1.5​
10​
5.14​
0.33​
0.17​
0.5​
0.26​
15​
7.8​
Gold
3​
90​
50​
1.8​
25​
10.5​
0.28​
0.12​
0.5​
0.21​
15​
6.3​
Gold
6​
180​
81​
2.222​
40​
20.48​
0.22​
0.11​
0.49​
0.25​
14.7​
7.5​
Gold
12​
360​
120​
3​
60​
52​
0.17​
0.14​
0.5​
0.43​
15​
12.9​
Gold
24​
720​
180​
4​
95​
95​
0.13​
0.13​
0.53​
0.53​
15.9​
15.9​
XGP
1​
30​
22​
1.364​
11​
N/A
0.37​
N/A
0.5​
N/A
15​
N/A
XGP
3​
90​
68​
1.324​
24​
N/A
0.27​
N/A
0.35​
N/A
10.5​
N/A
XGP
6​
180​
135​
1.333​
48​
N/A
0.27​
N/A
0.36​
N/A
10.8​
N/A
XGP
12​
360​
270​
1.333​
120​
N/A
0.33​
N/A
0.44​
N/A
13.2​
N/A
XGP
24​
720​
540​
1.333​
240​
N/A
0.33​
N/A
0.44​
N/A
13.2​
N/A
PCGP
3​
90​
60​
1.5​
24​
17.92​
0.27​
0.2​
0.4​
0.3​
12​
9​
PCGP
1​
30​
20​
1.5​
10​
9.5​
0.33​
0.32​
0.5​
0.48​
15​
14.4​
EAP
1​
30​
10​
3​
5​
3.83​
0.17​
0.13​
0.5​
0.38​
15​
11.4​
EAP
6​
180​
40​
4.5​
20​
14.94​
0.11​
0.08​
0.5​
0.37​
15​
11.1​
EAP
12​
360​
60​
6​
30​
21.9​
0.08​
0.06​
0.5​
0.37​
15​
11.1​
XGPU
1​
30​
30​
1​
12​
N/A
0.4​
N/A
0.4​
N/A
12​
N/A
XGPU
3​
90​
90​
1​
25​
N/A
0.28​
N/A
0.28​
N/A
8.4​
N/A
YearsMost Efficient MSRPMost Efficient Grey MarketInput DaysOutput GPU DaysOutput $/Day GreyOutput $/Day MSRP
Gold
3​
155​
120​
1080​
720​
0.17​
0.22​
XGP
3​
288​
360​
1080​
816​
0.44​
0.35​
PCGP
3​
288​
215.04​
1080​
720​
0.3​
0.4​
EAP
3​
90​
65.7​
1080​
360​
0.18​
0.25​

The second chart at the bottom is when you are CONVERTING from something to GPU (i.e. no existing sub). The top chart is ADDING codes to an EXISTING GPU. The ratios are different and do not scale equally based on gray market pricing and all. The most efficient cost is to do gold to GPU using grey market 3 month codes from no existing subscription (bottom chart), then adding on 3 mo grey market Gold codes to top it off (top chart).

or you can stick to just topping it off instead of waiting as the difference isn't that drastic

If you already have GPU, you can add any code you want. They will just convert according to the top table (input days -> output days GPU)

ARCHIVE

Warning: In order to convert Xbox Live Gold at a 3:2 rate, YOU MUST NOT HAVE AN ACTIVE GAME PASS ULTIMATE SUBSCRIPTION. If you decide to take a trip somewhere, take one to Turkey and NOT Brazil (Brazil requires Brazilian account).

See below for cheapest way to convert (VPN required)

The following VPNs work for this:

Windscribe VPN has a free plan that can be used for this*
FlyVPN has a 24 hour license for $1
UrbanVPN (based on 1 report)

*There is a chance that Windscribe might not work because it'll pick a location in an adjacent country instead of Turkey when you select Turkey. Unsure what the remedy is other than to try again later or use another VPN.

The following VPNs do NOT work for this:

NordVPN
ExpressVPN (based on 1 report)

I came here to confirm that as of 14 May 2022 , this thing still work. and i got the best bang for my buck using VPN (yes, it work as well)

Here is what i do, step by step
1. Let sub run out
2. Buy 3 x 12 month of Gold code from https://www.eneba.com/us/xbox-xbox-live-gold-12-months-xbox-live-key-turkey it will be just around total of $90 for 3 cards (including service fee)
3. VPN to turkey using any service such as tunnel bear (I use FlyVPN)
4. Go to http://redeem.microsoft.com/ login into your account and change region below page to turkey and refresh one time (all of this while still activate VPN to Turkey)
5. redeem the code one by one
6. Buy 1x 1 month Ultimate code from https://www.eneba.com/us/xbox-xbox-...0-xbox-live-key-united-states/ultimate-choice will be just around total of $10 (including service fee) , global availalble as well from same vendor
7. redeem ultimate code via http://redeem.microsoft.com/ (no need to VPN anymore if you are in the US or US account)
8. Website will prompt that you can upgrade to Ultimate, so you do so
9. Website will say you CAN opt in for one month free if you activate recurring payment, feel free to do so as well as it also convert to ultimate as well
10. Boot your Xbox to check your subscription info, it should now be Ultimate 3 years +1 month free

So, you get 37 months of ultimate for $100 total, recommend to do all thing via Website on PC as it is work for me

UPDATE 5: 04/10/23 Xbox Live Gold subscriptions from Turkey and Argentina can now only be extended up to 13 months instead of the usual 36 months. Stick to codes from your own region unless you only want 13 months.

12 Month codes can generally be had for $50 on sale while the better deal is usually a 3 month code for $12 or less (ideally $10). See https://gg.deals/subscription/xbox-live-gold-3-months/ for the best pricing available

UPDATE 4: 03/04/23 VPN method working again

UPDATE 3: 02/19/23 - At the moment, users are having trouble redeeming Turkey codes via VPN as described in the method below. ATTEMPT THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Refunds from Eneba are available AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT RETRIEVE THE KEYS!

UPDATE 2: If you are getting a 'ConversionBlockedCurrencyCountryMismatch' error upon redeeming Game Pass Ultimate in your region, see the post below

Hey,
Having a bit of an issue here.
Redeemed the 3 years from turkey via VPN. Got a 1 month USA code and I'm no longer connected to the VPN and I get this error.
Did this mean that they fixed it or am I'm doing something wrong?
iP4NyDG.jpg

Edit:
Steps I did.
1. Bought the 3 years worth of Xbox Live from Turkey and changed my account to Turkey
2. Turned my VPN on and redeemed the codes
3. Turned off my VPN reverted my account region back to the US.
4. Tried redeeming the codes

Edit 2: I reverted my account region back to turkey and redeemed the 1 month USA Game pass ultimate code without a VPN and it worked.

UPDATE: The VPN method seems to be working again as of the 2nd of December.

As of the 1st of December 2022, there have been reports that redeeming Gold codes from Turkey via VPN no longer works without changing the region in your profile (your account region can only be changed once every 90 days I think). Buyer beware.

Last edited:

John Caboose

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
It is. Just be wary of that you can't redeem more than 3 years of gold. So if you have for example 2 years and 5 days of gold left you wont be able to redeem the code for another year of gold for another 5 days.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Literally just did it. Bought two years of Gold for $140 total and converted it to Game Pass, saving about $250.

LuckyLocke

Avenger
Nov 27, 2017
What if I'm already subscribed to game pass, can I still buy gold and convert it for 1$ or is it only for new subscribers?

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
What if I'm already subscribed to game pass, can I still buy gold and convert it for 1$ or is it only for new subscribers?

Im in the same pickle, but I also read that instead of 1 you still pay a normal month for the upgrade, and is still better than the alternative.

Is that true? Because I would like to do the change.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
Im in the same pickle, but I also read that instead of 1 you still pay a normal month for the upgrade, and is still better than the alternative.

if you have an active game pass ultimate subscription you can't get an upgrade deal. if you have basic game pass for console or PC you can upgrade. if you used the $1 upgrade to ultimate before but your ultimate has since expired you can upgrade again but it might cost you a full $15 instead of $1 for the upgrade.

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
Wait, so how does this work? I first purchase 3 years of Xbox Live Gold, then do the $1 Game Pass Ultimate and that automatically counts as 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate? I apologize if this is a stupid question. Also, can I find cheaper Xbox Live Gold somewhere and stack it, or do I have to purchase directly from Microsoft?

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, so how does this work? I first purchase 3 years of Xbox Live Gold, then do the $1 Game Pass Ultimate and that automatically counts as 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate? I apologize if this is a stupid question. Also, can I find cheaper Xbox Live Gold somewhere and stack it, or do I have to purchase directly from Microsoft?
Yes, you can get Gold elsewhere, but you have to redeem it on your MS account. Then you go to the page for the $1 conversion deal, and it'll setup your Game Pass Ultimate account for the number of months that you had Gold for on your account.

Deleted member 61469

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 17, 2019

It doesn't matter where you got the codes from. You just redeem them.

Once you have 3 years stacked, you use the 1$ conversion promo and get gamepass ultimate for the rest of the gold duration.

xenonium

Apr 3, 2020

if you have an active game pass ultimate subscription you can't get an upgrade deal. if you have basic game pass for console or PC you can upgrade. if you used the $1 upgrade to ultimate before but your ultimate has since expired you can upgrade again but it might cost you a full $15 instead of $1 for the upgrade.

The options are this:

Existing game pass subscriber:
- Add game pass time
- Add xbox gold time -> converted to gamepass time at 2/3 value (matching MSRP ratio)
- Let sub lapse and use below option

Former game pass subscriber:
- Add game pass time
- Add xbox gold time -> buy single full price month ($15) converts all to game pass

Never had a game pass subscription:
- Add game pass time
- Add xbox gold time -> buy single discounted first month ($1) converts all to game pass

Myself

Nov 4, 2017
I did it about 4 days ago. CDKeys was weird in that the first 2 12 month (Brazilian as suggested by others) subs I bought worked but the last one didn't. In the end I found Worldwide and did that.

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
The options are this:

Existing game pass subscriber:
- Add game pass time
- Add xbox gold time -> converted to gamepass time at 2/3 value (matching MSRP ratio)
- Let sub lapse and use below option

Former game pass subscriber:
- Add game pass time
- Add xbox gold time -> buy single full price month ($15) converts all to game pass

Never had a game pass subscription:
- Add game pass time
- Add xbox gold time -> buy single discounted first month ($1) converts all to game pass
So as a current Game Pass PC subscriber I must
-> unsub
-> get three years of Gold
-> upgrade it all to Game Pass Ultimate for 15€ once.

Am I getting this right?

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
Yes, you can get Gold elsewhere, but you have to redeem it on your MS account. Then you go to the page for the $1 conversion deal, and it'll setup your Game Pass Ultimate account for the number of months that you had Gold for on your account.
It doesn't matter where you got the codes from. You just redeem them.

Once you have 3 years stacked, you use the 1$ conversion promo and get gamepass ultimate for the rest of the gold duration.

Thank you both so much! Yeah, I logged in to my Microsoft account and it offered me the $1 Game Pass Ultimate, so I'm all good then. Now, I have to redeem the codes on the website, right? I don't have an Xbox at the moment, so I didn't know if this had to be done on the console or not. Just wanting to make sure.

Deleted member 61469

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 17, 2019
Thank you both so much! Yeah, I logged in to my Microsoft account and it offered me the $1 Game Pass Ultimate, so I'm all good then. Now, I have to redeem the codes on the website, right? I don't have an Xbox at the moment, so I didn't know if this had to be done on the console or not. Just wanting to make sure.

It doesn't matter. You can also use the app.

Chris.

Oct 27, 2017
What happens at the end of the 3 year run? Can you revertback to just XBL gold on its own or do you stay game pass ultimate?

I remember asking this question when it first came around , and noone really knew the answer just a lot of guesses /assumptions but no 100% solid info.

vastick

Banned
May 4, 2019
-> unsub

Am I getting this right?
If your sub is PC only, not Ultimate, it doesn't matter if you let it lapse. You can use game Pass for Pc to stack the same way you can use gold. Any time you still have of that will convert to Ultimate. I used that Alienware promotion a few months back to stack some game pass for PC and then did the conversion to ultimate on top.

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land
What happens at the end of the 3 year run? Can you revertback to just XBL gold on its own or do you stay game pass ultimate?

I remember asking this question when it first came around , and noone really knew the answer just a lot of guesses /assumptions but no 100% solid info.
mine says it will charge me for the per monthly rate of gamepass ultimate.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, I had normal pc gamepass I think, I thought that one was could ultimate for some reason lol
So that means when I do the xboxlive sub I can still get the 1 dollar offer, even if i have tried for some months the normal gamepass on pc.

Where unsub means let any existing game pass time expire, yes.
I get it automtically charged, so basically i should unsub, wait for it to lapse this month and then do the xboxlive thing instead, right? Or can I do xboxlive thing now before they change the rules, and it will automatially change once my gamepass expires this month?

AwakenedCloud

Oct 27, 2017
Could I create a new account, do the three years on that, and play gamepass on my primary account on the same Xbox?

vastick

Banned
May 4, 2019

Assuming gold is still a thing three years from now you can definitely revert to just gold. As long as you have auto renewal off, the moment your sub lapses you can subscribe to whatever you want.

robinium7

Jul 25, 2020
Ireland
Yep, I bought 3 years of Gold (Brazilian codes) for 90, redeemed them and did the conversion just last week. Have Ultimate until September 2023 now :)

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
We just had this thread, hang on,

Edit,

www.resetera.com

Cheapest Game Pass option? (UK?)

Hi guys, I just wanted to find out, what is the cheapest option to get game pass for xbox in the UK? I also heard there was a trick to convert gold subs to ultimate game pass? Can anyone please tell me how? I don't have any sub right now (gold or gp). Thanks

Yankee Ruin X

Oct 31, 2017
Did this today, bought 3 years of XBL Gold for £86.97 and then upgraded for £1. Now have GPU until 21/09/2023 and I don't even have an Xbox until Nov 10th when my XSX arrives.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
-> unsub

Am I getting this right?
You don't have to unsub or let your sub lapse to upgrade. People call it the "xbox live gold conversion deal" because gold is the cheapest way to buy months in bulk but the offer converts any non-ultimate subscription (live gold, gamepass PC, or gamepass for console) to gamepass ultimate at a 1:1 monthly conversion rate.

If you have 3 months of gold on your account and 3 months of game pass PC, upgrading will give you 7 months of ultimate (3+3+1).

Dr Funk PhD

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Just did it yesterday. Got 2 years of pc gamepass the last day it was still 6 bucks, then just upgraded to ultimate. It's certainly a hell of a deal.

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
I've never had a gamepass subscription. Microsoft allows you to upgrade your Gold Subscription to Game Pass Ultimate for $1. I remember that you used to be able to stack 3 years of Xbox Live gold and then do the $1 upgrade to get 3 years of Game Pass for $180 (or cheaper). Does anybody know if this is still a thing?

So $5/month for gamepass for the next 3-years for all hardcore xbox gamers?

If you have kids and you don't care about them playing Sonyntendo exclusives, it's a hell of a good deal. For the price of 3 games, you get to rent like 50* games/year over 3 years. Your spouse will love you and fawn over your budgetary acumen.

But what if you DO want play Sonyntendo clusives? What if you have PC for mega frame resolution?

I feel so lone. ;'(

* (assuming you end up playing 50 games, 1 game a week on avg, which is a LOT).

OP
OP
AppleBlade

AppleBlade

Nov 15, 2017
Connecticut
So $5/month for gamepass for the next 3-years for all hardcore xbox gamers?

If you have kids and you don't care about them playing Sonyntendo exclusives, it's a hell of a good deal. For the price of 3 games, you get to rent like 50* games/year over 3 years. Your spouse will love you and fawn over your budgetary acumen.

But what if you DO want play Sonyntendo clusives? What if you have PC for mega frame resolution?

I feel so lone. ;'(

* (assuming you end up playing 50 games, 1 game a week on avg, which is a LOT).
Yeah. I also didn't own an Xbox One last gen so I have plenty of content to catch up on. It'll be fun going back to the Xbox-verse after being Sony-Nintendo this entire gen.