• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nekyrrev

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know what's funnier, the dog.png in a pre-rendered cutscene or the mess that is this thread :D
Half of ResetEra is actually just a bunch of grumpy old men.

Quinho

Dec 25, 2017
People regarding Pat as a random streamer is really depressing, as this kind of overreaction is expected from him

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You can call it whatever you want. If you can't go on about your day after watching a person laughing at something in a manner you don't think is funny/normal or whatever, you're the one with issues. That's not the traditional meaning of being "annoyed". That's just the epitome of the meme "look at that bitch reading that book, so annoying".

It's one thing to claim the clip is loud but that's obviously not what this is about.

Why do you forcing misrepresentation on us though? First saying we are offended when we are not, and now this.

High pitch/frequency audio are scientifically proven to be most annoying to humans, guy in video emit high pitch audio, therefore it is unpleasant to ears and thus annoying. I feel like you are the one being offended here.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Why do you forcing misrepresentation on us though? First saying we are offended when we are not, and now this.

High pitch/frequency audio are scientifically proven to be most annoying to humans, guy in video emit high pitch audio, therefore it is unpleasant to ears and thus annoying. I feel like you are the one being offended here.
People just like to think the people they're having internet "debates" with are always angry and emotional, while they however are remaining perfectly calm and reasonable. Meanwhile, the other person is probably thinking the exact same thing about you.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
If y'all don't behave they'll replace him with this
maxresdefault.jpg

Akibared

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Holy shit I need to get this game!

God, this thread is the epitome of "nofunallowed.jpg".

Dude has a shrill laugh and found it funny. Not sure how it's cringe or overreacting. Like if he was jumping up and down on the couch, then sure, but some people just have loud laughs like that.

Yeah for real I have a pretty loud laugh myself Pat is just having fun.

fade

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this is such a petty perspective to have and a terrible argument. You're literally trying to rationalize coming into a thread and derailing it. I clicked on the thread watched the video and laughed then scrolled down to laugh at more discussion about it and instead see a bunch of salty people complaining about nothing.

by this logic thread derails wouldn't exist? Please explain what the hell is being discussed? Obviously not the original intent of the thread which was literally a lighthearted ridiculous occurrence in a game that's been talked about a lot recently.

A thread derail is when the conversation is about something completely offtopic. The reaction that is causing a stir is right there in the OP. By your logic if the guy in the OP was masturbating furiously while laughing at the dog, talking about WTF is going on with the reaction would be off limits.

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
A thread derail is when the conversation is about something completely offtopic. The reaction that is causing a stir is right there in the OP. By your logic if the guy in the OP was masturbating furiously while laughing at the dog, talking about WTF is going on with the reaction would be off limits.
Lolwut

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
Pat is an actual cartoon character; he means it, folks. it's just who he is. if you'd been watching the stream and seen more of his personality building up to this moment, you'd get it.