• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
If someone could direct me to some key arguments, bad posts ect that'd be lovely btw <3

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Not a fan of some of these sheep(dog) votes. 4 hours left and it's easy to park a vote on someone to prop them up as a candidate.

Stuff like Muffin being the 3rd vote on Coolest, nin's old vote on Blarg and Muffin, Kopite on Meatwad, even Chugg's vote on Blarg. I'm conflicted on Blarg: it's easy to vote there since he's never a D1 candidate, but on the other hand, why isn't he ever a D1 candidate?

Re: Meatwad, he hasn't come back since saying his vote would move. Dodging heat so another wagon could build?

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
[...] Stuff like Muffin being the 3rd vote on Coolest, nin's old vote on Blarg and Muffin, Kopite on Meatwad, even Chugg's vote on Blarg. I'm conflicted on Blarg: it's easy to vote there since he's never a D1 candidate, but on the other hand, why isn't he ever a D1 candidate? [...]
I'm currently watching acclaimed nature documentary NIGHT ON EARTH on the popular video entertainment streaming service NETFLIX right now

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Having read page 2 (100pp) I have the following hunches:
Kopite: Towny
Polter: Towny
Kawl: Scummy
Fanto: Susp

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Ep0cPR1.png

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Hearing people be susp of coolest and while I don't know the reason why I'd like to remind you that in Scooby Doo mafia he as vanilla town claimed a scum vigis shot and claimed a town friendly investigative SK on D1 (and got lunched for it).

Bad plans are his modus operandi.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dont like whats Coolest doing. And before its repeeated, no, I dont care what weird stuff he did last game as town, I wasnt there and cant properly judge based on it.

Okay so for my first actual moment playing, and I hate it's in self defense cause of the optics, this reads as trying to get heat off you. I dont know if this is a common way of going about dealing with mafia, but from my experience everyone takes in account as much as they can about a player and how they play, and often times asks "have they ever been like this and if so how have they played before?" To everyone else. To waive that real quick to jump on my train reads poor and like either scum playing or rash town.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Good morning!
Fanto did the coffee make you sleepy or why did you stop posting all of a sudden ?
Well I stopped posting around 3AM when I went to sleep finally, yes, then I woke up a bit ago to play some Animal Crossing, KK Slider was in town after all, but now I'm here getting caught up on things.
tbf i bet 70% of them have been LiS gifs.
em24Oud.gif

Can anyone make a case for coolest being a bad idea?
No, but I would probably vote for Meatwad or Oreo first, I'm just personally more curious about them.
Excuse me I think you'll find we're mirror opposites!
This cannot stand! One of you has to change or else I call for an informal thunderdome! Lol :P

-----

Anyway,

Vote: oreomunsta

I like Muffin's more recent posts, and as I was saying last night I'd like to see the Oreo wagon come back into fashion here. He's had an odd vibe about him so far, and I feel he's entered a bit of a shadow lurker status in my mind since the last time he's been around, I don't want to let him fade away today.

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Okay so for my first actual moment playing, and I hate it's in self defense cause of the optics, this reads as trying to get heat off you. I dont know if this is a common way of going about dealing with mafia, but from my experience everyone takes in account as much as they can about a player and how they play, and often times asks "have they ever been like this and if so how have they played before?" To everyone else. To waive that real quick to jump on my train reads poor and like either scum playing or rash town.
The defense is fine, we can't expect him to go read the last game to see how you acted, for all we know the person saying you did this as town last game might be exaggerating because they are your scummate and want to protect you. Not saying this is what's happening but I've seen a lot of things in my time of playing mafia.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The defense is fine, we can't expect him to go read the last game to see how you acted, for all we know the person saying you did this as town last game might be exaggerating because they are your scummate and want to protect you. Not saying this is what's happening but I've seen a lot of things in my time of playing mafia.
Fair point, but I meant more they could've asked first how those who've played me last game would read into me today.

Kawl

Oct 25, 2017
saying eff a person's personal meta day one is fine, i'm also fine with getting rid of a person whos personal meta seems to be bad plans....

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
saying eff a person's personal meta day one is fine, i'm also fine with getting rid of a person whos personal meta seems to be bad plans....
I think I'm summarized best as I flounder d1 and bit of d2 most games, but then once we have dead bodies and clues to work with I'm helpful enough

Kawl

Oct 25, 2017
oh also since blarg is actually being a participant in this game now
Vote: oreomunsta
you know me,

love those greyhound races at the end of the day

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
What kind of heat do you think Muffin was trying to paw out of?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Dammit, Blarg, take that avatar off and put your old one back on this instant!

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
That would be a really bad plan when it's really simple to go back to those games and check.
I didn't say the plan was good, also we can't expect the mafia to be perfect, they make mistakes. Either way it doesn't matter as I wasn't referring to this game specifically but something to keep in mind.

i asked coolest voters if they were voting there b/c they thought he was scum or just for the non town helping angles
I have no real reason to believe anyone is a scum on day 1. It's just almost impossible, but I see coolest as this wildcard player like Sparks or Blarg(to a lesser extent) that I'm not a fan of keeping around until late game. To add to that, I've only seen Coolest as scum, and this is always how he acted, so that's why I'm voting him. If he flips town I'll accept this is done on purpose to make himself hard to read and keep in mind for later games. The only thing I fear is potentially lynching a powerful town role, although we can't avoid that since we have to lynch someone imo.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I got absorbed in it and ended up catching up fully:
Fanto: Felt more like normal fanto
Muffin: Susp (comes with a boring vote after pressure, when asked for top 3 he mentions my absense only to say it's NAI?)
Meatwad: Scummy (Didn't like posts and felt they were similarly openly scummy in DS but don't remember/know town game)

The Rest (not including those I mentioned previously) are still null, won't be voting Nin for reasons which may or may not be avatar related.

If I could vote anyone I'd vote Kawl because I find that the more interesting vote but...

wait...

I can vote anyone!

Vote: Kawl

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I'm on the part where a mouse is licking honey straight out of the honeycomb while the bees are watching but they can't do anything because it's too cold

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
If it comes to it I'll vote meatwad out of the three current front runners though.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
God, they are multiplying now!

I'm still onboard on the "let's lynch one of the players who share the same avatar" camp.