• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
O didn't want to post a bank post.
Sorry about that.

At this stage my 3 main vote candidates are.

Muffin
Oreo

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
i cant tell if hes fucking with us or if hes just gotten that genuinely weird

Who are you're main 3 suspects or people you would put a vote down for.

I am asking in order to set the stage early on in order for no late shinenigans where a vote gets out down on someone not on that initial list*

*If someone claims though this can ofc change*

-send from my Android phone-

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
And since I am here already I am going to walk my perro out. After that I will play some animal crossing and make some coffee.

In all that time I am still open for business

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Who are you're main 3 suspects or people you would put a vote down for.

I am asking in order to set the stage early on in order for no late shinenigans where a vote gets out down on someone not on that initial list*

*If someone claims though this can ofc change*

-send from my Android phone-
meatwad then polter then Fran i guess.

-send from the now vacant extra-planar tomb of the hero god Antilakalis-

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I dont like whats Coolest doing. And before its repeeated, no, I dont care what weird stuff he did last game as town, I wasnt there and cant properly judge based on it.

Vote: CoolestSpot
Muffin
Has an important Power Role
Lol ok Blarg. I wont ask for an explanation since I'm not gonna be able to make sense of it
sure why not
Vote: muffin
that non response of yours was enough for me to dig a bit deeper
I see your playstyle of throwing out random stuff and voting for nonsense reasons hasnt changed nin.

When I said "we" in my earlier post I obviously meant every other player besides Coolest.
Trying to construct some slipup from something so obvious is so you.

Also whats "dig a bit deeper" even supposed to mean? Meaningless phrase, its D1 and there is no post history to dig into.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
What was up with that LP post earlier, was he trying to pocket me? I don't trust him.

LP complaining about the number of posts is classic LP.

I feel good about Fran but I don't like that he's sitting on a joke vote on you still since he's made some decent points.

I still have plenty of time. I will move it.

But....

Vote: Blargonaut

Casually dropping breadcrumbs you caught is a scum tell.

This vote is really bad. If he were scum he don't need to share the breadcrumbs that he found in the main thread. He can do that in the scum chat. So I don't know how that is a scum tell.

That post is a 90% town!Blarg post.

Oh, oh, how about Protect/Investigate/Kill? We haven't done that yet!

Protect: Fanto.
Investigate: LP. I can't read him.
Kill: Meatwad? Maybe Nin, he has a whole bunch of posts with almost nothing but fluff. Kawl is a whole bunch of nothing too.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm, let's shake things up a bit.

What about this?

Vote: Muffin

Hasn't really contributed much at all this day so far, the post of his with the most substance is sticking up for me in regards to Geno's line of questioning. Definitely need to see more from Muffin before I'd say I wouldn't vote for him today.
Before you wonder why I didnt respond to you in my earlier post:
I have nothing to respond with. It's D1 and I'm not going to throw out random speculation to appear to have done something.

OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

CoolestSpot (3 votes)
Poltergust - #295
Geno - #296
Muffin - #360

Meatwad (3 votes)
Fanto - #216 #241
oreomunsta - #249
Fanto - #254 #321
Stantastic - #294
Kopite - #349

Muffin (3 votes)
Fanto - #321
Blargonaut - #325
nin - #335

Blargonaut (2 votes)
Kawl - #217
nin - #233 #335
TheChuggernaut - #329

oreomunsta (1 votes)
Fanto - #241 #254
Verelios - #244
Blargonaut - #245 #325

TheChuggernaut (1 votes)
oreomunsta - #77 #249
Fran - #143

Kopite (1 votes)
Fanto - #118 #138
CoolestSpot - #152

Poltergust (1 votes)
Fanto - #138 #216
Meatwad - #203

Kawl (0 votes)
Verelios - #61 #244
nin - #163 #233
Blargonaut - #219 #245

Stantastic (0 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #90 #260

Aeleus (0 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #260 #329

nin (0 votes)
Fanto - #58 #118
Kawl - #174 #217

Fanto (0 votes)
Kopite - #100 #349

Not voting: Lone_Prodigy, rac, Aeleus

Post Counts:
Fanto: 52 nin: 32 Blargonaut: 26 CoolestSpot: 21 oreomunsta: 20 TheChuggernaut: 20 Stantastic: 19 Poltergust: 18 Fran: 15 Geno: 13 Verelios: 13 Kawl: 11 Meatwad: 10 Muffin: 10 Kopite: 9 rac: 7 Lone_Prodigy: 7 Aeleus: 1

Current Countdown:
yu8xi21d1c

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Overly defensive muffin would usually scream insecure town. Not sure what to make of it of it on D1.

Will keep on my list as of now.

Kawl

Oct 25, 2017
for those voting coolest are you voting there because you feel its scum or because the EV of voting him out is better as a townie that suggest true random voting day 1 is a net negative for town, so either scenario is better for town when voting him out?

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
for those voting coolest are you voting there because you feel its scum or because the EV of voting him out is better as a townie that suggest true random voting day 1 is a net negative for town, so either scenario is better for town when voting him out?
Suggesting something dumb like random voting is only a part of it, its more the attitude about not caring who is voted out. It's strange. Cant pin it down on scummy or plain unhelpful.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
when i initially voted for meatwad it wasn't exactly a joke vote but i did it expecting to have a better target before i left for the day, i dont think thats actually happening.
The lack of a response since doesn't help, and the ongoings with everyone else is proving, i dont want to say completely stupid, but at the least its hard to parse.

Kawl

Oct 25, 2017
its okay stan, theres no such thing as stupid people, but theres definitely stupid posts

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
My own P/I/K:

Protect: Fanto
Investigate: Muffin
Kill: Coolest...?
It's hard for me to get a good feel for scum on Day 1. I'm voting for him mostly because he's being difficult.

Is he the best choice for my vote? Eh... it's hard to say. At the very least I am not super comfortable with Muffin voting with me right now. To be honest, I really didn't expect people other than myself to vote for him.

Oct 25, 2017
This vote is really bad. If he were scum he don't need to share the breadcrumbs that he found in the main thread. He can do that in the scum chat. So I don't know how that is a scum tell.

That post is a 90% town!Blarg post.

I'm pretty sure I used this exact argument when CS outed someone in Love Boat and he turned out to be scum, and I want to say it happened in another game after that, but I can't remember what that would be.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Manana, mis amigos. I see we're doing P/I/K courtesy of Fanto.

P: Stan (I want to see what happens when a Tornado meets a Volcano. Useful interactions that could lead to some lovely shit when not going for w/w)
I: Fanto/Polter
K: Oreo

Kawl

Oct 25, 2017
i'm curious was is the goal of pik, i have an inkling but want to see if that is correct

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Manana, mis amigos. I see we're doing P/I/K courtesy of Fanto.

P: Stan (I want to see what happens when a Tornado meets a Volcano. Useful interactions that could lead to some lovely shit when not going for w/w)
I: Fanto/Polter
K: Oreo
oh, which am i?
im the volcano aint i?
i hope so.
i'm curious was is the goal of pik, i have an inkling but want to see if that is correct
you alright there m8?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Muffin could you also tell me your top 3 picks for today and why you want em gone ?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Stantastic will you be awake for the day end?

Hopefully yes, would like to share the incoming shinenigans with you

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Fanto did the coffee make you sleepy or why did you stop posting all of a sudden ?

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Stantastic will you be awake for the day end?

Hopefully yes, would like to share the incoming shinenigans with you
it 3 am so ima bout to head of to sleep, so thats gonna be a strong nope.

Fanto did the coffee make you sleepy or why did you stop posting all of a sudden ?
Yeah Fanto you only have like double the post count of anyone else, step up friend.

well i can read it in a bad or good way depending on the thought process behind it but i don't wanna put words in mouths
oh you meant the protect investigate kill, for some reason i blanked on that and it made your post gibberish. lol.

i cant imagine much nefarious coming from it but hey if you got idea then im looking forward to hearing em.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Unvote
That's true.
Going to put some more effort into this then.
I want to engage with everyone.
Including you.
No hard feelings though :*
Same, no hard feelings.
Muffin could you also tell me your top 3 picks for today and why you want em gone ?
Thats a hard question to answer on D1. Obviously I dont like the way Coolest has been playing.
More than that...eh. Aeleus is a non entity but that doesnt tell us anything. I have a bad feeling about the Meatwad voters, Stan not included.

Kawl

Oct 25, 2017
i mean looking at it from a good point of view it seems to provide easy cover for targeting lists for PRs after they flip. from a bad point of view seems like they can give scum more info on how to use some of their obfuscation tools more successfully.

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Protect: Fran(I've seen scum fran in HVV2, I don't think he's scum so far)
Investigate: Fanto(I think it's good to know if the person with the most posts is scum or not)
Kill: Coolest

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Same, no hard feelings.

Thats a hard question to answer on D1. Obviously I dont like the way Coolest has been playing.

I usually hate doing any kind of reads for day one since yeah it's mostly shit posting and fluff. I mean look at most of my posts lol.

More than that...eh. Aeleus is a non entity but that doesnt tell us anything. I have a bad feeling about the Meatwad voters, Stan not included.

You don't agree that his opening posts as the following post were weird ?
I mean is it Eno the to vote someone out ?
Usually not really but there's nothing else to go by as of day 1.
I mean I am following my gut as of now ( my guts is mostly wrong)

Could you elaborate why you don't share this feeling and why those who vote him are suspicios.
Final question, why is Stan not included ?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
tbf i bet 70% of them have been LiS gifs.

I mean I even looked back at the posts and the are 60% reactionary gifs.

Not going to say that I did not enjoy them.

Everyone needs that.

Before you go to bed thought.

Will you stick with your current vote and so you have anything to say before you leave ?

rac

Oct 25, 2017
fucking gotta do some shit and then imma try and reread the noise of day one

sorry buddies

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Sorry all, kept seeing Nin's avatar and had assumed I'd just forgotten making those posts.

Will read thread now, thoughts to come soon

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I mean I even looked back at the posts and the are 60% reactionary gifs.

Not going to say that I did not enjoy them.

Everyone needs that.

Before you go to bed thought.

Will you stick with your current vote and so you have anything to say before you leave ?
Yeah, nothing this phase has given me particularly strong scum vibes, and with no real change on any of the other front runners im cool with sticking to meatwad just to let things remain close, im hoping that the contention toward day end will provide some good shit to read into tommorrow.
Coolest looking to be joining the race only adds to that, and yeah im pretty cool with his lunch too.

Now i actually need to sleep, peace.