• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinny Pete

Nov 2, 2017
Sad!!

Donald Trump Jr. and his wife, Vanessa Trump, are struggling through marital problems and friends say they are heading for divorce, multiple sources have exclusively confirmed to Page Six.

Vanessa and the eldest son of President Donald Trump married in November 2005 and have five children. But while they have not legally separated, friends say they have been living separate lives.

Divorce proceedings have not yet been initiated, but friends say they expect the couple to file soon. A spokesperson for Don Jr., Vanessa and the Trump Organization declined to comment, despite numerous requests to do so over two days.

One source told us, "The problems have been there for a long time, the couple had hoped to stay together during the president's time in office, but it is getting harder to resolve their issues. He's never there."

Don Jr., 40, has been traveling a lot. In February he was in India, and he has continued to take his hunting trips. Don Jr. is an avid hunter and there are many pictures of him online posing with the corpses of elephants, leopards and other animals.

https://pagesix.com/2018/03/14/donald-trump-jr-and-wife-headed-for-divorce-friends-say/

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
And they look sooooo happy!

donald-trump-jr.jpg

Don Jr., 40, has been traveling a lot. In February he was in India, and he has continued to take his hunting trips. Don Jr. is an avid hunter and there are many pictures of him online posing with the corpses of elephants, leopards and other animals.
And fuck this shit stain. I hope he rots in hell one day.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
"...and have five children."

Sucks for the kids. I know nothing about the wife.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I do feel really sad for the children. Divorce isn't easy, especially if they're young. I hope they can become so much more than those around them.

Don Jr. can go take a hike and shove it for all I care though.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Such a good Christian family, filled with multiple divorces and prostitutes galore. A perfect example for the youth of America...

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Divorcing after 5 children. What a champ. At least the ex-wife will be set finacially speaking.

Cochese

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
The man notorious for not landing his own trophy animals can't hang onto his trophy wife.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully the media publishes pics of her holding her divorce papers up like a trophy with him to the side looking "rekt".

Llyrwenne

Hopes and Dreams SAVE the World
Oct 26, 2017
Locking this as the source seems to be a celebrity gossip site - feel free to make a new thread when more reliable sources report this.

Status
Not open for further replies.