• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 9197

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The conservative subreddit also denies that the Southern Strategy exists and will ban you for mentioning it.

Not the brightest group over there.

They really aren't, and they're incapable of engaging in conversation.

I was permabanned for asking a user who repeatedly derided "libtards" for not using "simple logic" to explain to me the conservative solution to provide people with the absolute basics of health and dignity.

Of course the answer is they don't actually care, but good luck hanging onto any semblance of power that way.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
Like hearing about how police view things Eric Garner's "resistance" being justification for suffocating him to death, this is like looking into another reality seeing someone try to twist trick or treating into some example of the capitalist ideal.

Z Y

Oct 27, 2017
Kid that sat at home:

"If that candy is free like you say I love it especially later in October."

Canklestank

Oct 26, 2017
Or you could just take 99% of Chloe's candy, eat it and tell her to wait for it to trickle down.

This one got me. Damn.

I bet if he had asked her, she would have gladly given some of her candy to a child who couldn't go trick-or-treating for whatever reason.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
he's gone full bonkers on social media and sounds like an Alt-Right nutter in his replies.

the apple hasn't fallen too far from the tree

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal