• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so fuckin disgusted right now. I know kraft dinner is cheap garbage, but it's sort of like a guilty pleasure for me. My wife does the cooking 90% of the time and always makes proper meals for me and my son. But when she's not around I end up making simple shit like pizza, fries, chicken fingers, an kraft dinnner. My son loves it too.

I've just noticed there's bugs in every fuckin package I open. Little black ones and little maggots. I even tried a different store and there inside everyone! I went online and noticed everyone saying the same thing. Pictures and videos are all over the net.

How come this doesn't get much attention? How is kraft still around? It seems most people that eat this shit are kids. Never buying a kraft product again.

Nov 1, 2017
I remember cutting open a frog in high school and there was an organ that looked like a piece of kraft dinner. Asked anyone if they wanted a bite.

potam

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
have never noticed this in any kraft mac n cheese or store brand for that matter

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Don't buy from a crap store?

Never had an issue w/bugs in Kraft Mac 'n Cheese.

That said, it's a cardboard box, just like any other pasta. It's not airtight. If your grocer (or the grocer's supplier) doesn't have clean facilities, bugs will be bugs.

Felt

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
lol wut, I would be shocked if this is real. You can probably sue Kraft in small claims if that's the case, no?

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I googled it too. I see maybe a handful of posts over the last decade. Those boxes aren't airtight, so there's no saying that they might not be coming from your house/cupboard/the store/stores you're buying them from. Maybe it's more widespread than my searching would lead me to bevel...but regardless...you'll probably live a better and longer life if you just stop eating that shit anyway.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Kraft stuff comes in cardboard boxes without any bag on the inside, right? So given long and improper storage (like, if you bump the corner of a box, there's already a gap), it's kinda susceptible to this kind of infestation. I would blame the stores you buy from :/

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
I've gotten this like once in my life maybe 17 years ago.

They're weevils. It happens.

Flour is also susceptible to this.

Oct 27, 2017
How did I fucking know this was going to lead to pictures of bugs in food?

Only surprising thing is there are no pictures in the OP. But now with people openly calling for pictures, its a matter of time....

Ensorcell

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sorry you're saying there is some kind of Kraft maggot epidemic that is just about to hit the streets or you personally simply found a few disgusting boxes in your house?

OP
OP
Burrman

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can i see some pictures?

I just threw it all out. I have one crappy quality picture I took like last week. But I don't even know how to post pictures here. (Seriously). Just check on google there's tons of complaints and pictures. Funny thing is I remember my son asking me what this thing was on his plate like last year and I said nothing. Lol. I wonder how much bugs I've been eating.

If you think im talking shit tell me how to put up a pick and I'll post it.

vacantseas

Oct 27, 2017
I just threw it all out. I have one crappy quality picture I took like last week. But I don't even know how to post pictures here. (Seriously). Just check on google there's tons of complaints and pictures. Funny thing is I remember my son asking me what this thing was on his plate like last year and I said nothing. Lol. I wonder how much bugs I've been eating.

If you think im talking shit tell me how to put up a pick and I'll post it.

Probably more than you care to know, and not just in Kraft products. probably anything mass produced has bugs in it.

Stouffers

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They are allowed a certain number of bugs/bug parts per box. Same goes for all pasta and cereal

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so fuckin disgusted right now. I know kraft dinner is cheap garbage, but it's sort of like a guilty pleasure for me. My wife does the cooking 90% of the time and always makes proper meals for me and my son. But when she's not around I end up making simple shit like pizza, fries, chicken fingers, an kraft dinnner. My son loves it too.

I've just noticed there's bugs in every fuckin package I open. Little black ones and little maggots. I even tried a different store and there inside everyone! I went online and noticed everyone saying the same thing. Pictures and videos are all over the net.

How come this doesn't get much attention? How is kraft still around? It seems most people that eat this shit are kids. Never buying a kraft product again.
Just listened to the latest 84play.
Apparently the cheese is contaminated with plastic residue

scotdar

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
The odds of this Canuck giving up KD are about the same a guys down south giving up their guns.