• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Zero nutritional value. I lost one because of that. Because that's what the seller told me.

Good pet ProTIP.

Also don't buy any Iguanas being sold behind Taco Bell.

giphy.gif

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Sorry for your loss OP, but this one's on you.
Always do your research on pets, always. Make your own informed decisions on nutrition, don't just follow what the vet (or Taco Bell dude) tells you to do.

Take this as a life lesson, maybe when you're ready go out there and save a pet from a shelter, and give them the quality of life your iguana deserved.

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bruh

...Im legit furious at you

You obviously have access to the fucking internet and you let an innocent animal die because you were too god damn neglectful to spend 5 minutes Googling what the fuck your new pet eats?

Fuck

That poor animal

Please think long and hard before you ever get another pet dude. Fucking hell.

OP
OP
Kinggroin

Kinggroin

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Uranus, get it?!? YOUR. ANUS.
Bruh

...Im legit furious at you

You obviously have access to the fucking internet and you let an innocent animal die because you were too god damn neglectful to spend 5 minutes Googling what the fuck your new pet eats?

Fuck

That poor animal

Please think long and hard before you ever get another pet dude. Fucking hell.

The guy had like...four of them! I thought he knew his shit.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
With how easy to Google shit these days, OP has no excuse for the neglect. I guess it's a learning experience.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope you're trolling, otherwise you're a fucking idiot that just starved a creature to death.

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
I honestly wouldn't trust most pet store employees anyways for advice on how to care for a pet damn.

I want to get a lizard eventually and i feel like I've just been researching it for years and I still haven't pulled the trigger.

Deleted member 3815

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The guy had like...four of them! I thought he knew his shit.

He was selling animal behind a Taco Bell that alone should have dictated that this is pretty shady. Failing that you live in an era where information is readily available and clearly didn't take full advantaged of that.

Don't ever have pets or kids as you're clearly not responsible to look after them.

I was thinking the same thing myself.

tadaima

Oct 30, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Owning a pet is a responsibility; they are not disposable toys but living creatures. When I first got my dog, I spent weeks researching the most suitable diet for her. Also sought the breeder's advice. I would expect anybody else to do at least five minutes of research, be it a dog or a hamster.

OP, I'm disappointed that you starved your poor iguana to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.