• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles

Start at 21:20

They're only using facial expressions.

Daisy expression seems to be an "Eeeeh"

Kelly's expression seems like she's making a cringe-face

Anthony Daniels seems like a "wtf". Anthony even says "After 40 years, this is it?!?!?! What are you thinking?" But he doesn't actually know since he prefaces it by saying "How does it end?" so it's likely that it's a joke.

But maybe, I'm misreading. Might mean nothing at all. Come to your own conclusions.

The others are harder to read.

Just remember that people also said not to read too much to the expressions of Emilia Clarke reacting to season 8 GOT's ending.

Last edited:

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, movie actors will definitely shit on their product before release. That's what we should read into this

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You know this is an interview conducted by Disney.....and they're obviously joking lmao.

Chill out, OP.

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Youtube neckbeards already trying to gather their ammunition

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
oh no

thumbnail

Genryu

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I can't watch the video since I'm at work, but how many of them have uppity body language?

OP
OP
Lunar Wolf

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Yes, movie actors will definitely shit on their product before release. That's what we should read into this

People said the same thing about GOT's actors.

I never leave it off the table now.

They were all being silly to be "in on the joke" but Kerri Russel seems to have not gotten it and given a real reaction instead.

Could be, could be.

Joke or real? We don't know.

I think Daniels' reaction is a joke for sure.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
OP is as transparent as glass. He shits on almost anything Disney made with the Star Wars IP and he can't tell us often enough.

I tried to see what else OP said about this movie through other threads and good lord I almost saw spoilers.

left that shit quick. so if anyone else was curious like me, don't click through or else you'll be spoiled so fast.

OP
OP
Lunar Wolf

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles

PhaZe 5

Oct 27, 2017
Instantly shook based off similar reactions from GoT cast for S8.

Is Adam Driver that anti social that he can't ever come to these things btw? Lol

Deleted member 4260

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's amazing how much people hate Star Wars yet will constantly post about it

Last edited:

MagicHobo

Oct 27, 2017
OP now that we all know you are knee deep in leaks and spoilers, what the fuck exactly are you doing? Are you trying to tell us something? Your feelings are leaking out all over the place and it's kind of rude. Maybe slow your roll and let people absorb it a little before you start with the shitposting and narrative spinning.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
lol damn.

I'm just going to believe they're working some hard poker faces. But this should def be bumped if this is our reaction a few weeks from now. lol

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Daisy expression seems to be an "Eeeeh"

Kelly's expression seems like she's making a cringe-face

Anthony Daniels seems like a "wtf". Anthony even says "After 40 years, this is it?!?!?! What are you thinking?" But he doesn't actually know since he prefaces it by saying "How does it end?" so it's likely that it's a joke.

You can't possibly be serious with all of this.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
This just reminds me of how unbearable it must be to do these press circuits.

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Antony clearly hasn't even seen the ending yet, so I wouldn't read into him too much.

I think it's most likely they're joking around, but it is interesting to see only Keri Russell has what's arguably a "good" reaction from the start, before Naomi Ackle tries to emphasize she was crying. Still, I feel like OP is trying to read too much into this. Remember, this is just about the ending, anyway, not the whole movie. Some great movies have had, imo, pretty lackluster endings... *stares pointedly at a bunch of Ghibli films*
The ST really IS a remake of the OT!
>about to ask how ANH could be a nostalgia cash grab
>remembers Lucas has always blatantly cited Buck Rodgers and The Hidden Fortress as major inspirations for ANH
Well fuck.
OP is as transparent as glass. He shits on almost anything Disney made with the Star Wars IP and he can't tell us often enough.
I kinda figured.

OP
OP
Lunar Wolf

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
You're reading too much into this.

Antony clearly hasn't even seen the ending yet, so I wouldn't read into him too much.

I think it's most likely they're joking around, but it is interesting to see only Keri Russell has what's arguably a "good" reaction from the start, before Naomi Ackle tries to emphasize she was crying. Still, I feel like OP is trying to read too much into this. Remember, this is just about the ending, anyway, not the whole movie. Some great movies have had, imo, pretty lackluster endings... *stares pointedly at a bunch of Ghibli films*
>about to ask how ANH could be a nostalgia cash grab
>remembers Lucas has always blatantly cited Buck Rodgers and The Hidden Fortress as major inspirations for ANH
Well fuck.
I kinda figured.

That's what people told me when I said the same thing about Emilia Clarke's reactions to season 8 earlier this year way before season 8 even came out.

I'm 1 for 0 right now.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Hello I am a psychologist and an expert in the pseudoscience that is reading faces and I can categorically make the observation that these actors hate the film and know it to be trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.