• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Lunar Wolf

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
..how is the release of the movie going to change your misunderstanding of a joke

We can come back and point at a face and say that this was your expression too.

Or maybe think like "yeah, Boyega's face gave it away"

Or as someone else pointed out, Kerri Russell seemed to have not made a joke and gave an honest expression.

Or it's all meaningless.

MagicHobo

Oct 27, 2017

Or as someone else pointed out, Kerri Russell seemed to have not made a joke and gave an honest expression.

Or it's all meaningless.
This is all confirmation bias, full stop. Whether the movie is good or bad, reading into anything here is pure, distilled, confirmation bias.

KHarvey16

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Or it's all meaningless.

The movie being bad would not mean the faces these people are making are actually revealing anything. You're really not understanding the problem with your reasoning.

OP
OP
Lunar Wolf

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
This is all confirmation bias, full stop. Whether the movie is good or bad, reading into anything here is pure, distilled, confirmation bias.

The movie being bad would not mean the faces these people are making are actually revealing anything. You're really not understanding the problem with your reasoning.

And that's fine.

Me:

Or it's all meaningless.

shem

Oct 25, 2017
Glad we have filler stock footage for the outrage videos after this movie releases. Not sure what we would have done otherwise.

Nov 5, 2017
Wow. WOW.

I can't believe the entire (!!) cast of the biggest movie of 2019 just facially T R A S H E D their own movie right there on a livestream. AND in front of JAY JAY ABRAMS himself (who must have just been gut-wrenched when the question came up).

This is it; it's all over -- we finally got 'em, jeez louise. Star Wars are OVER!!!

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
Please keep this topic open OP. I want to witness the power of a fully operational battle station when the movie releases.

OP
OP
Lunar Wolf

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Ok, so you agree or disagree that your reasoning is terrible and doesn't make any sense? If you agree why wouldn't you, like, change your approach here?

Why does this matter so much to you?

Please keep this topic open OP. I want to witness the power of a fully operational battle station when the movie releases.

53c7f06e312901.png

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
1575321468706_1.jpg

tfw people use your face to confirm their conspiracy theories

Oct 26, 2017
my favorite part is that they're doing all this in front of the director and co-writer, and op is like "are they making fun of his shitty movie that's full of shit right in front of him?? did they cut out the part where he committed ritual seppuku?"

OP
OP
Lunar Wolf

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
You don't like Star Wars? :(

I don't like certain parts of Star Wars like Episodes I and II. Bad. I don't like the direction that VII and VIII went in and think they're heavily flawed. They have great cinematography though.

I think Resistance is a bad show and just didn't watch it after a bit.

I like Episodes III - VI.

I like Rogue One and Solo to some extent even if I like shitting on them sometimes.

The KOTOR games are ace.

TCW is great and Rebels is good.

The Mandalore seems interesting but a little dry so far.

I like it overall, but it's not exactly an intelligent series and people over-exaggerate how amazing Star Wars is.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am sorry to those who don't venture into spoilers threads that you had to witness the embarrasing conspiracy theory rantings of The Gunslinger.

The spoiler threads are used to his Sean Hannity lite conspiracy theories. Sorry ya'll had to witness it like this. Don't judge Star Wars era on his conspiracy theory nonsense, please.

OP
OP
Lunar Wolf

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
I am sorry to those who don't venture into spoilers threads that you had to witness the embarrasing conspiracy theory rantings of The Gunslinger.

The spoiler threads are used to his Sean Hannity lite conspiracy theories. Sorry ya'll had to witness it like this.

What conspiracy theories?

I mean if we're being honest

90% of posters in those those threads are shitting on the movie too

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
I think OP is correct that the professional actors are giving their precise internal feelings about the movie and not attempting to convey a specific emotion for the sake of a performance

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol bet that spoiler thread is worse then the GOT and endgame threads. People love reading leaked scripts and deciding a movie/show will be shit beforehand so they go in ready to nitpick the shit out of everything they see.

OP
OP
Lunar Wolf

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
lol bet that spoiler thread is worse then the GOT and endgame threads. People love reading leaked scripts and deciding a movie/show will be shit beforehand so they go in ready to nitpick the shit out of everything they see.

Fair enough.

GOT turned out shit though but Endgame turned out okay. I wasn't in the latter thread so I wouldn't know how bad those leaks sounded.

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fair enough.

GOT turned out shit though but Endgame turned out okay. I wasn't in the latter thread so I wouldn't know how bad those leaks sounded.
Some of the greatest movies could sound like ass from scripts. I admit GOT turned out pretty shitty, but the amount of hate that season was ready to get before it even started was crazy.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I remember Reddit freaking out when the Endgame leaks came out and people found out how Iron Man and Captain America's story ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.