• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Universal Pictures Home Entertainment will release on Blu-ray Tony Giglio's horror thriller Doom: Annihilation (2019), starring Amy Manson, Louis Mandylor, Dominic Mafham, Lorina Kamburova, and Luke Allen-Gale. The release will be available for purchase on October 1.

Synopsis: Based on the popular original video game, Doom: Annihilation is an explosive, terrifying thrill ride. On the darkest moon of Mars, scientists have found an ancient portal which allows teleportation throughout the universe. Considered to be mankind's greatest discovery, it's actually a gateway from hell, unleashing a swarm of demons looking to steal the souls of everyone who gets in their way. It's up to Lieutenant Joan Dark and an elite unit of Marines to destroy an ever-growing horde of bloodsucking and soul-stealing beasts and prevent them from taking over planet earth.

Source

didn't know if i should put this in the gaming side because it's a videogame movie or to put it in the other side because it's a movie so feel free to move it if you want mods

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
giphy.gif

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At least it has the correct plot, unlike that bullshit thing in the last one.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
it makes me wonder just how bad this movie will be if they decided to include that incredibly poorly delivered "die die die" shout in the trailer.

Xbox Live Mike

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
USA
Joanna Dark is from Perfect Dark but this movie uses Joan Dark, I wonder if it's coincidence or just a nod.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
And so The iDOLM@STER movie continues to hold on to its crown of best videogame movie.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I assume this movie only exists to hold on to the license.

Tansut

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 16, 2017
What's weird is that it looks way more like a shitty adaptation of Doom 3 than the 2016 Doom. But the first Doom movie was a really shitty adaptation of Doom 3. So maybe this is a really shitty remake.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
I love how some of the doors and walls looked like they were made out of the weakest possible materials they could find. Shit was wobbling.

BossLackey

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Wow. I was not prepared for how bad that trailer was.

EDIT: Also, for the love of God, WHY are people still using shitty subtitles like this?! You couldn't be more creative than "Annihilation"!?

Last edited:

Deleted member 47654

user requested account closure
Banned
Sep 10, 2018

This was 2005, bad CGI was everywhere, and they managed to make this scene cool and doesn't look like a cheap movie

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I feel like I time traveled back to 2002 and watched the first trailer for Resident Evil again.