• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I normally wouldn't post this cause 4chan is notorious for bullshit leaks (there was even several during E3 this year, like that Demon Edition nonsense) but the person posted screenshots of in development stuff as proof (and there claiming to be the person who leaked Doom 2016 all those years ago). The official Doom discord is now on lockdown too because of the leaks.

Tons of spoilers, so don't look if you don't want to be spoiled. (posted the images below too.)
BaYjgLq.jpg

Argent Chaingun
MoSZRBS.jpg

A2woVaa.jpg

xMMNVf4.jpg

Level List
HOhP1KW.png

>Skins for Doomguy and his weapons are unlockable and come from all corners of Doom. Including, supposedly, the Doom 3 Plasma Rifle and a Comic Book Doomguy skin
>The DLC packs will be about Phobos and Crash, each taking place during the Demonic invansion of Earth.
>There's now a spring feature and it's mapped to shift
>Hugo Martin lurks /v/
>Game starts out as a prequel of sorts to 2016 where you fight alongside the knight sentinels that teaches the player how to use the energy sword thing. Supposedly it's a weapon that can only be used after doing 3 glory kills.
>Go to the present and you start in the Hub world where you find bits of your Praetor Armor
>Kill some demons and then the UAC tethers you back to Phobos. Pretty sure he said that Samuel's UAC team tethered you back because the cultist UAC Unleashed the demons and they're fucking everything up.
>According to leaker, you fight Heaven and 3 gods of some sort and you save the people.
>Hayden is heard talking to demons in business suits about how some sort of plan is going well
>Doomguy is fighting demons again, gets his helmet knocked off, and the last shot is his face giving the "Picked up a weapon face from OG Doom" expression
>Crash and Phobos use mass produced praetor suit clone armor. Crash is in her early 30's and is older and with a higher rank than Phobos. She has exposed abs and short dark brown hair.
>Final boss is a rogue female angel with 3 forms, final one being icon of sin.
>There are multiple Marauders. Former Knight Sentinels. One is Doomguy's old friend.
>Doomguy and Doomslayer are the same guy, he is in an Eternal time loop where he goes through all the dimensions. (Basically in-lore explanation for WADs all being canon)
>Ending is green hills full of people and bunnies. Domguy sacrifices himself to enter the final loop. The scene where Doomguy gets his helmet knocked off is midcredits, scene with Hayden and business suit imps are post credits.
>Weapon pick up animations are in the game, floating green guns was just for E3/Demo stuff.
>Classic Doom weapon pose is back in as an option, but it's apparently unlockable.>Chaingunners are in the game.>There's a hub area with target shooting, super turkey puncher, captive imps to fight, etc.
>The gladiator demon on the box art and the guy on the throne in that hologram are The Betrayer
> According to the leaker, the angels are fantastical and contain no references to Christianity to avoid pissing off Christians and Atheists alike.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Welp, I regret sneaking a peak (even if it ends up not being legit).

Oct 25, 2017
> According to the leaker, the angels are fantastical and contain no references to Christianity to avoid pissing off Christians and Atheists alike.

The Atheist part of that makes no sense lmao, let me kill Jesus for what I care.

Rogue Kiwi

Chicken Chaser
Banned
May 5, 2019
Please don't view or support this leak, by doing so you are enabling alt righters on 4chan. I won't be responding in this thread, I just wanted to ask people here not to support these alt right/gamergate leaks.

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
Please don't view or support this leak, by doing so you are enabling alt righters on 4chan. I won't be responding in this thread, I just wanted to ask people here not to support these alt right/gamergate leaks.
Not every board is alt right? Many boards have bad and questionable content but I don't get the thought processes a legit leak should be reported. As it is news providing the source and letting people decide is their decision.

rare

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure they just leaked it on 4chan cause it's anonymous.
A leak is a leak, doesn't matter where from.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
I laughed at that last one. Sounds cool, game will probably be awesome or at the very least a nice change of pace from Death Stranding.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know how I'm supporting the alt-right by reading some text and looking at some pics from a game in development.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Are they really going with the Doom Slayer actually being the Night Sentinel King and the Icon of Sin his son?

Rogue Kiwi

Chicken Chaser
Banned
May 5, 2019
Nobody provided a link to the thread tho.

But good job at no replying I guess.

I will respond to this accusatory comment. By spreading the name of the board you increase their popularity, especially when you advertise it as a place for "Videogame leaks". That leads people to seek it out, and for them to be introduced to an alt right training ground.

LasNochesGin

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 16, 2019
Resetera needs to think about banning any reference of 4chan. If you don't agree, you just need to enter /pol to see by yourself the type of wicked stuff that site allows to be said.

Brutalitops

Dec 6, 2017
It's not 8chan lol. People of the calibre you mention are regularly told to fuck off on /v/. Hell GG threads have been banned for years. It's toxic but it's certainly nothing like the "training ground" you claim. Many boards foster an actively friendly environment that is fairly welcoming

t. Posted here, GAF and 4chan for over a decade

LasNochesGin

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 16, 2019
Maybe Era should also ban twitter. Pretty gross stuff they also allow on their site.
Should we ban Reddit because t_d exists?
Should we ban Youtube because The Quartering exists?
Yes, Era should ban Reddit, Twitter and YouTube if this companies decided to allow, as theirs policy, the type of things 4chan allows.
I can assure you that if you report the type of content usually found on 4chan, sites like Twitter, Reddit and YouTube would delete and ban the responsible immediately.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, Era should ban Reddit, Twitter and YouTube if this companies decided to allow, as theirs policy, the type of things 4chan allows.
I can assure you that if you report the type of content usually found on 4chan, sites like Twitter, Reddit and YouTube would delete and ban the responsible immediately.
This is just delusional. Twitter has a giant community of nazis that they refuse to address, but its still a site full of other better people like artists that make their living there. We cant control shitheads that decide to leech off our living spaces, and their existence doesnt taint our works.

Also reddit still has shit like kotakuinaction lol

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Last i checked Trump and his friends are still not banned.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not 8chan lol. People of the calibre you mention are regularly told to fuck off on /v/. Hell GG threads have been banned for years. It's toxic but it's certainly nothing like the "training ground" you claim. Many boards foster an actively friendly environment that is fairly welcoming

t. Posted here, GAF and 4chan for over a decade
That's a goddamn lie and you know it, I think the "don't support this leak" stuff is dumb but /v/ went full stormfront a long time ago.

here's the (you) I guess.