• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 8 days, 10 hours, 6 minutes, 47 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

DOOM Eternal - Trailer 2

NotLiquid

Oct 25, 2017
Feels like this new music has a bit more melody than the last game, which was probably my biggest problem with the the OST. Ravenous sound but outside of a couple tracks I wouldn't be able to pick any specific track out of a lineup.

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
Oh good Doomguy still has a face, after that The Game Award video where he didn't have his face behind the visor I thought id was going to take it out after some people were complaining that Doomguy shouldn't have a face.

Hyped.

Mpl90

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. I am worried now
Not the first time they release a trailer without the Switch logo. They're just promoting the SKUs releasing on March 20th. Switch will get stuff once a release date is finalised. Private Division did something similar with The Outer Worlds, and the Switch version is supposedly releasing this quarter (it also got recently rated in Taiwan / Korea, can't remember which one right now).

Hawkster

Mar 23, 2019
Oh good Doomguy still has a face, after that The Game Award video where he didn't have his face behind the visor I thought id was going to take it out after some people were complaining that Doomguy shouldn't have a face.

Hyped.
Thank god.

Anyone who thinks that Doomslayer should be a faceless brute can go kick rocks