• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2229

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
This new music is fucking nuts. Bless Mick Gordon.
Truth.
giphy.gif

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Feels like this new music has a bit more melody than the last game, which was probably my biggest problem with the the OST. Ravenous sound but outside of a couple tracks I wouldn't be able to pick any specific track out of a lineup.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit Sam Hayden has seen better days and OH MY GOD YES THIS GAMEPLAY I LOVE IT.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad FF7 got delayed to make room for the real GOTY.

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
Oh good Doomguy still has a face, after that The Game Award video where he didn't have his face behind the visor I thought id was going to take it out after some people were complaining that Doomguy shouldn't have a face.

Hyped.

Mpl90

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. I am worried now

Not the first time they release a trailer without the Switch logo. They're just promoting the SKUs releasing on March 20th. Switch will get stuff once a release date is finalised. Private Division did something similar with The Outer Worlds, and the Switch version is supposedly releasing this quarter (it also got recently rated in Taiwan / Korea, can't remember which one right now).

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely gonna kill us some angels by the end of this game

Watch out Bayonetta

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
Oh good Doomguy still has a face, after that The Game Award video where he didn't have his face behind the visor I thought id was going to take it out after some people were complaining that Doomguy shouldn't have a face.

Hyped.

Thank god.

Anyone who thinks that Doomslayer should be a faceless brute can go kick rocks

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
Looks awesome. Stadia in the listing so I guess I keep my Pro membership a little longer