• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
  • Grimstroke: Ink Swell no longer makes the target immune to attacks

• Grimstroke: Ink Swell no longer silences and disarms the target

jesus fuck

scarybore

Oct 27, 2017
Surprised Valve didn't wait until after the qualifiers were done, can't complain about the nerfs though, seem pretty fair.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Update Ninjas in Pajamas picks up ppd stack
ByTgHk-xrcVjKDWiWy4sCLI4s8BKQVrYjmINpJq4SgI.png

Last edited:

Pepito

Dec 11, 2017
Well that TL vs NiP series sure was something.

PPD about to get cast in the next season of American Gods.

MrLuchador

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
I'm a fan of the role queues being added to DOTA+, it finally makes having plus worthwhile after you earn enough shards to buy the classic sets. None of the exclusive sets are my style. To finally find games at my shit tier where people know their role is wonderful, I get to play support without everyone else fighting over who gets to go mid. I still get the odd game where I end up with people playing a carry who can't play a carry, but hey I can live with that, its all part of learning.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm a fan of the role queues being added to DOTA+, it finally makes having plus worthwhile after you earn enough shards to buy the classic sets. None of the exclusive sets are my style. To finally find games at my shit tier where people know their role is wonderful, I get to play support without everyone else fighting over who gets to go mid. I still get the odd game where I end up with people playing a carry who can't play a carry, but hey I can live with that, its all part of learning.
I think I'm stuck in the tier where some dumbshit picks carry(who can't carry) and spends the entire game pretending to be Alpha Dog

MrLuchador

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
Ergh that sounds shit! EU tends to have a lot of vocal Iranians at the moment, who are highly amusing. I'm very impressed with their English, they've managed to nail all the insults and swear words perfectly haha

xenocide

Oct 25, 2017
Vermont
How crazy would it be if Liquid straight up fails to qualify. I wonder what's going on with them. Didn't watch their matches for the KL Major, we're they playing that bad?

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kuala Lumpur Major Qualifiers

STOCKHOLM MINOR QUALIFIERS
completed
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEA - 1 SLOT
Tigers (1437 stack) qualify
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CN - 1 SLOT
RNGU (monet stack) qualify
CIS - 1 SLOT
Navi qualify
EU - 2 SLOTS
Tft & Liquid qualify
SA aka Peru - 1 SLOT
Infamous (timado stack) qualify
NA - 2 SLOTS
Col & roons (bsj stack) qualify

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://cmfgsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014254591-When-Are-The-Rewards-Shipping-
When Are The Rewards Shipping?
Cosmetic_icon_The_International_2018_-_Battle_Level_1000.png

Rewards will be shipping as they are manufactured, with the first batch shipping in October. Tracking emails will be sent out for all shipments to the email address that you registered with. To view your information including your contact and shipping information, please login to the Rewards Portal.

If you have qualified for the 2018 Baby Roshan, the shipping timeline for this Reward has not yet been solidified. Valve is dedicated to ensuring a quality redesign and manufacture of the reward and will update qualified recipients when they have confirmed a shipping date for the Reward.

Level 1000 and 2000 reward info