• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
That nightmare in game 2 tho..

If TB died that time it was 2-0

Great composure by EG for that comeback

Wotkar

Oct 27, 2017
yo yo yo yo yo yo at least with am he could escape you and run off doing 3 damage to the tower. if you catch terror blade thunder cunt he'll turn around and BOOM BOOM BOOM everyone's just fucking dead.

icefraud's fraud tier is bald fraud tier

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kuala Lumpur Major Stadium Event Nov 15-18
Day 9 of 9
Format: GSL Bo3 into Double Elimination bracket. All games Bo3 except LB1(Bo1) and GF(Bo5)
Wiki: https://liquipedia.net/dota2/PGL/Kuala_Lumpur_Major
Strim: https://www.twitch.tv/pgl_dota2
VODs:
https://www.youtube.com/user/noobfromua/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/PGLeSport/videos

Today: One Bo3 LB Final and then the Bo5 Grand Final
All games played in front of live audience in Axiata Arena
t1542510000z1.png

LBF (Loser gets 2100 DPC points)
1. EG vs VP

Grand Final Bo5 (Winner gets 4950, Loser gets 3000)
2. Secret vs Winner 1

VODs:
https://www.youtube.com/user/noobfromua/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/PGLeSport/videos

Last edited:

Thordawgg

Nov 5, 2017
Just got home from dinner and checked in, see there's another good series going. Main stage seems to have delivered the goods.

scarybore

Oct 27, 2017
That's disappointing. No idea who they can replace him with that can have his explosive impact on a game, but if anyone can find someone to make it work, it's n0tail.

Oh well, 7.20 and hopefully a Truesight announcement tonight will perk me up.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
more like notail back to carry and they get some 8-9k support

Or else dendi. Someone who has zero chance of actually taking Ana's spot

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
Dunno about that phase boot change. Feels like it'd make the item useless in a lot of situations you'd want it for

edit: necro bout to have a field day with that locket
edit2: oof, new bloodstone does not seem as good
edit3:
FORCE STAFF:
  • Can now override Slark's Pounce
slark in tears

scarybore

Oct 27, 2017
Removed Ring of Aquila from the game

You shall be missed.

Added a new Ultimate, Will-o-Wisp. Spawns an attackable light entity, Ignis Fatuus. The light flickers on for 1.3 seconds and off for 1.75 seconds. Enemies within a 650 Radius are hypnotized and forced to look at it whenever it is emitting light, unable to act. The light entity can be killed with 4/5/6 attacks, otherwise it will flicker 3/4/5 times before going away. Cooldown: 120. Cast Range: 900. Manacost 200/300/400. Dormant for 1 second before the first flicker begins

Keeper of the Light's new ultimate, that sure sounds fun to play against. :/

Last edited:

Consequence

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if moving the kill regen to Heartstopper is really much of a nerf to Necro. He'll still be in a pain in the ass in lane at lvl 2.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fun patch. Some heroes getting dumpstered with those reworks tho. Bounty hunter gold steal is the biggest noob trap I've ever seen.

Oct 25, 2017
Well, these changes destroy my boy Treant entirely. Can't disrupt channeling spells, and any damage you takes negates your invis counter so you can't harass without the possibility of catastrophic damage (not to mention your ability becomes useless if any enemy has hearstopper or radiance.)

MrLuchador

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
Well, these changes destroy my boy Treant entirely. Can't disrupt channeling spells, and any damage you takes negates your invis counter so you can't harass without the possibility of catastrophic damage (not to mention your ability becomes useless if any enemy has hearstopper or radiance.)

Oh shit, I was so excited that rooting stopped TPs, I hadn't even thought about the knock on effects. Shit.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, I was so excited that rooting stopped TPs, I hadn't even thought about the knock on effects. Shit.

Yeah I definitely appreciate rooting getting homogenized, I just wish it didn't come at the expense of crippling my favorite hero. They already dropped his move speed to glacial levels, and now he's dead as soon as a shadow shaman shackles you or if an ursa swipes you once. Ugh.

Add to the fact that I have to relearn all the ward spots again as a support, and I think I'm definitely not going to be playing much until this all settles out.

MrLuchador

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
Yeah I definitely appreciate rooting getting homogenized, I just wish it didn't come at the expense of crippling my favorite hero. They already dropped his move speed to glacial levels, and now he's dead as soon as a shadow shaman shackles you or if an ursa swipes you once. Ugh.

Add to the fact that I have to relearn all the ward spots again as a support, and I think I'm definitely not going to be playing much until this all settles out.

:\ Yeah, I had fun playing Treant, too. This is a huge change for the hero.

guru-guru

Oct 25, 2017
Granted, I've only played 5 games on the patch so far, but every game has been a fairly one-sided stomp, all finishing around the 30 minute mark. Not sure what to make of the new patch atm.

xenocide

Oct 25, 2017
Vermont
I want to jump in with all the changes, but I might just wait until 7.20d or something. Seeing a 70% Win Rate on Meepo scares me...

Lauren

Feb 16, 2018
Cardiff
"Random can now only be used for the first two hero picks on your team"

THANK YOU, GOD

Literally one of the best things in the update!

Love the Lich and Dazzle changes.

Dazzle is a pos 5 power house now if you can get an early kill or two. Literally got a first blood and second kill and that was it for their offlane and pos 4. They couldn't lane while I was there. Just walked around the map murdering everyone without going for DMG items. Was surprised.