• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/753/991980-Cozy Cottage - Dota 2?filter=background#
360fx360f

Also there is a new Dota themed Steam profile wallpaper for like 4 cents
buQHMog.png

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
Could be team mmr badge elsewise you just get less mmr for win/loss
It was party mmr, I think each team were both a group of 2 and a group of 3.

I don't mind the loose of mmr itself, I'm long past caring about my own mmr. It's just that I expect the matchmaking to try put two equal team against each other, even if it does not automatically mean the match itself will be balanced, at least it increase the probability it will be. Same reason I don't like when the game somehow put a team of two premade against a premade of 5 ( rare, but it happen ).

I usually don't look too much into both team rank, but this time the disparity was so obviously onesided it just felt like the matchmaking didn't care at all.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just noticed Bucharest Minor dates Jan 9-13
Weird start on Sunday end on Thursday.
Prolly better for travel to the Major for the winner
It was party mmr, I think each team were both a group of 2 and a group of 3.

I don't mind the loose of mmr itself, I'm long past caring about my own mmr. It's just that I expect the matchmaking to try put two equal team against each other, even if it does not automatically mean the match itself will be balanced, at least it increase the probability it will be. Same reason I don't like when the game somehow put a team of two premade against a premade of 5 ( rare, but it happen ).

I usually don't look too much into both team rank, but this time the disparity was so obviously onesided it just felt like the matchmaking didn't care at all.
I think the days of fair matches are over.
Now it's all just boosters and mascochists left playing

Katsyo

Oct 27, 2017
Mars in March, it rhymes... but interesting to see what she will bring and possible other balance changes. I don't know if anyone has made any observations on the pick / ban rates since the last patch or what we will see in the major.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mars in March, it rhymes... but interesting to see what she will bring and possible other balance changes. I don't know if anyone has made any observations on the pick / ban rates since the last patch or what we will see in the major.
I hope she has great synergy with Legion Commander.
I want to see double jungler in a pro game again

Lauren

Feb 16, 2018
Cardiff
Had a PA build 3 satanics yesterday. Could just sit in the fountain and not take damage. It was insane. She needs a bit of a change haha

Katsyo

Oct 27, 2017
Well ana is still the permanent core if he hasn't retired.

I'm assuming ILTW will play in Bucharest on Wednesday and Chongqing if they win

Thats quite a big IF tbh... I think he was on the verge of quitting before last TI as well. Though I'd gladly be wrong.

Can't wait for the dang minor and major!

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
I wish I'd played more Frostivus and sooner. The furthest we got was the round before Rubick and my stack was finally getting good at the mode. 😕

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wish I'd played more Frostivus and sooner. The furthest we got was the round before Rubick and my stack was finally getting good at the mode. 😕
Yeah they extended Frosthaven by 4 days, but nobody really wants to play around Xmas
They really should have launched it before Dec 19th.

Almost every other game had their holiday mode in early Dec

Lauren

Feb 16, 2018
Cardiff
Yeah they extended Frosthaven by 4 days, but nobody really wants to play around Xmas
They really should have launched it before Dec 19th.

Almost every other game had their holiday mode in early Dec

Yeah. I got to 10%~30% on Rubick repeatedly but people panic out near then cos there's so much going on.

Gutted I didn't clear it :(

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bucharest Minor Jan 9-13
strim:
https://www.twitch.tv/pgl_dota2
wiki:
https://liquipedia.net/dota2/PGL/Bucharest_Minor/2019

t1547193600z1.png

Today: Four Bo3, two UB then two LB

Upper Bracket 1 (Bo3 non-elimination)
1. Keen (kaka stack) vs Ehome (xiao8 stack)

2. OG (iltw standin) vs Gambit (fng stack)

Lower Bracket 1 (Bo3 elimination)
3. Boom ID (indonesia stack) vs tt (brax stack)

4. NiP (ppd stack) vs Playmakers (peru stack)

5. Loser 3 vs Winner 4 (Winner to UB vs Gambit, Loser to LB vs tt)

Last edited: