• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

J2d

Oct 26, 2017
Yea I get that one (well I kinda dont, thats one of the most lackluster immortals in the game, I just checked the wiki and almost laughed at how bad the effect is!) but theres a lot of other stuff that has risen pretty high.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
t1564750800z1.png

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good news dota fan according to Perfect World should be soon-soonish for Sup🍚 Mechanic III

"Hey guys, word from the CN rumor mill/unofficial-but-affiliated sources says that Immortal III would be released tomorrow (7th August).

Perfect World has been incredibly busy these past 5 days with ChinaJoy (a MASSIVE gaming convention similar to E3, except orders of magnitude bigger). You can find their twitter/weibo to be flooded with pictures from the event, and I'd imagine a considerable number of their event/planning staff had to be allocated there.

Once the event is over (today was the last day), things would resume normal operation and the joint release of Immortal III + Talent List and whatever else that's due on the Battle Pass would be released.

Fingers crossed!"

J2d

Oct 26, 2017
Oh fuck off valve another ultra rare necro immortal!? Feels bad for self and possibly wallet..

edit: I know I asked for a slardar immortal but they can keep it, yuck.

Last edited:

ThirtyFour

Oct 25, 2017
That treasure certainly isn't the best but the 50lvs did get me to the Axe unleashed set so I can't complain.

Haven't got one ultra rare though, wondering if its better to sit on a bunch of dupe immortals and sell those in a year or recycle them all for a chance at the drow/ember/necro things.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That treasure certainly isn't the best but the 50lvs did get me to the Axe unleashed set so I can't complain.

Haven't got one ultra rare though, wondering if its better to sit on a bunch of dupe immortals and sell those in a year or recycle them all for a chance at the drow/ember/necro things.
With $120M worth of chests bought, idk how much any of those are gonna be worth.
Drow and Ember Ultras are $7-8
ROI on hats is 💩

J2d

Oct 26, 2017
I'm gonna sit on mine, I never get lucky, how long until people can sell it though? Though it was gonna go up on the marketplace immediately.

Necro stuff has gone up a lot, the back piece went up 6€ from yesterday lol.

ThirtyFour

Oct 25, 2017
With $120M worth of chests bought, idk how much any of those are gonna be worth.
Drow and Ember Ultras are $7-8
ROI on hats is 💩

You're probably right, it may be even better to keep the treasures themselves over the individual immortals. People might get delusional and think they can be super lucky with a treasure roll.

I'm gonna sit on mine, I never get lucky, how long until people can sell it though? Though it was gonna go up on the marketplace immediately.

Necro stuff has gone up a lot, the back piece went up 6€ from yesterday lol.

Most of the immortals you need to wait until next years TI. The ultra rare stuff you have to wait a week from when it was released to be able to sell I believe.

J2d

Oct 26, 2017
While I'm sad that necro is out it feels like he doesnt need an arcana due to his immortals. Ogre comes off as this years IO but I bet faceless void will get it.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All seem super strong candidates but I'm not sure what they do.
FV Trex?
Ogre three head?
Windranger with ample bosom?
Spectre with a full flowing white gown?

Consequence

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for people in my bracket to still tell me my Core MMR is too shit to offlane. Seems like it's worth a shot though.

ThirtyFour

Oct 25, 2017
Ranked roles for everyone is the kinda thing that makes me want to try ranked so I can guarantee I'm pos 5 or 3 every game.

This certainly seems like a positive thing for most players except people on the high end of mmr.

52club

Oct 27, 2017
Turbo only for me, I've given hoping for a system that doesn't give a 5%-15% chance for a longer game being completely unenjoyable. I would love to have a ranked turbo. It really is a different game.

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
I still remember asking for this like 4 years ago and being told that it couldn't be done in dota.
Hopefully they will also realize that experimentation is also the way to go when it comes to having a surrender option.

Sep 14, 2018
Nice, everyone got in. Except Moxi but I think this is her first year casting so I get it. How long do we have for predictions I haven't logged in in like 2 months. shira Share your predictions so I can copy.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Vimes

Oct 25, 2017
I just looked at the TI9 schedule and realized how many games I'm gonna miss because of the time difference. RIP my live predictions.

I've been spoiled by TI being on the NA west coast for so long.

Pepito

Dec 11, 2017
Biggest surprise for me this year is definitely that Kaci is making the trip to Shanghai. Really thought she wouldn't want to participate unless it was somewhat close to her. Can't wait even though I'll definitely be missing most/all the live games.