• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
LOST 500 MMR OVER THE PAST 3 MONTHS

GOT IT ALL BACK IN THE PAST 3 DAYS

ALL THANKS TO THE GREATEST DOTA 2 HERO OF ALL TIME

ALCHEMIST

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
csd7xkoqzzf31.jpg

J2d

Oct 26, 2017
+1 to that, no chance of Ogre losing though.

Tiny is up and custom creeps too, wow 12 whole days to use em!

Last edited:

scarybore

Oct 27, 2017
EG gets the easy group

They will need it if they play like they did at the last major. :p

Groups look nice, both have favourites but with potential for upsets, been so long since top tier dota has been played that I expect someone to mess up badly.

Gonna try to watch live as much as I can, but being from the UK, the hours are probably going to kill me.

J2d

Oct 26, 2017
Despite necro being my favourite hero I didnt really have a good grasp on the damage heartstopper aura does but now that I tested it a bit more I hope they keep working on it because it feels really useless.

J2d

Oct 26, 2017
I'll buy the bounty hunter and tusk immortals on the market, the rare crystal maiden and the techies one just feels weak as hell.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing apart from the CM one interests me, really like that Techies Rare though.

Alandrus Sun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really want that MK one but I doubt I will be able to afford it. Does anyone know when they will be marketable? I know it's always cheaper to buy them on the market

Last edited:

Acinixys

Banned
Nov 15, 2017
Expecting the TI thread to die so I'm posting here

Do you guys think Valve will ever release the TI arcanas (Io/Earth Shaker etc) onto the store for everyone to buy?

I'm pretty salty that the only way to get some of these cosmetics is to spend 200+ dollars (way more for me due to exchange rates (Currently paying around R15 for $1))

I mean, normal arcana as what, 35 bucks?

J2d

Oct 26, 2017
No and it sucks because I really want the lc and lion immortals. I'm glad the tiny item turned out to be really cool btw.

Sibylus

Oct 25, 2017
First mm game in literal years... enemy drafts a Techies. Oof.jpg. Kicking myself for not grabbing a gem for the core Io much earlier than I did.

Deleted member 34725

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 28, 2017
Gonna poke around and play some Dota 2 games here and there. Got hyped from watching a lot of TI9. Looked around and doesn't look like there's too much of an Era community playing :(

Last edited:

Sibylus

Oct 25, 2017
Third game was the charm! Was against a core Io, too. Picked Lion because I wanted good disables and a big nuke against it, did well enough in lane and with stacks to get a 15 minute blink dagger and from that point on I was able to set up kills. Even with the Io getting their HoTD (the creep kept getting eaten by Doom) and their Aghs, I'd jump in and set them up to get blown out early. Worked well enough.

ThirtyFour

Oct 25, 2017
I can't imagine they kick Mind Control. He was a big part of why they won TI7 and when he got his shit together after the groups I felt like he was a big reason they went on that lower bracket run. He's probably the 2nd most important person on that team in an actual game.

guru-guru

Oct 25, 2017
He has a pic up with MindControl, guessing MindControl got kicked and they're going somewhere together.
You can take a picture with someone without it meaning anything. They are both from Bulgaria and just ran into each other at the airport on the way back home. Why would Liquid even disband after a crazy lower bracket run and finish? It's especially impressive since W33 was new to the team, and they only had a couple months to practice together.

Consequence

Oct 27, 2017
He could be trolling but this is definitely Mason's reddit account:
]iceQueen97 [score hidden] 14 minutes ago
Ramzes666 is going to play offlane for EG.
SumaiL is leaving for Secret, Midone is kicked.
ppd is in talks with EG about rejoining the team, also has a couple other t1 offers.
Newbee talking about bringing back Resolution over YaWaR. YaWaR most likely out either way.