DOTA2 |OT| Snapfire bakes cookies

7.22h Patch
OP
OP
shira

shira

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Good idea. I think i'll wait until the big patch comes in sometime in the next couple of months. One that nerfs Kunkka to shit.

Although there is no accounting for someone going Doom mid against a Monkey King, which is what happened in my final game.

KUNKKA
  • Ghost Ship cooldown increased from 60/50/40 to 70/60/50
X MARKS THE SPOT
  • X Marks The Spot cooldown increased from 26/20/14/8 to 34/26/18/10
Might not be enough till 🍪 👵

OP
OP
shira

shira

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
EE qualifies to LAN

Pepito

Dec 11, 2017
I loved Team Liquid's iconic TI4 run (also featuring qojqva). I'll never forget this interview done by Cyborgmatt where Bulba said that no one was scrimming them before the tournament and he calls out EE mid-interview when he walks by.

V happy new-old Alliance was picked up.

J2d

Oct 26, 2017
Can you still use the hero voice lines you have unlocked after dota plus expires or how about those that you can buy?

yagal

Oct 25, 2017
Liquid is Tier 2 now
Will be interesting to see how much the new-old Alliance can improve with a new coach and org

I hope that [A] got some kind of financial compensation

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
I think AlLiquid have a decent core of players there; they would’ve done a lot better at TI were it not for that Gyro blunder, however it’s nowhere near as good as the previous lineup.

J2d

Oct 26, 2017
Bought the pa arcana again and damn 100 wins is a lot, the juggernaut arcana is so much easier. Could have bought from the market ofc but it feels dirty to have someone else's wins heh

OP
OP
shira

shira

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Bought the pa arcana again and damn 100 wins is a lot, the juggernaut arcana is so much easier. Could have bought from the market ofc but it feels dirty to have someone else's wins heh
It was a lot easier during the event. I remember the price of a Level 3 arcana was like $20.

OP
OP
shira

shira

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017

SEA 1 slot (Geekfam qualify)
CHINA 1 slot (iG qualify)
CIS 2 slot (VP, HR qualify)
EU 2 slot (NiP, Singularity qualify)
NA 1 slot (Sumail stack qualify)
SA 1 slot (Pain qualify)

NA 3 slots (EG, EE stack, Jstorm qualify)
SEA 3 slots (fnatic, TNC, Adroit stack qualify)
CHINA 3 slots (VG, Aster, EHOME qualify)
EU 2 slots (Alliance, Liquid qualify)
CIS 2 slots (Gambit, ILTW stack qualify)
SA 2 slots (Beastcoast, Unknown qualify)

TBD 1 slot Nov 10
LA Minor Winner

Last edited:

Siyou

Oct 27, 2017
Any suggestions for someone just starting out? I'm quitting League due to Tencent's involvement with Chinese politics. Where do I begin as a support main?

OP
OP
shira

shira

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Any suggestions for someone just starting out? I'm quitting League due to Tencent's involvement with Chinese politics. Where do I begin as a support main?
Vengeful Spirit is pretty good. Stun and save
Crystal Maiden has stun and gives mana regen
Warlock has a fun ulti and heal

I suggest Turbo to start. Double the gold, half the gametime

there are guides ingame for builds

Siyou

Oct 27, 2017
Vengeful Spirit is pretty good. Stun and save
Crystal Maiden has stun and gives mana regen
Warlock has a fun ulti and heal

I suggest Turbo to start. Double the gold, half the gametime

there are guides ingame for builds
are there any sites for statistics like with League OP.GG or League of Stats? Which ones are best?

OP
OP
shira

shira

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
are there any sites for statistics like with League OP.GG or League of Stats? Which ones are best?
dotabuff.com
opendota.com
stratz.com

I use opendota for match tracking, best for free.

Dotabuff is better for quick reference and seeing which heroes are top in meta atm

And yeah you have to manually allow match tracking in options

whiskeystrike

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Play overthrow in arcade in order to get used to casting spells without worrying about the score or the rest of the game. It's fighting non-stop and the matches are shorter than something like ARAM or turbo.

The more comfortable you get with the game you can start adding stuff in like wards, stacking and pulling, smoke ganks. What was your rank in league?

vestan

Dec 28, 2017
Agree with the above, Overthrow is really nice if you wanna get a hang for a certain hero in a relaxed and casual environment. If you want to play supp, I'd probably recommend Crystal Maiden or Ogre Magi. In beginner pubs you don't really need to worry too much about double-pulling or stacking the large camps, just get a feel for the game first and then you can move onto that stuff.

3 reports lmao

it's a hard knock life fellas

COMEBACK