• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So how are people feeling about the patch now that it's been awhile
I think it's fine, too mcuh hots, but w/e
still have not fixed smurfs or griefers

Dota 2 - Steam Charts

An ongoing analysis of Steam's player numbers, seeing what's been played the most.
Less and less people playing

People have told him he should probably cut it out in the past, too. smh
No response on twitter. Is he even going to fine or discipline himself?
He's rich af, prolly not

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Syder if u need a ava refresh ur boy is legit turning into a runway model

lqfnqqumfu741.jpg

Pepito

Dec 11, 2017
Despite the nerfs, I'll still play Puck nonstop since they fixed that awful Jaunt bug that stuck around for years.

52club

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah the idea to shift the meta at all seems problematic to me (especially when bans exist). Funny to see talent justifying it, but I suppose you gotta ensure/not risk TI invite as talent.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bukovel Minor Jan 9-12
wiki: https://liquipedia.net/dota2/WePlay/Bukovel_Minor/2020

format: Four day, eight team LAN. Two groups of 4 teams. GSL Bo3's eliminates bottom 2 teams in each group. Top 2 teams in each group advance to Bo3 double elimination playoffs with Bo5 Grand Final. Winner advances to Leipzig Major

strims:
https://www.twitch.tv/weplayesport_en

today: Five Bo3 matches, one elimination
t1578556800z1.png

1. NiP vs Geekfam

2. Spirit vs RNG

3. Nigma vs EE stack

4. Gambit vs Furia

5. Loser 3 vs Loser 4 (elimination)

Weplay tends to spend quite a bit on production. Lots of crazy cringe af shit
Yrf8JLs.jpg

Last edited:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Feels good seeing FP take that. syndereN really showed his ass before the match with the Nigma bias l0l.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nigma had a really good start but after the first rax w33 put his clown shoes on and they just took awful messy fights

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
Fighting Pandas have done the typical Envy thing and done the same draft 2 games in a row only to be destroyed in the second.

Nov 8, 2017
Honestly, love the winter theme on the map with the whole winter theme of the tourney.

The character models during hero picks are looking great as well.

And lots of people complaining about the audio on Twitch stream, but honestly, as a newbie (~150 games), it has been REALLY helpful for me to learn these sounds.

Impressed with this tourney (yes, it's day 1, but still)!

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bukovel Minor Jan 9-12

wiki: https://liquipedia.net/dota2/WePlay/Bukovel_Minor/2020

format: Four day, eight team LAN. Two groups of 4 teams. GSL Bo3's eliminates bottom 2 teams in each group. Top 2 teams in each group advance to Bo3 double elimination playoffs with Bo5 Grand Final. Winner advances to Leipzig Major

strim:
https://www.twitch.tv/weplayesport_en

today: Five Bo3 matches, three elimination, on one stream
t1578643200z1.png

GROUP A
1. NiP vs Spirit (elimination)

2. Geekfam vs RNG (winner to playoffs)

3. Winner 1 vs Loser 2 (winner to playoffs, loser eliminated)

Group B
4. Gambit vs EE stack (winner to playoffs)

5. Loser 4 vs Nigma (winner to playoffs, loser eliminated)

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Gambit vs Pandas is gonna be super interesting. Honestly Gambit have been on the top of their game lately, Pandas must be feeling good beating Nigma but Gambit'll definitely give em the harder challenge imo.

If Pandas beat Gambit, I'm convinced Nigma gets eliminated which is... something...

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gambit vs Pandas is gonna be super interesting. Honestly Gambit have been on the top of their game lately, Pandas must be feeling good beating Nigma but Gambit'll definitely give em the harder challenge imo.

If Pandas beat Gambit, I'm convinced Nigma gets eliminated which is... something...
Yeah I got my eye on that final elimination game. Nigma vs Gamit/Pandas.