• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
cli0wd7.png

awwww shieeeeeet

J2d

Oct 26, 2017
I bought 14 of those, opened seven and figured I'm gonna wait until I can get 7€ a piece for them so I make up the cost of it all for seven free immortals and a chance to get rares. I looked at past trove carafes to see what the market was and it seems pretty easy, problem is that the rares were pretty shit this year except for the MK one and he's not that popular, the regular ones were pretty bad too outside of BH and tusk imo. I'll let you know when it happens... in 2027 probably..

whiskeystrike

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
if you're a high mmr player stacking with a low mmr and you all chat at the end about how bad the other party is or randos and you had some great score

I am not sympathetic to you on the other team, I think you're an ass with no class

controversial opinion, I know

Oct 25, 2017
if you're a high mmr player stacking with a low mmr and you all chat at the end about how bad the other party is or randos and you had some great score

I am not sympathetic to you on the other team, I think you're an ass with no class

controversial opinion, I know
love the super high skill player queuer with their also decent friend smurfing on a guardian acct. 2 stacks in my games with my friend

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Oh God.. KOTL is going to be so annoying to play against

Beardlini

Oct 28, 2017
THE TIME OF THE LYCAN AGHS HAS COME BAYBEE

Btw anyone around 4kish mmr down to play usually at night?

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Is the indicator for heroes in deny range new? I don't remember ever seeing it before today, but I also can't find any mention of it in the major patch notes.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nah it's fine.
What they are doing selling out and taking ad money to modify the game.
That shit needs to die in a dumpster fire.

guru-guru

Oct 25, 2017
They should just skip the first 3 majors, then qualify for the last 2 (?), and get all the points they need to make it to TI. If not, they can just crush the EU qualifiers. They're so talented that they can skip most of the season and still likely crush it again at TI.