• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jay Shadow

Oct 28, 2017
Wait, is BurNIng playing again? Midas Mode really is bizarro world.
sjjSmyV.png

scarybore

Oct 27, 2017
Nice to see Universe playing again, but a pretty strange team. Says bootcamp is in Sweden, so I assume they are staying in EU as well, in which case it could be a rough ride.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nice to see Universe playing again, but a pretty strange team. Says bootcamp is in Sweden, so I assume they are staying in EU as well, in which case it could be a rough ride.
The first major might be an easy ride since OG/ex-Liquid/Secret don't seem to be interested in Chengdu
Then they might need to rethink majors 2-5 if the don't have success

CIS looks chaotic af with no VP and new Navi.
SEA/NA/SA all look much easier than EU

Drkirby

Oct 25, 2017
Just stopping by to say I'm not dead, just super busy. I'm likely taking a semi-retirement from work to get my personal life back together. Hope to be able to play and discuss the game more soon, but Life just keeps on throwing more stuff on my plate.

Thank you for the great memories guys, always loved Dota since I started playing back in 2011.

Twookie

Oct 25, 2017
Just stopping by to say I'm not dead, just super busy. I'm likely taking a semi-retirement from work to get my personal life back together. Hope to be able to play and discuss the game more soon, but Life just keeps on throwing more stuff on my plate.

Thank you for the great memories guys, always loved Dota since I started playing back in 2011.

very understandable. life comes at you fast, sometimes.

we're always (mostly) active in discord if ya fancy a chat :-)

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I hope you are doing well

yagal

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, poor Loda
And I don't think that [A] as an organisation has the money to compete in the transfer market.

Now I just hope that [A] is too big as a name to fail and that some Sweden prince will throw money on them

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, poor Loda
And I don't think that [A] as an organisation has the money to compete in the transfer market.

Now I just hope that [A] is too big as a name to fail and that some Sweden prince will throw money on them
Feels like the definition of T2 org.
You make money to pay the rent, find new talent, but in the end you are just a farm team for T1

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Just dawned on me that we could be waiting another 1-3 months for Outlanders…

I've got no enthusiasm to play right now

ThirtyFour

Oct 25, 2017
I quite like that Slardaar skin but the Lion one is really bad. That said, if I'm honest the combo with it and his immortals is kinda growing on me. It keeps the colours well seperated. You could walk down a lane and confuse and blind people with just your presence.

B40B4D9767FFE903112B2178C125464966F1CF79

whiskeystrike

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Loving the recent updates but some of this antismurf tech should have been in the game years ago.

Still happy that it's here, however late.

5-5 in calibrations put me at 4.7 ancient v playing hard 5 only. Gonna do a slow grind to hang out in tier 6 for a while then off to shoot for the stars. Only problem is matchmaking gets weird in 5k+ if you're not in a party. Really don't want legends and immortals in the same game.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Loving the recent updates but some of this antismurf tech should have been in the game years ago.

Still happy that it's here, however late.

5-5 in calibrations put me at 4.7 ancient v playing hard 5 only. Gonna do a slow grind to hang out in tier 6 for a while then off to shoot for the stars. Only problem is matchmaking gets weird in 5k+ if you're not in a party. Really don't want legends and immortals in the same game.
I get archon carry/mid and I'm playing versus ancient carry/mid
I think it's still broken

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
So I have lost 8 of my 10 calibration games as a support. I have one game left before I am calibrated.

I was Archon 5 at my highest. Who wants to place bets on what it will be now?

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
Just an FYI. I got Guardian 5 as a support. From Archon 5 to Guardian 5.

Kind of makes me not want to play anymore tbh.

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah the steam stats numbers are the lowest since 2014
Quality of games is really low right now
Maybe start again with the new update or whelp TI10 battlepass

Good idea. I think i'll wait until the big patch comes in sometime in the next couple of months. One that nerfs Kunkka to shit.

Although there is no accounting for someone going Doom mid against a Monkey King, which is what happened in my final game.