• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperfludd

Oct 27, 2017
Man, Guilty Gear is really tempting me so I can fill out my fighting game folder some more.. But Steven Universe: Save the Light also comes out today. Hopefully that price repeats itself in a future sale.

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
They're middling, but you won't be missing out on much anyway. I don't know how far you got into MD, but the story is exceptionally mediocre. But, I'm not going to tell you what to do with your money. I was a huge fan of Human Revolution and played through it about 5 or 6 times. I played MD once and sold it if that tells you anything.
Mmm. I may pass on it then. I've got a million other things to play before I get to Mankind Divided anyway. Thanks for the opinion. Also, I love your username.

Oct 27, 2017
I see 7 pages with not a whole lot of filler, in what world is this a bad sale? The list in the OP is not complete as of right now (and very weirdly formatted.) I own most of it already but there's a lot in there to like. Just feels like "wow bad sale" is a really useless post in a lot of sale threads. Kinda like when someone says a steam sale is bad but just because they already own everything on the list.

anyway, Future Tone is a steal even at full price, definite buy on sale. The DLC packs are a little wack due to the price and number of songs vs. what you get with the full game, but may as well get them at a discount and the songs themselves are mostly good.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Double Discount you say?

tenorpps0i.gif

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Bought

FFXV
Fatal Fury Battle Archives Volume 2
KOF 2000

eric_b

Oct 27, 2017
Embarrassing - I wasn't signed in and only saw the 20% discount on Future Tone. Bought!!

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
$10 for Darkest Dungeon is INSANE.

My Vita is basically a Darkest Dungeon machine at this point.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Why is Torment on sale for $20 when it's on sale for $12.50 on the XBL store?!?

I'd bite at the lower price, but still too much at $20.

Nothing else catches my eye.

Huggy

Oct 25, 2017
Well this is just great. Had about 70$ on a Gamestop trade credit card, went to go use it to get a 50$ and 20$ PSN cards on their website so I could also pick up some other games. Ended up inputting the card for payment, tried to purchase, but the page didn't go through and when I looked my trade credit wasn't there anymore. Went to check the balance, and my money is still gone. Checked the orders, and nothing. I just got screwed by Gamestops website :(

ZangBa

Oct 25, 2017
If I liked Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance and similar games on the PS2, will I like Divinity? Is it similar enough to that kind of game?

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
:/ why they dont make a sale of ff15 expansion pass, its Almost the price of the game in this sale
And the deluxe IS on sale

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
Alright it's an unspectacular sale but definitely not a bad one. I remember better deals around Thanksgiving so I can wait a few weeks to see if there's anything else I want.

Dunban_Fyuria

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm Kingdom Hearts is kinda tempting but I thought a new collection was leaked that would actually contain 1.5 & 2.5, and 2.8? Might wait for that.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
:/ why they dont make a sale of ff15 expansion pass, its Almost the price of the game in this sale
And the deluxe IS on sale
I'm in the same boat man, but they won't do it now that the multiplayer expansion is coming out, they know people will cave in and buy it full price.

BarcaTheGreat

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone's wish list got borked? My PSN wishlist now has 1 game only... From 13 or 14 I always had and I didn't touch it.

WightnNerdy

Oct 27, 2017
London, Ontario
Was I the only one able to grab the two pieces of DLC for Deus Ex for free? They were literally $0.

Unless I had bought them previously without knowing, but I don't think I did...

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Horizon + season pass is only $7 cheaper than what it will be in a month.

Can you explain what you mean? I haven't been following the game, but was waiting until a heavy discount to check it out. I'm not sure if this is expected to drop further around Black Friday. I'm in no rush.

kevin1025

Oct 25, 2017
Can you explain what you mean? I haven't been following the game, but was waiting until a heavy discount to check it out. I'm not sure if this is expected to drop further around Black Friday. I'm in no rush.

There's a complete edition coming, but buying them this way is cheaper!

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
KH 2.8 for 47.99$ Canadian from 79$
https://www.amazon.ca/Kingdom-Heart...1509473220&sr=8-1&keywords=Kingdom+hearts+2.8
On Amazon for 39.96$ been a while now.

What the fuck Sony/SE.
This price bullshit with the online version of games is crap. Especially when the price is higher online than the Disc version in store who's already discounted This should be at least 20$ on Sale on the PSN store.
SE is usually really good with sales, except when it comes to Kingdom Hearts games. I blame Disney taxes on this one.

xem

Oct 31, 2017
Easy buy for Horizon IMO, my single-player GOTY. The DLC coming just days away, cant wait. Cant decide on FF though.... been putting it off, might be the time.

Edit: Thx for the post OP.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
How long does this sale last? because KH is tempting, but i need a few days to secure extra money D:

Status
Not open for further replies.