• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Twitch and YouTube fucking him over are eventually going to drive Korey to do a show on Justin.tv
Is it really Twitch fucking him over if he was breaking TOS by streaming something that was DMCA'd? They've done Oscar streams before, but never showed the footage on stream iirc. It was more of a watch along for those who were also watching the Oscars live. This year, they were just rebroadcasting a stream of it and showing live footage. Of course that wasn't going to fly.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this is on Korey and/or his handlers.

I checked out the stream early since I'm not a fan of the Oscars but it looked like they were having a good night for subs too. He probably extra mad.

Oct 25, 2017
I've been out of the loop on DT lately, but WHAAAAT

Damn, that is heartbreaking. Seems like an impossible choice, I sympathize with the both of them. I'd been wondering why Korey talked less and less about having a kid, and I'm sure it was tied to this issue. Hoping for the best for them both.
Apparently last night he said she absolutely isn't returning to Texas and he isn't moving there

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
That Tourette's segment was painful. You can't say "im not making fun of them" and then do an impression of a parrot.

TheKeipatzy

Oct 30, 2017
California for now
I mean at this point it's pretty obvious Korey is very much ableist when it comes to certain conditions and stuff although he will try to tap dance it away and sometimes even get Chris to defend himself on reddit or YouTube comments.

The amount of times he has used Autistic as a describer and a slur kind of makes me uneasy and will usually result in me either skipping out on the video or just rolling my eyes.

A couple months back I emailed them on a rather egregious use of it and it looks like it may have got read but unfortunately I never got an answer back and somebody else on the Reddit team was saying that he hasn't been answering his emails as of late so who knows?

TheKeipatzy

Oct 30, 2017
California for now
And especially would be shocked because the whole Spider-Man 2 reaction.

That said I'm pretty sure he has his own streaming then going on and honestly could deal with less of his mayonnaise eating things xD

Just hoping it's not another Christin situation... :0

TheKeipatzy

Oct 30, 2017
California for now
Sorry to bump this after almost a month or so but just wanted to share a couple things regarding these guys.

According to Reddit or something Carlos might be leaving Texas which I don't know I could see as a good thing only because I got kind of infuriated with him with that latest story and one of their videos about him opening up an expensive liquor! That kind of stuff just doesn't fly with me.

The second one is the first time I've emailed them in a while hopefully get a better perspective on it but, it's regarding this video:

View: https://youtu.be/m9GGOcpgij4

As soon as I figured out what this person was talking about and sat through a little bit of the jokes i had to take a bit and write to them because Korey's pretty good when it comes to at least answering one of my messages before (about hellofresh and I get it the money is good. I just still hate them as a company.)

But where I got kind of ticked off is Not only was there a series of rape jokes that were just excused, but Oz had to squeeze in a "they/them" joke at the last part of the video which really ticks me off as an NB. Also a homophobic joke as well about gay guys not wanting this guy as well (I'll let others weigh in on that)

Hopefully I get a reply. Hell I wouldn't even mind if he answered on the stream but either way I just want some perspective on it because it came up really insensitive and of course the male rape thing always makes me roll my eyes especially how much they seem to enjoy the nonsense about it

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
I just saw the video it still blows my mind how male rape jokes is accepted and prison rape is still accepted in society.

Splatterpunk

Nov 3, 2017
Ain't a low hanging fruit that Korey won't go after for a cheap laugh.

As for Carlos, despite his em, madness, I'd be bummed if he really does leave. Maybe people like me are part of the cheap laugh problem cause they did got a lot of mileage out of his antics. I still laugh at the whole prenup convo, his regular snitching, calling in to live shows to talk shit. That's me viewing him through a screen though, having to deal with him as a person is a whole different ballgame.

TheKeipatzy

Oct 30, 2017
California for now
Oh wow.. Just saw that myself. Yeah I do feel it was kind of pushed aside and of course Herman getting mad at defensive that people didn't help the situation. Though in that case I completely understand as it was his stream and Korey wasn't there

Edit: ugh Korey had to slip in a trans joke in the Virgo show review... :/

Last edited:

TheKeipatzy

Oct 30, 2017
California for now
Last video with Lizzo was bad enough, this new one with Oz was just an excuse to bring out the fat/"bitches" jokes.

Considering my last emails were ignored, I think I shall step back from the show. Even with the things I like, I can't continue of mine and other's views are ignored or laughed at this point.

Oh well. It's what it is

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Last video with Lizzo was bad enough, this new one with Oz was just an excuse to bring out the fat/"bitches" jokes.

Considering my last emails were ignored, I think I shall step back from the show. Even with the things I like, I can't continue of mine and other's views are ignored or laughed at this point.

Oh well. It's what it is
I tapped out when they believed people who spread body positivity are against working out. The whole topic was mess already, but believing in a lie told by anti-fat people and conservatives completely poisoned the whole thing.

Last edited:

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Out of curiosity, I was checking what Sammy set up (with Tommy and Girts), man it feels weird, I keep expecting Korey to interrupt.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
Look like Chris won't be returning as a guest any time soon.

according-to-chris-herman-he-will-never-appear-on-dt-ever-v0-x82xn2tfk3qc1.png