• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CCwQz1X.png

Good luck on your next endeavor Danielle

Deleted member 4260

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deadpool 2 Ratings:
Korey: Full Price but his review sounded more like a matinee. He had a lot of criticisms.
Martin: High Matinee

Deleted member 511

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Ian is going to be around less too because of life. He said he would still do Will's show because it's shorter / Will doesn't film week to week so they're getting someone else for Sammy Ain't Seen Shit. :(

Last edited:

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Not necessarily to replace Danielle, but I hope they find another girl to join in on the show regularly.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
They mentioned that Mia wanted to come on the show if Danielle left.
lol, Korey is crazy. Mia is chill, but him telling stories about her already got him in troubled waters before, I can't imagine what having her on the show on the regular would lead to.

Which means I'm all for it.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, Ian is going to be around less too because of life. He said he would still do Will's show because it's shorter / Will doesn't film week to week so they're getting someone else for Sammy Ain't Seen Shit. :(

It's likely Dynasty who cohosts High Score.

Damn 3 key people leaving in a short window. And it's not Korey's fault, they just want to follow bigger things.

Deleted member 511

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is he not doing a show at all or are they turning the show into something else? Because those are two different things. I never watched the High Score but based on the youtube videos, it's not just video-games but anime and trailers too so I wouldn't be surprised if his show was rebranded tbh.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So it seems girts came back for the last high score show
Site needs him back real bad, his dynamic is sorely missed. Ian wants to actually like, do film work which is understandable as that's his passion so while they do need someone with Sammy a rotation of people wouldn't be the worst thing there.

Except Carlos.

God please no more Carlos.

Jon

Oct 25, 2017
Site needs him back real bad, his dynamic is sorely missed. Ian wants to actually like, do film work which is understandable as that's his passion so while they do need someone with Sammy a rotation of people wouldn't be the worst thing there.

Except Carlos.

Chris Herman is joining Sam for sammy aint seen shit, Korey talked about someone close to them wants to join and we might get an update on that soon.

Tommy for me is the one i still miss, the best movie reviews they have done as been with him. Korey goodwin even gave me a shout out since he was the first high score co host

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
Chris Herman is joining Sam for sammy aint seen shit, Korey talked about someone close to them wants to join and we might get an update on that soon.

Tommy for me is the one i still miss, the best movie reviews they have done as been with him. Korey goodwin even gave me a shout out since he was the first high score co host
It's going to be Tony aka Cohost. *pls God*

Oct 25, 2017
Looked like Girts was actually there in the audience Solo spoilers video, first time I have seen him there since leaving.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017

Except Carlos.

You understand.

Anytime Carlos comes on... I'm done.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
Ian's final vid

Gonna miss him almost as much as Gertz. I really like his insight on the older movies.

3 big cast members gone in such a short space of time has me nervous.

Landawng

The Fallen
Nov 9, 2017
Denver/Aurora, CO
I was just gonna ask what happened to Girts but got caught up on the thread. I was never really a big fan of that dude but I kinda miss him now that he's not on anymore.

I realllllly hope they review Hereditary this week

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I'll watch if it's just Coleman and Martin, but its definitely a bummer seeing all these people leave.